For white Boys that love bbc

Sup white boys im a black top that’s obsessed with breeding and owning white ass. I wanna starts a thread and see those white boy holes . Would be better if I had a faithful loyal white boy or even just a harem of white Boys that I owned
Would love to have you use my holes with that yummy bbc.

Sup white boys im a black top that’s obsessed with breeding and owning white ass. I wanna starts a thread and see those white boy holes . Would be better if I had a faithful loyal white boy or even just a harem of white Boys that I owned

You can own me daddy ill relocate to u I would worship you I love bbc and serving BLACK MEN more than anything I dream of of it and wish and pray for it 24/7. I am so devoted to worshipping my BBC GODS.

Please, hit me up in my neck of the woods. Love to linger on your lips to cock

Back