From cuck to Bi

I love your pegging and cuckolding stories. They help me to keep up the bi lifestyle, I have a hot gf, but she’s not sure about fucking my ass with dildos, or pegging me. I am encouraging her to be a dominatrix to me. Reading your stories will really help my case, and move her into kinky fetish sex. Here’s pics of Melanny, my 28 yr old CR gf. I’m am 67.

IMG_1222.jpegIMG_1224.jpegIMG_1231.jpegIMG_1257.jpegIMG_1285.jpeg

I have a question for the other guys who have went from cuck to bi, or maybe were always bi. where have you had success finding any black men willing to participate with you 1 on 1? This website is full of bulls wanting to find a hotwife/couple but are there any other forums you know of to search for casual connections? I have never had the experience yet but I'm dying to.
Grindr

I will never be bisexual ... meaning I will never desire a man to hug and kiss or meet alone EVER . I am submissive . I am however being trained away from intercourse with my woman and to act like a proper sissy , It is scary and yet exciting to see how far she will take me . I have only sucked so far . I know she will make me take anal from a man and I feel the point of no return is getting off on a man fucking me. I love and Adore being her sub and her cuck . I know I am a straight male in my mind but denial has made me become a bottom slut with my body .

I will never be bisexual ... meaning I will never desire a man to hug and kiss or meet alone EVER . I am submissive . I am however being trained away from intercourse with my woman and to act like a proper sissy , It is scary and yet exciting to see how far she will take me . I have only sucked so far . I know she will make me take anal from a man and I feel the point of no return is getting off on a man fucking me. I love and Adore being her sub and her cuck . I know I am a straight male in my mind but denial has made me become a bottom slut with my body .
You are right. Being a sub that does what he is told does not make you bisexaul or gay. Being a sub is about accepting the dominance of another. Not about what your nature prefers to be. Enjoy the wild ride.

Back