For white Boys that love bbc

are there any bbc in joplin mo that would like to deflower an older guy? im almost 69.its on my bucketlist.
wife used to do lots of bbc and i got several hard n sucked em a bit and licked her.i put those bbcs in her for them. i ate her clean and cleaned the bbcs off.
she dried up sexually but im still in want and need.
all that time spent with her and id dream about it with a bbc.
hit me up.i live outside of joplin too. very open minded and id even go out for a time with a bbc and his gf wife friend whatever is sexy fun. i love eating cum bbc cum and out of pussy is great too

Sup white boys im a black top that’s obsessed with breeding and owning white ass. I wanna starts a thread and see those white boy holes . Would be better if I had a faithful loyal white boy or even just a harem of white Boys that I owned
Im in mid mo and currently looking for a bbc to own and feminize me for an ongoing relationship.

Attachments

• 20230824_014125.jpg
    20230824_014125.jpg
    432.7 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
are there any bbc in joplin mo that would like to deflower an older guy? im almost 69.its on my bucketlist.
wife used to do lots of bbc and i got several hard n sucked em a bit and licked her.i put those bbcs in her for them. i ate her clean and cleaned the bbcs off.
she dried up sexually but im still in want and need.
all that time spent with her and id dream about it with a bbc.
hit me up.i live outside of joplin too. very open minded and id even go out for a time with a bbc and his gf wife friend whatever is sexy fun. i love eating cum bbc cum and out of pussy is great too
That's the spirit! You're never too old to try something new. I hope it works out for you.

Sup white boys im a black top that’s obsessed with breeding and owning white ass. I wanna starts a thread and see those white boy holes . Would be better if I had a faithful loyal white boy or even just a harem of white Boys that I owned
You like white dads? I need to be owned.

Attachments

• IMG_0790.jpeg
    IMG_0790.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0796.jpeg
    IMG_0796.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 70
Hello esteemed & respected ChillBBC, Sir. i brand new to this site. And Yours is one of the first postings of its kind i've come across. As You mention being obsessed in Your profile, i too am obsessed - with BEING bred & BEING owned (alone or as part of a harem) by a BBC God, such as Yourself, Sir. Feel free to see my profile. And if You have ANY potential use for me, PLEASE don't hesitate to contact me.

Back