For married black bulls...

Not to get on a high horse here and I know I’m coming from the standpoint of a single black male but to my fellow black bulls you need to tell your wives what you’re doing. It’s incredible to me that you’re playing the bull for a couple who have openly discussed their marriage and accepted the truths about each other to honestly bring a bull into their life when you are sneaking around in order to please them. Your wife is your queen and deserves honesty and if you can’t give her that then why are you there. Not saying don’t be a bull but just be honest. Couples who openly discuss and bring in bulls have a much sturdier relationship than those who hide their fanties kinks and desires.

Don’t weaken your marriage to strengthen someone else’s

We have no problem playing with married men and actually prefer it, but their wives MUST know and we always seek to follow it up with the wife before anything progresses.

Not to get on a high horse here and I know I’m coming from the standpoint of a single black male but to my fellow black bulls you need to tell your wives what you’re doing. It’s incredible to me that you’re playing the bull for a couple who have openly discussed their marriage and accepted the truths about each other to honestly bring a bull into their life when you are sneaking around in order to please them. Your wife is your queen and deserves honesty and if you can’t give her that then why are you there. Not saying don’t be a bull but just be honest. Couples who openly discuss and bring in bulls have a much sturdier relationship than those who hide their fanties kinks and desires.

Don’t weaken your marriage to strengthen someone else’s

“Don’t weaken your marriage to strengthen someone else’s”

EXACTLY! Do unto others

I would like a conscientious and respectful man. Is that asking too much? You’re not a machine. I get it, it’s just sex but I’m not trying to destroy lives to fulfil my fantasies.

Back