Found out the new girl I am seeing has a thing for bbc.

Smoothandel99

Male
Gold Member
I have always been a little intrigued about the life style however learning my new girlfriend has a fetish for bbc and dabbled in the lifestyle with some of her exes is hard to process. She was a little ******* when she revealed to me. Think maybe she was feeling things out in one way it turned me on however also makes me feel a little insecure hearing her talk about the sizes of other men I am 6 foot 5 athletic masculine always considered myself to be big but definitely smaller then many of the black guys on these videos. My question is it possible to explore this lifestyle without losing your self respect and the respect of your partner?

I have always been a little intrigued about the life style however learning my new girlfriend has a fetish for bbc and dabbled in the lifestyle with some of her exes is hard to process. She was a little ******* when she revealed to me. Think maybe she was feeling things out in one way it turned me on however also makes me feel a little insecure hearing her talk about the sizes of other men I am 6 foot 5 athletic masculine always considered myself to be big but definitely smaller then many of the black guys on these videos. My question is it possible to explore this lifestyle without losing your self respect and the respect of your partner?
UnbelieVable. Be confident, supportive, encouraging.

Back