Found her panties

hotwifekry

Male
From
IA, US
She was gone till morning one time. Now I knew she’d been talking to bulls on the phone. Hell I even found a couple for her. She kept claiming she hadn’t done anything yet. She told me I could watch when she did. Anyways… after her shower I found her leggings and panties hidden behind a dresser. Inside her panties looked like a half of cup of cum. I don’t know why but I immediately started licking the cum which was still moist. Later she admitted a black stud had fucked her brains out till the sun came up. I just recently told her what I did with her panties. She laughed and said” I wish I knew that I could have given you a bunch more!” Mmmmm

She was gone till morning one time. Now I knew she’d been talking to bulls on the phone. Hell I even found a couple for her. She kept claiming she hadn’t done anything yet. She told me I could watch when she did. Anyways… after her shower I found her leggings and panties hidden behind a dresser. Inside her panties looked like a half of cup of cum. I don’t know why but I immediately started licking the cum which was still moist. Later she admitted a black stud had fucked her brains out till the sun came up. I just recently told her what I did with her panties. She laughed and said” I wish I knew that I could have given you a bunch more!” Mmmmm
922AF5E6-4239-43BB-AEE9-29CF6F9BC796.jpeg

I experienced the same. After I suspected that my girlfriend was cheating on me I once checked her underware in the bin in our bathroom and I also saw semen in her panties. I smelled on it and started having a boner... She came in and was surpised. I asked her to explain how she had semen in her panties and she asked me why I go a boner of smelling her panties...

I experienced the same. After I suspected that my girlfriend was cheating on me I once checked her underware in the bin in our bathroom and I also saw semen in her panties. I smelled on it and started having a boner... She came in and was surpised. I asked her to explain how she had semen in her panties and she asked me why I go a boner of smelling her panties...
Same

Back