Friday was not enough

Over the 11 years with this one bull there are 52 weeks a year and while she does not play twice a week every week and misses a week now and then it's at least 520 times she has fucked just this one bull. Then there are the once s month or once every few months guys, plus when we go to a hotel take over or club. A reasonable estimate of how many times she has fucked other men in 11 years is about 1000. And nearly every one left a load in her.
That's a lot of black seed, thank goodness she is fixed.

Her regular bull is back for more pussy today. This Cuckold lifestyle is crazy. Not sure if the want to be cuckolds can handle their wife fucking two to three times a week with other men.
Mine goes in cycles. At one point when we were only about a year into the LS... She fucked 10 different guys in a 30 day period.
Then she's also had times where she may go a few months only playing once.
With that said, if you are living the true Hotwife lifestyle, how often she fucks isn't up to you.

Her regular bull is back for more pussy today. This Cuckold lifestyle is crazy. Not sure if the want to be cuckolds can handle their wife fucking two to three times a week with other men.
I think if you’re really into it and not just searching for some kind of new excitement, you will be cool with the wife fucking 2-3 times a week. The key in my opinion is working up to it. If you’re a couple thats new to the game and as the husband, you’re wife goes from only having sex with you to fucking other guys or another guy 2-3 times a week right off the bat, you’re going to have a difficult time with it. There are more insecurities that need to be addressed and put to bed in the beginning. Down the road when you are more confident that her having lovers won’t ******* your marriage, it’s a lot easier to handle. Just my opinion. The ladies have a way of going 0-60 in 4 seconds though like a Ferrari. Or they want to at least.

Back