Friends my wife converted to try BBc

luvs2watchhishotwife

Male
Gold Member
I’ll start this and update/add photos when and as I can to this thread. My wife has actually been very proactive pouncing on any friends sexually frustrated and open to listening to how good BBC is. She has talked 6 friends now into having BBC slipped into their white pussies for the first time….four of them married, of those four they all cheated so the husbands don’t know but all are in long term marriages and sexually frustrated.

I will have to blur the pics but these are real and taken with my phone, in my house. They all have been very shy about me taking pics or videos and usually it’s pretty dark in the room so quality isn’t great but I’ll work on it in the future.

first up is a friend the wife and I have known going back to our early 20’s….she’s happily married for 26 years but hubby doesn’t give her near enough sex…..like my wife she has a very high sex drive and uses our house to discreetly fuck her black bulls my wife has introduced her too. She also now lets me clean her pussy and loves to watch as my wife makes me suck the black cocks they like to fuck to get them “good and hard” for the white married pussy they are about to destroy! F2539DEB-95C1-41F2-B47A-B851560DC73F.pngE64202BA-DDA6-416E-AE7C-CD323E2668E5.png36BCADBE-EA09-4272-89C0-EBF541519F66.jpegF86D1CF4-23C8-4440-91F1-4A537FF47BC3.jpeg

This is another of her married friends that is now a complete slut for bbc like my wife. She is single, 52 and horny as fuck 24/7

top pic is our friend with a mouthful of black cock while my wife is sucking balls

2nd is friend pussy on top, wife’s pussy underneath. They decided to take a pic like that for me to show me what two bbc loving pussies looked like.

3rd is my wife holding a bulls cock while her friend sucks on it.

B3B10BB8-825A-459A-A593-E439BEDBCF53.jpeg9E1BF467-F833-4153-9D45-635D1A2D0A12.jpeg5507ED9C-BE7E-4BCF-9597-BFEFB6585EDF.png

Conversion 3…married, uses our house too….let’s me watch…won’t let them cum in her pussy bareback (it’s going to happen soon) but loves to let them cum on her face, tits or ass/back and make me lick it all off while grabbing and jerking on my locked up little cock in its steel cage kinda hurting me a bit but not bad…..gets her off that I’ll watch them fuck bulls standing nude in nothing but my steel caged cock. She pretty much has a bad marriage in it for the ******* and would love to make her hubby watch her take real cock, she says hubs cock is smaller than mine. She also is a pussy eater as you can see, my wife does this a bit too but much prefers black cock.

my wife’s tongue is in a real naughty place in this pic….I was standing by them listening to the bull tell my wife how hot it was to watch her friend eat her pussy while he also commented how good her tongue felt in his ass….wife pushed him away after a good tongue rimming and grabbed me and made me kiss making sure they all saw her pushing her tongue in my mouth.

these middle aged women, so damn horny, a few glasses of wine, love to get very nasty!!!

5FE9B6C1-618E-44D0-B01F-91435753F059.jpeg

Last edited:
This is her next conquest. Another long time friend of ours….and she is married for 31 years. She is horny but hubby being near 60 just doesn’t care for sex much anymore….she is 54 and like my wife, horny 24/7/365 and then more!!!
Her problem is she’s never had any other dick than hubby’s since they married and even a few years before that while they dated. She has seen pics and vids my wife has shown her and is amazed at the size of the bulls my wife fucks. Wife has been working on her for over a year. They went out recently and it almost happened…..wife got her *******, had her horned up talking about how good BBC is, got her big tits out and sucked on them to send me a pic but right before contacting a bull….friend chickened out but swore on her life she would do it soon. I’m living a dream, if it happens it’ll be #7 my wife has convinced in the last 7 years to try BbC. I’m amazed that 4 of our married friends are doing it now thanks to my wife and they #5 is closer and closer.
7A2B4E01-FEB6-4DAB-9C47-07E791DFD261.png

Conversion 3…married, uses our house too….let’s me watch…won’t let them cum in her pussy bareback (it’s going to happen soon) but loves to let them cum on her face, tits or ass/back and make me lick it all off while grabbing and jerking on my locked up little cock in its steel cage kinda hurting me a bit but not bad…..gets her off that I’ll watch them fuck bulls standing nude in nothing but my steel caged cock. She pretty much has a bad marriage in it for the ******* and would love to make her hubby watch her take real cock, she says hubs cock is smaller than mine. She also is a pussy eater as you can see, my wife does this a bit too but much prefers black cock.

my wife’s tongue is in a real naughty place in this pic….I was standing by them listening to the bull tell my wife how hot it was to watch her friend eat her pussy while he also commented how good her tongue felt in his ass….wife pushed him away after a good tongue rimming and grabbed me and made me kiss making sure they all saw her pushing her tongue in my mouth.

these middle aged women, so damn horny, a few glasses of wine, love to get very nasty!!!

View attachment 4490965
This is so fucking hot. Especially if they look like normal heterosexual wifes everyday.

Love heterosexual women-especially good mothers which goes bisex crazy party.

The last one she is trying to convert is being a little difficult but she has 100% faith at some point in the near future, with enough alcohol involved, she’ll be able to get a BBC between her virgin black cocked legs……meanwhile, one of the married wifes the wife has converted has really seen the light and is using our bedroom to fuck BBC more and more frequently…..I’m 100% convinced that when it comes to sexual satisfaction, size for sure matters. Any woman that really likes sex and says size doesn’t matter, has never really been fucked properly and orgasmed on a BBC.

The last one she is trying to convert is being a little difficult but she has 100% faith at some point in the near future, with enough alcohol involved, she’ll be able to get a BBC between her virgin black cocked legs……meanwhile, one of the married wifes the wife has converted has really seen the light and is using our bedroom to fuck BBC more and more frequently…..I’m 100% convinced that when it comes to sexual satisfaction, size for sure matters. Any woman that really likes sex and says size doesn’t matter, has never really been fucked properly and orgasmed on a BBC.
What is the latest....what has been her response to the conversation?

This is her next conquest. Another long time friend of ours….and she is married for 31 years. She is horny but hubby being near 60 just doesn’t care for sex much anymore….she is 54 and like my wife, horny 24/7/365 and then more!!!
Her problem is she’s never had any other dick than hubby’s since they married and even a few years before that while they dated. She has seen pics and vids my wife has shown her and is amazed at the size of the bulls my wife fucks. Wife has been working on her for over a year. They went out recently and it almost happened…..wife got her *******, had her horned up talking about how good BBC is, got her big tits out and sucked on them to send me a pic but right before contacting a bull….friend chickened out but swore on her life she would do it soon. I’m living a dream, if it happens it’ll be #7 my wife has convinced in the last 7 years to try BbC. I’m amazed that 4 of our married friends are doing it now thanks to my wife and they #5 is closer and closer.
View attachment 4490991
Love to see more of those huge tits

IT IS DONE!!!!!!! Went down today around 12:30 pm at my house. I never in a million years thought the wife could pull this one off. Came over to have lunch and wine with with today around 11, kept asking more and more questions as more wine was consumed….one of wife’s bulls was texting wanting to stop by for a quickie and it just happened. Would not let wife take any pictures but my wifey said just give it a little time and that I will love the pictures as she said our friend has just beautiful, perfect, huge tits with perfect nipples. My wife is a genius at figuring out a way to talk her friends into wild, kinky, BBC sex!!!!! Oh, and she said not to worry about it being a one time thing, she said our friend LOVED IT and damn near ruined our bed she came so hard and squirted like a firehose which is something she had only ever done before with a Hitachi magic wand. I’m at work in just disbelief but so happy, love it when married women get so curious about it they give in and try it and then just love the fuck out of it! Amazing how much many women do really love great sex and this size doesn’t matter BS….maybe for love but when it comes to just wanting some FWB fun times, good sex and having orgasms, what the fuck ever! I know for a fact size matters, I personally know well now seven white women that have discovered it and love fucking BBC over small white dicks.

I’m blown away!!!!! So exciting!

My gf did the same but for one bull. She converted other hotwives online and had 2 of her friends fuck her bull (they didnt know what we were doing). Apparently he kept fucking those along with my gf. It was so hot to see! And knowing my gf war converting other women to bbc and bring him more women to fuck made me lose my mind lol. Those same 2 friends are bbc only now and I see them le his IG pics even though it's been almost 3 years. Bbc really is addicting and life changing.

Friend took the creampie! Showered in our shower afterwards then headed home. Has sent several texts to my wife since getting back home about how great it was, how my wife was right all along and that she will for sure be asking her to set this up again real soon! Hope she keeps that attitude!
Tell us about the Bull....age and the like?

Tell us about the Bull....age and the like?

Wife said he is 38, single, I thought he was younger as he's in top notch shape and he is extremely friendly, cool and laid back.....a real easy person to like. My wife describes his cock as absolutely delicious, she loves to suck and fuck him and he has extremely large nuts that hang low. Wife says he's usually good for 3 rounds, knows how to eat pussy very well and one of her top 3 fucks of all time, moves well with extremely good stamina and above average girth that she loves.

Our newest converted friend has fucked him again at his house two evenings ago and wife shows me her texts and she's just blown away how great and good the sex is. I swear, I thought this lady would never do this sort of thing, has always been such a straight lacer sexually.....she needed to be sexually awakened and it seems for now she has been! Wife and her are planning a rendezvous with two bulls Sunday afternoon while I watch the cowboy game if it works out! I'll be watching the TV with no sound so I can hear all the sex sounds coming out of our bedroom!!!!! Going to try and sneak some pics to share.

Back