Foreplay only, No Sex, would you?

My wife has one black man that stops by our house, only like 2-3 times a month but has been stopping by for over 7 years. He has never had intercourse with my wife…he’s a lawyer, he’s single but can’t get over even though I’m there and encourage him, having sex with my wife since she is in a marriage. So, he stops by, they kiss and cuddle, she get’s his very impressive black cock out of his pants and jerks him off nice and slow while they kiss, he plays with her tits and fingers her. She has sucked his cock a little but mainly he wants to stop by, kiss and make out and get jerked off nice and slow until he cum’s. Then, she cleans him up, he thanks us and leaves. Super polite, respectful young man, beautiful big black cock my wife wants in her pussy so bad she can’t see straight but she abides by his boundaries, she keeps thinking one day he’ll say ok and when he does she says she is going to jump on him, straddle him and get impaled but until he wants it, she is happy playing with his cock. It’s really actually hot to watch, i love watching her work his cock, she is very good with her hands and seeing him shoot big ropes of cum as he’s a heavy cummer.

Age? What are you into with a couple?
Same here thanks for being up front. We are both bi.
I'm 42. What am I into? A whole hell of a lot 😈😂. Im very corrupted and see beauty and pleasure in a lot of things. Im a natural exhibitionist, I've always been attracted to older lovers more often than not. Though I don't discriminate on age. I desire something long term z maybe even live-in situation type relationship if I'm lucky enough to come across a scenario such as this. I've webcamed before and truly enjoy it. It's the most incredible rush and leaves me feeling like... great and nearly invincible 😂🤣. I like being watched in the nude or having sex. Or in this very case, I'm in the window, naked while playing with my black pipe 🔥😈. Tell me about yourselves please?

Back