Foreplay only, No Sex, would you?

Would you be willing to play with a woman(couple), if her hard rule was foreplay only, no sex. Oral, fingering, stroking, etc was acceptable but not sex (although there is the hypothetical chance it could)?

Back story

Over the last two years, I've been really pushing the wife to get into more play, it started as a result of her being home for almost 2 yrs following following knee replacement, plus at the height of the pandemic, going to a local swingers hotel we'd played at previously (we'd gone probably 30 times over 15 yrs, but then took a 5 yr break) was the only real things we could do to get out of the house.

I've documented a little of our play, but for those new. The first time after we started going again recently, nothing went on, the second time, we were sitting in the one hot tub, this younger black guy sitting across from us started rubbing her leg, she let him move up and start playing, eventually he fingered her to orgasm, as we sat afterwards, she ended up with her hand resting on his leg, and he' intentionally was rubbing his cock against her hand. I was totally shocked that she let as much happen, happen. Over the next 18 months, we went monthly, on random days for the matinee pool/hot tub pass. Each time we went, I would leave it entirely up to her as to how far or if play happened, I was more the enforcer of her rules, and if she said no, then I would enforce that.

Each time though, it was usually one guy( a couple times there were three of us playing with her) and myself that would start playing with her, usually she'd end up being fingered to orgasm, her breasts sucked, and she'd play with the guys cock, either just holding it, or sometimes stroking it. On three different occasions though, she wanted to fuck the other guy, twice we had no condoms, the third time the guy flaked out. After what was the third time, in April '22, we didn't go back for a couple months, one morning when we discussed going, she said she didn't want to go, that she didn't want to play with or have sex with another guy "it's not me" was her comment, we actually ended up in a heated argument about it.

On the 2nd, we were laying in bed, she asked what the plans were, I said nothing, then said, how about a little adult play, it took her a few minutes, she knew what I was talking about, she said ok, but was concerned it might be crowded (both a good and bad thing), we got dressed and headed for the swingers motel. As with the last couple times, we got a room, in part so we could clean up afterwards, but also if the play in the pool area got heated we could invite the other person back to the room. We took our own towels, some sweats to wear from the room to the pool (it was also snowing and very cold), a single serve bottle of Margarita pre-mix, a handful of condoms (just in case) and our own towels. As we were walking out the door from the room to head to the pool area, she stated "I'm not doing anything, it's just going to be us, I don't want to be with anyone else", I suggested instead of a blanket no, how about having an open mind, to which she said her mind was closed.

Yeah, well, 90 minutes later, and we're sitting in the hot tub with a her stroking mine and another guys cocks to orgasm, him sucking her breasts and fingering her to orgasm while she and I were kissing deeply. Afterwards, we got out of the hot tub and sat in a couple chairs to the side, watching the other play going on, before we decided to head back to the room.

Once in the room, we were discussing what to do the rest of the afternoon, I rolled over and stripped her, then started to go down on her. In the process we started talking, I jokingly asked if she wanted me to go and invite the guy back to the room to play further. At that point, she said that while playing was fine, she didn't want to have sex with another guy, and that she didn't want to invite another guy back to the room, because he would feel like sex was a guarantee, when it wasn't going to happen, and that even though "No means No" is the swingers rule, too many times we've seen that not happen, and if we brought a guy back to the room, he might not take no.

So, that brings up this discussion for all. IF you were hooking up with a couple, and the upfront rules were foreplay only, would you go along with it? Would you respect those rules or would you push the issue to ******* sex or would you accept, and even play a couple more times, with the future possibility that sex might happen at a future, undetermined get together, or even the rule might not change and she won't go beyond foreplay?
must respect their wishes, I would happy for whatever they allowed

Just let it happen naturally. No strict boundaries. Give in to nature.

This is how we started.

“She only wants to do this….”

“She doesn’t want to do that…”

Started off ok, but

25 minutes into it, and he’s got her on all fours, hand full of hair, banging that pussy like they’ve been married 10 years. 😆

Get the right bull and it just happens.

Would you be willing to play with a woman(couple), if her hard rule was foreplay only, no sex. Oral, fingering, stroking, etc was acceptable but not sex (although there is the hypothetical chance it could)?

Back story

Over the last two years, I've been really pushing the wife to get into more play, it started as a result of her being home for almost 2 yrs following following knee replacement, plus at the height of the pandemic, going to a local swingers hotel we'd played at previously (we'd gone probably 30 times over 15 yrs, but then took a 5 yr break) was the only real things we could do to get out of the house.

I've documented a little of our play, but for those new. The first time after we started going again recently, nothing went on, the second time, we were sitting in the one hot tub, this younger black guy sitting across from us started rubbing her leg, she let him move up and start playing, eventually he fingered her to orgasm, as we sat afterwards, she ended up with her hand resting on his leg, and he' intentionally was rubbing his cock against her hand. I was totally shocked that she let as much happen, happen. Over the next 18 months, we went monthly, on random days for the matinee pool/hot tub pass. Each time we went, I would leave it entirely up to her as to how far or if play happened, I was more the enforcer of her rules, and if she said no, then I would enforce that.

Each time though, it was usually one guy( a couple times there were three of us playing with her) and myself that would start playing with her, usually she'd end up being fingered to orgasm, her breasts sucked, and she'd play with the guys cock, either just holding it, or sometimes stroking it. On three different occasions though, she wanted to fuck the other guy, twice we had no condoms, the third time the guy flaked out. After what was the third time, in April '22, we didn't go back for a couple months, one morning when we discussed going, she said she didn't want to go, that she didn't want to play with or have sex with another guy "it's not me" was her comment, we actually ended up in a heated argument about it.

On the 2nd, we were laying in bed, she asked what the plans were, I said nothing, then said, how about a little adult play, it took her a few minutes, she knew what I was talking about, she said ok, but was concerned it might be crowded (both a good and bad thing), we got dressed and headed for the swingers motel. As with the last couple times, we got a room, in part so we could clean up afterwards, but also if the play in the pool area got heated we could invite the other person back to the room. We took our own towels, some sweats to wear from the room to the pool (it was also snowing and very cold), a single serve bottle of Margarita pre-mix, a handful of condoms (just in case) and our own towels. As we were walking out the door from the room to head to the pool area, she stated "I'm not doing anything, it's just going to be us, I don't want to be with anyone else", I suggested instead of a blanket no, how about having an open mind, to which she said her mind was closed.

Yeah, well, 90 minutes later, and we're sitting in the hot tub with a her stroking mine and another guys cocks to orgasm, him sucking her breasts and fingering her to orgasm while she and I were kissing deeply. Afterwards, we got out of the hot tub and sat in a couple chairs to the side, watching the other play going on, before we decided to head back to the room.

Once in the room, we were discussing what to do the rest of the afternoon, I rolled over and stripped her, then started to go down on her. In the process we started talking, I jokingly asked if she wanted me to go and invite the guy back to the room to play further. At that point, she said that while playing was fine, she didn't want to have sex with another guy, and that she didn't want to invite another guy back to the room, because he would feel like sex was a guarantee, when it wasn't going to happen, and that even though "No means No" is the swingers rule, too many times we've seen that not happen, and if we brought a guy back to the room, he might not take no.

So, that brings up this discussion for all. IF you were hooking up with a couple, and the upfront rules were foreplay only, would you go along with it? Would you respect those rules or would you push the issue to ******* sex or would you accept, and even play a couple more times, with the future possibility that sex might happen at a future, undetermined get together, or even the rule might not change and she won't go beyond foreplay?
A hard NO! I want her to follow my rules, not the other way around. I wanna make her my obedient, little slut.

Back