Friday its Drinks with bull then dick.

I hope my wife will get used by lots of Bulls and over filled often. I can not fuck her due to a serious case of ED and have not had sex with her in about 20 + years. I want to see her fucked and filled with potent seed and then I want to eat that fresh warm cream pie.

Attachments

• Connect Golf Cart.jpeg
    Connect Golf Cart.jpeg
    201.7 KB · Views: 138
  • Couch.jpeg
    Couch.jpeg
    339.3 KB · Views: 134
  • Dirt road.jpeg
    Dirt road.jpeg
    40.8 KB · Views: 137
  • Garden1.jpg
    Garden1.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 133
  • Naples Hottie 3.jpg
    Naples Hottie 3.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 138
  • Retreat.JPG
    Retreat.JPG
    632.3 KB · Views: 134
I hope my wife will get used by lots of Bulls and over filled often. I can not fuck her due to a serious case of ED and have not had sex with her in about 20 + years. I want to see her fucked and filled with potent seed and then I want to eat that fresh warm cream pie.
Wow, with hips and legs like that, I am sure the bcc will line up.

How is she feeling about it?

Good Luck.

Wow, with hips and legs like that, I am sure the bcc will line up.

How is she feeling about it?

Good Luck.
Years ago was the first time she ever fucked someone other than me. It took forever to get her to fuck him but I helped him seduce her by providing him with tons of inside information and her having no idea I set everything up as I was starting to have problems with getting an erection and I always wanted to see her getting fucked by other men. My biggest desire back when she was fertile was to get her Black bred. It took close to 6 months before she did start to fuck him but he was a white guy and she did not feel comfortable with me being there while she was getting fucked. He was suspose to interduce her to some Black friends once she was comfortable fucking him and outside our marriage but he kept her for himself. He fucked her a few times a week for just over 2 years as we had to move to a new duty assignment. Since then my ED has become even worse and I was super tiny before and now you can hardly even see my cock. I would ask her about the guy when she came home from fucking him and all she ever told me was he was a great kisser and good in bed, never how big his cock was. I did get to eat her cream pie when she came home but most of the cum leaked out on her drive home but she still was super wet and tasty when I ate her pussy. I have tried to get her Black fucked when we moved to NC but the guys would think all they had to do was show her a picture of their cock or actually show her their cock but I know she has to feel comfortable with the guy before it ever has a chance to go further. Now that we have moved to MI I have finally found a really tall good looking Black man that is super hung and he and I worked out a plan for him to meet her with me and act like we knew eachother from our days in the military. It worked and she really seems to like him and talkes about him often. We have had him over for dinner one night a week after she first met him and yesterday we were able to go on a boating trip with him and a friend of his that also plans on fucking her. She wore a 2 piece swim suit for the first time in her life and she ordered it through the mail and would not let me see it on her until we were on the boating trip. Henry spent most of the time with my wife laying on the front of the boat while I had a chance to meet his friend David who I later that day found was also very huge in the cock department and is planning on fucking my wife in the later on as well. I was surprised to see my wife let Henry put sun screen on her even when it was a partly cloudy day with a few short springles and he was able to get her to spread her legs so he could put it up high on her thighs and I am sure he was brushing her pussy a few times. David told me that Henry is thinking she is more open to getting fucked by him than I think and he thinks she will be getting laid by him before the end of the month. The goal was at first to take it slow and try to get her to fuck before the end of the year but then he told me at dinner last week he thought things are going really well and he thinks he will have his cock in her by Halloween and yesterday I find out things are going way better than I had expected and now it seems they think she will put out by or before the end of this month. Once he gets her to fuck him he plans on getting her to fuck David and the big plan is by june to talk her into being the entertainment at Davids bachlor party. David plans to pop her cherry ass and they want to double up on her. The said as far as me getting to watch and get her fresh cream pie will be how she feels about it as they are more concerned about her pussy than my desire to watch but they think down the line she will be open to whatever they want her to do as long as she gets BBC. They assured me even if I am not there to watch when she gets home she will have plenty of cream still in her pussy for me to enjoy. They do want to open her up to me being there when she is getting fucked as they want me to suck BBC infront of her and have me not only eat her cream pies but clean them and their friends up after they are done filling her.

i hope next time when we are in the Naples FL. area visiting her sister that I can set her up for a Black only fucking party or at least find someone near by Naples to fuck her if they are as secceful as they think in getting her to be a slut for BBC. They think she is easier than I though not only because of my tiny cock that has not been able to fuck her for atleast 20 years but that it has gotten so limp and tiny she has had nothing other than one time when I was able to use a big dildo on her years ago until our ******* found it while snooping around and she had to explain what it was to her and she then had me get rid of it and now we have 2 nosey granddaughters that visit often and she does not want another dildo around for them to run into and have to explain it to them. I still have hopes that since our ******* is still fertile and her husband has such a low sperm count and they had to go to invetro fertilzation to get her pregant and it took ages for that to happen then she had her ******* and I know they want more but can not afford the treatments again and she has some old Black boyfriends that she is very close to and is still in contact with as one is the Godfather of our granddaughter.

Years ago was the first time she ever fucked someone other than me. It took forever to get her to fuck him but I helped him seduce her by providing him with tons of inside information and her having no idea I set everything up as I was starting to have problems with getting an erection and I always wanted to see her getting fucked by other men. My biggest desire back when she was fertile was to get her Black bred. It took close to 6 months before she did start to fuck him but he was a white guy and she did not feel comfortable with me being there while she was getting fucked. He was suspose to interduce her to some Black friends once she was comfortable fucking him and outside our marriage but he kept her for himself. He fucked her a few times a week for just over 2 years as we had to move to a new duty assignment. Since then my ED has become even worse and I was super tiny before and now you can hardly even see my cock. I would ask her about the guy when she came home from fucking him and all she ever told me was he was a great kisser and good in bed, never how big his cock was. I did get to eat her cream pie when she came home but most of the cum leaked out on her drive home but she still was super wet and tasty when I ate her pussy. I have tried to get her Black fucked when we moved to NC but the guys would think all they had to do was show her a picture of their cock or actually show her their cock but I know she has to feel comfortable with the guy before it ever has a chance to go further. Now that we have moved to MI I have finally found a really tall good looking Black man that is super hung and he and I worked out a plan for him to meet her with me and act like we knew eachother from our days in the military. It worked and she really seems to like him and talkes about him often. We have had him over for dinner one night a week after she first met him and yesterday we were able to go on a boating trip with him and a friend of his that also plans on fucking her. She wore a 2 piece swim suit for the first time in her life and she ordered it through the mail and would not let me see it on her until we were on the boating trip. Henry spent most of the time with my wife laying on the front of the boat while I had a chance to meet his friend David who I later that day found was also very huge in the cock department and is planning on fucking my wife in the later on as well. I was surprised to see my wife let Henry put sun screen on her even when it was a partly cloudy day with a few short springles and he was able to get her to spread her legs so he could put it up high on her thighs and I am sure he was brushing her pussy a few times. David told me that Henry is thinking she is more open to getting fucked by him than I think and he thinks she will be getting laid by him before the end of the month. The goal was at first to take it slow and try to get her to fuck before the end of the year but then he told me at dinner last week he thought things are going really well and he thinks he will have his cock in her by Halloween and yesterday I find out things are going way better than I had expected and now it seems they think she will put out by or before the end of this month. Once he gets her to fuck him he plans on getting her to fuck David and the big plan is by june to talk her into being the entertainment at Davids bachlor party. David plans to pop her cherry ass and they want to double up on her. The said as far as me getting to watch and get her fresh cream pie will be how she feels about it as they are more concerned about her pussy than my desire to watch but they think down the line she will be open to whatever they want her to do as long as she gets BBC. They assured me even if I am not there to watch when she gets home she will have plenty of cream still in her pussy for me to enjoy. They do want to open her up to me being there when she is getting fucked as they want me to suck BBC infront of her and have me not only eat her cream pies but clean them and their friends up after they are done filling her.
I will say this, let her lead now and feel confident and comfortable, once she does she may choose to take more men, or she may be happy to fuck just a few regular guys.

Either way you win as long as you get to watch or install a camera or something.

Maybe stand outside the door.

There is nothing more exciting and humiliating then standing outside a hotel room door trying to hear her fucking, except maybe you paid for the room too.

Once you get her feeling okay let her go and see what happens.

Gorgeous looking lady
Thank you and I also think she is but she is a bit shy and never seemed to relize when she was being hit on by young Black men in the past. I did find out some interresting information from Henry and that is that she gave him her phone number and wants him and her to only text and not let me know they are intouch with eachother. She has texted him and Henry and David are going to be meeting her in Jackson for lunch but she told me she is going shoping for the day. Henry said he will let me know how things go after she heads home.

Too bad you weren't able to snap a couple of discreet pics while on the boat.

Thank you and I also think she is but she is a bit shy and never seemed to relize when she was being hit on by young Black men in the past. I did find out some interresting information from Henry and that is that she gave him her phone number and wants him and her to only text and not let me know they are intouch with eachother. She has texted him and Henry and David are going to be meeting her in Jackson for lunch but she told me she is going shoping for the day. Henry said he will let me know how things go after she heads home.
If she gave him her number she's definitely interested. Things seem to be progressing well. Maybe sooner than you think. What's the plan for you if she goes all the way on Friday? Do you think she'll tell you?

If she gave him her number she's definitely interested. Things seem to be progressing well. Maybe sooner than you think. What's the plan for you if she goes all the way on Friday? Do you think she'll tell you?
As for me Henry will let me know how things go today after she leaves and I am very hopeful he and hopefully David get to fill her with their cum. Henry seems to think she was more open to fucking him or anyone if they persued her and is pretty sure once she gets a feel and taste of his BBC she will want nothing other the Black men fucking her. I hope to at least have her tell me that she fucked him and give me the details. I most deffently want to eat her cream pie and hope to at sometime get to eat her while he is filling her with his cream and then clean them both up. Henry has began to have me learn to suck his cock and I am getting better but still need lots of pratice. I can only get the head in so far and I have relized when I suck him I get a very large volume of cum shot into my mouth and he will not let me pull back anything that over flows I have to clean up and it taste pretty good.

As for me Henry will let me know how things go today after she leaves and I am very hopeful he and hopefully David get to fill her with their cum. Henry seems to think she was more open to fucking him or anyone if they persued her and is pretty sure once she gets a feel and taste of his BBC she will want nothing other the Black men fucking her. I hope to at least have her tell me that she fucked him and give me the details. I most deffently want to eat her cream pie and hope to at sometime get to eat her while he is filling her with his cream and then clean them both up. Henry has began to have me learn to suck his cock and I am getting better but still need lots of pratice. I can only get the head in so far and I have relized when I suck him I get a very large volume of cum shot into my mouth and he will not let me pull back anything that over flows I have to clean up and it taste pretty good.
What a great story!! Now that you are sucking a BBC, i can hardly wait until he takes your boi pussy! Maybe before he he fucks your wife????

Awesome! Keep us updated, sounds like she's close.

She left early this morning to go shopping wearing a dress and the only time I have seen her in a dress was for church. She has been gone for most the day and still no word from her or Henry or David. I hope they are fucking her so bad. I am sure Henry will give me a call soon as she leaves and he has a chance.
Wonder if she was wearing sexy panties, or better no panties at all. Bet your mind is going crazy with visions.

Wonder if she was wearing sexy panties, or better no panties at all. Bet your mind is going crazy with visions.
I had a quick call from Henry and it sounds like I am going to get more good information from him later. He said he had to be short but she is in the shower cleaning up with David and he has most of it recorded. He said he will not give me the recording or a copy but I can watch it next time I am over which is schedued for Wednesday afternoon when I do some cock sucking pratice. He said it is sure to motivae me. I can not wait until she leaves so he can give me details.

Back