Forbidden to watch

I have to agree if she don't like you watching tell her you want the cuckold husband experience if not cut your loses kick her to the curb

I suggest that you arrange to have a conversation in a non sexual setting and first express your understanding of her view, then the angst/difficulty this situation causes you, and only then ask for possible solutions or a comfortable middle ground. Your post suggests she sees only one person; maybe finding a second who wouldn't mind you present.

I broke up with the couple that I enjoyed most in over 20 years in this lifestyle. We were exclusive over two years. He and I were both NCAA basketball fanatics (him Indiana, me UNC) and shooting pool. He worked nights and if I spent the night most times I got there before he left.

He wanted to watch once, and I had NO problem with it, but she was resolute it would never happen. He slowly increased letting me know....and he was an assistant chief of police in a suburban community. The more he asked the more I thought of being a Black man 'caught' in his wife's bed in the ultra conservative South....
I suppose you were friends. Why didn't you trust him anymore? Why didn't ask to her to accept at least once? Was she preferring to lose you rather than accept?
From my point of view it's a pity that you stop date her just because she was a policemen's wife in the ultra conservative South :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back