Foreplay only, No Sex, would you?

elp

Couple
Real Person
From
CO, US
Would you be willing to play with a woman(couple), if her hard rule was foreplay only, no sex. Oral, fingering, stroking, etc was acceptable but not sex (although there is the hypothetical chance it could)?

Back story

Over the last two years, I've been really pushing the wife to get into more play, it started as a result of her being home for almost 2 yrs following following knee replacement, plus at the height of the pandemic, going to a local swingers hotel we'd played at previously (we'd gone probably 30 times over 15 yrs, but then took a 5 yr break) was the only real things we could do to get out of the house.

I've documented a little of our play, but for those new. The first time after we started going again recently, nothing went on, the second time, we were sitting in the one hot tub, this younger black guy sitting across from us started rubbing her leg, she let him move up and start playing, eventually he fingered her to orgasm, as we sat afterwards, she ended up with her hand resting on his leg, and he' intentionally was rubbing his cock against her hand. I was totally shocked that she let as much happen, happen. Over the next 18 months, we went monthly, on random days for the matinee pool/hot tub pass. Each time we went, I would leave it entirely up to her as to how far or if play happened, I was more the enforcer of her rules, and if she said no, then I would enforce that.

Each time though, it was usually one guy( a couple times there were three of us playing with her) and myself that would start playing with her, usually she'd end up being fingered to orgasm, her breasts sucked, and she'd play with the guys cock, either just holding it, or sometimes stroking it. On three different occasions though, she wanted to fuck the other guy, twice we had no condoms, the third time the guy flaked out. After what was the third time, in April '22, we didn't go back for a couple months, one morning when we discussed going, she said she didn't want to go, that she didn't want to play with or have sex with another guy "it's not me" was her comment, we actually ended up in a heated argument about it.

On the 2nd, we were laying in bed, she asked what the plans were, I said nothing, then said, how about a little adult play, it took her a few minutes, she knew what I was talking about, she said ok, but was concerned it might be crowded (both a good and bad thing), we got dressed and headed for the swingers motel. As with the last couple times, we got a room, in part so we could clean up afterwards, but also if the play in the pool area got heated we could invite the other person back to the room. We took our own towels, some sweats to wear from the room to the pool (it was also snowing and very cold), a single serve bottle of Margarita pre-mix, a handful of condoms (just in case) and our own towels. As we were walking out the door from the room to head to the pool area, she stated "I'm not doing anything, it's just going to be us, I don't want to be with anyone else", I suggested instead of a blanket no, how about having an open mind, to which she said her mind was closed.

Yeah, well, 90 minutes later, and we're sitting in the hot tub with a her stroking mine and another guys cocks to orgasm, him sucking her breasts and fingering her to orgasm while she and I were kissing deeply. Afterwards, we got out of the hot tub and sat in a couple chairs to the side, watching the other play going on, before we decided to head back to the room.

Once in the room, we were discussing what to do the rest of the afternoon, I rolled over and stripped her, then started to go down on her. In the process we started talking, I jokingly asked if she wanted me to go and invite the guy back to the room to play further. At that point, she said that while playing was fine, she didn't want to have sex with another guy, and that she didn't want to invite another guy back to the room, because he would feel like sex was a guarantee, when it wasn't going to happen, and that even though "No means No" is the swingers rule, too many times we've seen that not happen, and if we brought a guy back to the room, he might not take no.

So, that brings up this discussion for all. IF you were hooking up with a couple, and the upfront rules were foreplay only, would you go along with it? Would you respect those rules or would you push the issue to ******* sex or would you accept, and even play a couple more times, with the future possibility that sex might happen at a future, undetermined get together, or even the rule might not change and she won't go beyond foreplay?

It depends on the dynamic of the relationship; and if the boundary has been established upfront, then no issue. I personally take pride in establishing relationships with no expectations (friendships). From there if she is only comfortable going to certain level or at a certain pace, then so be it. She may be more comfortable once someone has gained her trust.

Would you be willing to play with a woman(couple), if her hard rule was foreplay only, no sex. Oral, fingering, stroking, etc was acceptable but not sex (although there is the hypothetical chance it could)?

Back story

Over the last two years, I've been really pushing the wife to get into more play, it started as a result of her being home for almost 2 yrs following following knee replacement, plus at the height of the pandemic, going to a local swingers hotel we'd played at previously (we'd gone probably 30 times over 15 yrs, but then took a 5 yr break) was the only real things we could do to get out of the house.

I've documented a little of our play, but for those new. The first time after we started going again recently, nothing went on, the second time, we were sitting in the one hot tub, this younger black guy sitting across from us started rubbing her leg, she let him move up and start playing, eventually he fingered her to orgasm, as we sat afterwards, she ended up with her hand resting on his leg, and he' intentionally was rubbing his cock against her hand. I was totally shocked that she let as much happen, happen. Over the next 18 months, we went monthly, on random days for the matinee pool/hot tub pass. Each time we went, I would leave it entirely up to her as to how far or if play happened, I was more the enforcer of her rules, and if she said no, then I would enforce that.

Each time though, it was usually one guy( a couple times there were three of us playing with her) and myself that would start playing with her, usually she'd end up being fingered to orgasm, her breasts sucked, and she'd play with the guys cock, either just holding it, or sometimes stroking it. On three different occasions though, she wanted to fuck the other guy, twice we had no condoms, the third time the guy flaked out. After what was the third time, in April '22, we didn't go back for a couple months, one morning when we discussed going, she said she didn't want to go, that she didn't want to play with or have sex with another guy "it's not me" was her comment, we actually ended up in a heated argument about it.

On the 2nd, we were laying in bed, she asked what the plans were, I said nothing, then said, how about a little adult play, it took her a few minutes, she knew what I was talking about, she said ok, but was concerned it might be crowded (both a good and bad thing), we got dressed and headed for the swingers motel. As with the last couple times, we got a room, in part so we could clean up afterwards, but also if the play in the pool area got heated we could invite the other person back to the room. We took our own towels, some sweats to wear from the room to the pool (it was also snowing and very cold), a single serve bottle of Margarita pre-mix, a handful of condoms (just in case) and our own towels. As we were walking out the door from the room to head to the pool area, she stated "I'm not doing anything, it's just going to be us, I don't want to be with anyone else", I suggested instead of a blanket no, how about having an open mind, to which she said her mind was closed.

Yeah, well, 90 minutes later, and we're sitting in the hot tub with a her stroking mine and another guys cocks to orgasm, him sucking her breasts and fingering her to orgasm while she and I were kissing deeply. Afterwards, we got out of the hot tub and sat in a couple chairs to the side, watching the other play going on, before we decided to head back to the room.

Once in the room, we were discussing what to do the rest of the afternoon, I rolled over and stripped her, then started to go down on her. In the process we started talking, I jokingly asked if she wanted me to go and invite the guy back to the room to play further. At that point, she said that while playing was fine, she didn't want to have sex with another guy, and that she didn't want to invite another guy back to the room, because he would feel like sex was a guarantee, when it wasn't going to happen, and that even though "No means No" is the swingers rule, too many times we've seen that not happen, and if we brought a guy back to the room, he might not take no.

So, that brings up this discussion for all. IF you were hooking up with a couple, and the upfront rules were foreplay only, would you go along with it? Would you respect those rules or would you push the issue to ******* sex or would you accept, and even play a couple more times, with the future possibility that sex might happen at a future, undetermined get together, or even the rule might not change and she won't go beyond foreplay?
It’s all about building trust. If someone cannot respect boundaries of a play then you can’t build a long lasting relationship. And boundaries shift on and off the play as well due to various reasons. So everyone has to respect that space. Yes, it can be disappointing for some, not to play to the full extent as you want, but violating someone’s consent is a far worse situation.

Yep. I've been known to give full body massages to hotwives, cuckoldresses, gf's as a date.
No more.
No less.
The standard for "fun" is what all the consenting parties agree it to be.

For many new to the lifestyle, or in making a new acquaintance this is a "stepping stone"; a chemistry check, if you will. More times than not afollow-up meeting is requested and what happens, happens😈

Just respect the boundaries or say "No thanks". 👍🏾

Yep. I've been known to give full body massages to hotwives, cuckoldresses, gf's as a date.
No more.
No less.
The standard for "fun" is what all the consenting parties agree it to be.

For many new to the lifestyle, or in making a new acquaintance this is a "stepping stone"; a chemistry check, if you will. More times than not afollow-up meeting is requested and what happens, happens😈

Just respect the boundaries or say "No thanks". 👍🏾
You have a very mature and professional attitude in all your responses, it really gives good perspective for newbies sorting it out, thanks!

Yes that would be very much a turn on.
True. But can you guarantee it would not evolve into something more? Once she has her hands wrapped around his girth, feels his weight and starts to lick, kiss and wrap her lips around it, once she starts playing her tongue around the "head" of his dick in her mouth and tries to get it in deeper and deeper, once her pussy starts soaking as a natural reaction to the stimuli... don't you think she would want to feel his dick somewhere else other than her mouth too? 🤔

True. But can you guarantee it would not evolve into something more? Once she has her hands wrapped around his girth, feels his weight and starts to lick, kiss and wrap her lips around it, once she starts playing her tongue around the "head" of his dick in her mouth and tries to get it in deeper and deeper, once her pussy starts soaking as a natural reaction to the stimuli... don't you think she would want to feel his dick somewhere else other than her mouth too? 🤔
Set boundaries before a date abd adhere to them. If more is desired itcalled a "second" or "next" date. Spontaneity isn't always the best course of action.

No doubt I could handle the situation, not trying to sound’s conceded but I enjoy giving pleasure by prolonging the ultimate outcome.
Have been with the right people/persons on several occasions in my life. Was some of the most erotic times I’ve been in.

Nope! I was getting that in Jr high school as a teen and I don't plan on regressing back to that level after a decade in the lifestyle!

I see plenty of corny ass swingers adds nowadays talking about "use my wife through live video chat" "talk to my wife over the phone while she plays" "my wife wants to give a bj only"! Look if you guys are not ready then you're not ready and you should stay out of the lifestyle until you are! I read an add that said that a Bull must be willing to go down but that his wife won't suck another man's cock"! I was like "I've been sucked by every female I fucked since Jr high school and I'm not about to stop that streak now"! GTFOUH!!!

There are also adds saying "we just want someone to watch"! Take your ass to a swing club or a theater and plenty of people will watch you have sex and hopefully they are impressed by what they see!

"My wife just wants to jerk you off"! I can jerk my own shyte better than anyone else can so no thank you!

If you are not ready then you are not ready!

Back story

This scenario would be fine with me. I would think there are a lot of couples/women who get turned on by provocative dressing, watching a man adoring her body and her looking/kissing/touching a black man, but entry is not in the cards. We've all had that happen many times (even going back to high school & college, Lol!), and it was still fun and exciting. To some, entry is where they draw the line. May be due to personal or religious reasons, fear of their relationship changing, etc. That doesn't mean that having my mind teased isn't a pleasure--even if it means ending with her, or me, stroking off in the end!

Nope! I was getting that in Jr high school as a teen and I don't plan on regressing back to that level after a decade in the lifestyle!

I see plenty of corny ass swingers adds nowadays talking about "use my wife through live video chat" "talk to my wife over the phone while she plays" "my wife wants to give a bj only"! Look if you guys are not ready then you're not ready and you should stay out of the lifestyle until you are! I read an add that said that a Bull must be willing to go down but that his wife won't suck another man's cock"! I was like "I've been sucked by every female I fucked since Jr high school and I'm not about to stop that streak now"! GTFOUH!!!

There are also adds saying "we just want someone to watch"! Take your ass to a swing club or a theater and plenty of people will watch you have sex and hopefully they are impressed by what they see!

"My wife just wants to jerk you off"! I can jerk my own shyte better than anyone else can so no thank you!

If you are not ready then you are not ready!

🤣 Real talk. Having been I the lifestyle myself 9/10× I let these offers slide (definitely a NO if it's online only shenanigans). Time is precious...sometimes I have spare time, the couple is genuinely interested and just need the proper grooming and motivation and you've soon got a full fledged BBC worshipping team on your hands [and dick]). When I have time for a "snack" and it's tasty enough for just a nibble I will. An entire buffet is usually on the menu, yet a snack sometimes can suffice when my appetite isn't in beast mode.

Back story

Yes

Love Jdingo's response (I can jerk my own ******* better then anyone else can, No Thank You)
I have been in settings where myself and a man have muttually just got each other off, but it was typically because of limited time or surrounding, not because, I was playing the High School dating game saving my self for later.

No doubt I could handle the situation, not trying to sound’s conceded but I enjoy giving pleasure by prolonging the ultimate outcome.
Have been with the right people/persons on several occasions in my life. Was some of the most erotic times I’ve been in.
I totally agree with you on this. Foreplay is as important as intercourse itself in my opinion.

My wife has one black man that stops by our house, only like 2-3 times a month but has been stopping by for over 7 years. He has never had intercourse with my wife…he’s a lawyer, he’s single but can’t get over even though I’m there and encourage him, having sex with my wife since she is in a marriage. So, he stops by, they kiss and cuddle, she get’s his very impressive black cock out of his pants and jerks him off nice and slow while they kiss, he plays with her tits and fingers her. She has sucked his cock a little but mainly he wants to stop by, kiss and make out and get jerked off nice and slow until he cum’s. Then, she cleans him up, he thanks us and leaves. Super polite, respectful young man, beautiful big black cock my wife wants in her pussy so bad she can’t see straight but she abides by his boundaries, she keeps thinking one day he’ll say ok and when he does she says she is going to jump on him, straddle him and get impaled but until he wants it, she is happy playing with his cock. It’s really actually hot to watch, i love watching her work his cock, she is very good with her hands and seeing him shoot big ropes of cum as he’s a heavy cummer.

Back