For fun and general interest

James Moody

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
MD, US
Saw tonight's edition of The Late Show with Stephen Colbert. Interesting format tonight. He had Tom Hanks, Meryl Streep and George Clooney on separate, pre-taped Zoomed interviews giving them the Colbert Questionert. The Colbert Questionert is 15 questions that would reveal the complete person. (Remember, Colbert is a comedian and this was made for 'light' entertainment viewing.) That said, you almost can't help answering questions like this for yourself and it was...well, entertaining. So, in the spirit of entertainment mixed with thought and revelation during this time of quarantining, I thought I'd re-produce the 15 questions here for us perverted, diverse group of kinks on b2w. I'll begin with my answers. Feel free to elaborate on your answers if you want (as if this group needs any encouragement to do so...)

1. What’s your favorite sandwich?
  2. Apples or oranges
  3. What number is Colbert thinking of? (There is no "right" answer here...it's more like "what number pops into your head right now?")
  4. Most dangerous *******
  5. Your favorite action movie
  6. What’s your favorite smell?
  7. What’s your least favorite smell?
  8. What do you own that you should really throw away?
  9. Exercise: is it worth it?
  10. Flat or sparkling
  11. Ever ask anyone for their autograph? If so, who?
  12. What happens to you when you die?
  13. The most used app on your phone (Camera is not an option)
  14. You can only listen to one song for the rest of your life – what is it?
  15. 5 words that describe the rest of your life
My answers:
  1. What’s your favorite sandwich? (Good) Chopped liver w/ a slab of raw, white onion on egg bread
  2. Apples or oranges Oranges - they're juicy...and I loooove juicy
  3. What number is Colbert thinking of? 3
  4. Most dangerous ******* A hungry great white shark whose presence you're unaware of
  5. Your favorite action movie Silverado (best western ever made!)
  6. What’s your favorite smell? Pussy
  7. What’s your least favorite smell? ******* diarrhea poop
  8. What do you own that you should really throw away? t-shirts and sweater from high school
  9. Exercise: is it worth it? Yes
  10. Flat or sparkling Sparkling
  11. Ever ask anyone for their autograph? If so, who? Yes. Dom DeLuise. At his cook book book signing, I reminded him he cast me in his only directoral movie but screwed up the call time and I didn't get to do it -- he remembered and apologized and took a picture with me...some compromise, huh?
  12. What happens to you when you die? You float, too...Pennywise, where's the bar?
  13. The most used app on your phone (Camera is not an option) Toss up: Calendar, Spotify
  14. You can only listen to one song for the rest of your life – what is it? "The Shadow of Your Smile" by Lou Rawls
  15. 5 words that describe the rest of your life I WILL NEVER BE LONELY. I don't get tired of being alone...Though I'm gregarious and outgoing and often the life of the party and leader, people are draining

1) Tuna mayo with anchovies on granary bread, or toasted cheese and onion.
2) Apples. Outreaches too faffy.
3) Also 3.
4) Mosquito.
5) First *******.
6) Also pussy.
7) Pyridine.
8) Underwear with holes in 😂
9) Yes exercise.
10) Wine, flat.
11) No. But, was once waiting for my dad to pick me up after a gig and was invited in by security to meet the band Rush as a teenager and they shared beers and all signed my concert program. 😁
12) You rot.
13) Probably whatsapp.
14) Fat bottomed girls. Queen.
15) surrounded by my loved ones.

1. What’s your favorite sandwich? - Peanut Butter & Banana
  2. Apples or oranges - Apples
  3. What number is Colbert thinking of? (There is no "right" answer here...it's more like "what number pops into your head right now?") - 7
  4. Most dangerous ******* - Jurassic Park Raptor
  5. Your favorite action movie - John Wick
  6. What’s your favorite smell? - Pine Trees
  7. What’s your least favorite smell? - B.O.
  8. What do you own that you should really throw away? - Boxes for items I've had for years
  9. Exercise: is it worth it? - Absolutely
  10. Flat or sparkling - Tap
  11. Ever ask anyone for their autograph? If so, who? Yes, I attempt to collect them so many
  12. What happens to you when you die? - I am hoping that I am reborn
  13. The most used app on your phone (Camera is not an option) - TikTok
  14. You can only listen to one song for the rest of your life – what is it? - Levitate by Hollywood Undead
  15. 5 words that describe the rest of your life - Love, live, laugh, eat, smile

1. What’s your favorite sandwich? - Peanut Butter & Banana
  3. What number is Colbert thinking of? (There is no "right" answer here...it's more like "what number pops into your head right now?") - 7
  4. Most dangerous ******* - Jurassic Park Raptor
  5. Your favorite action movie - John Wick
  6. What’s your favorite smell? - Pine Trees
  7. What’s your least favorite smell? - B.O.
  8. What do you own that you should really throw away? - Boxes for items I've had for years
  10. Flat or sparkling - Tap
  11. Ever ask anyone for their autograph? If so, who? Yes, I attempt to collect them so many
  12. What happens to you when you die? - I am hoping that I am reborn
  13. The most used app on your phone (Camera is not an option) - TikTok
  14. You can only listen to one song for the rest of your life – what is it? - Levitate by Hollywood Undead
  15. 5 words that describe the rest of your life - Love, live, laugh, eat, smile
I haven't had peanut butter/banana sandwiches for decades!! Thnx for rekindling an old memory. (Could it be that you're dating yourself with this response? :unsure:)

Yes, I sense the "smart ass" component (Flat or sparkling? Tap - weisenheimer...)

Is 7 your lucky number? Do you have a secret lucky number? (Someone planted that idea with her revelation...)

Not that this is on you, but I'm finding it interesting that no one - including me - has yet (yeah, some respond to this via DM instead of here...) to include "sex" in the 5 words for the rest of their lives...and this is a sex dating site. Interesting indeed...

I haven't had peanut butter/banana sandwiches for decades!! Thnx for rekindling an old memory. (Could it be that you're dating yourself with this response? :unsure:)

Yes, I sense the "smart ass" component (Flat or sparkling? Tap - weisenheimer...)

Is 7 your lucky number? Do you have a secret lucky number? (Someone planted that idea with her revelation...)

Not that this is on you, but I'm finding it interesting that no one - including me - has yet (yeah, some respond to this via DM instead of here...) to include "sex" in the 5 words for the rest of their lives...and this is a sex dating site. Interesting indeed...
My grandfather introduced me to those PB&B sandwiches and loved them ever since. I am 32 so might be in the middle there. 7 is my lucky number and favorite number as well. I think it is for a lot of people actually. I thought about throwing it in the list honestly but there are so many words that can go in there.

1. What’s your favorite sandwich? Peanut butter and dill pickle - don’t knock it til you try it 😊
  2. Apples or oranges - a good crunchy hard apple
  3. What number is Colbert thinking of? (There is no "right" answer here...it's more like "what number pops into your head right now?") 8?
  4. Most dangerous ******* - cheetah
  5. Your favorite action movie - the hitmans bodyguard
  6. What’s your favorite smell? - linen
  7. What’s your least favorite smell? - eggs
  8. What do you own that you should really throw away? Granny panties 🤣
  9. Exercise: is it worth it? Yes.
  10. Flat or sparkling - sparkling
  11. Ever ask anyone for their autograph? If so, who? No
  12. What happens to you when you die? Who cares!
  13. The most used app on your phone (Camera is not an option) text messaging
  14. You can only listen to one song for the rest of your life – what is it? ANY PRINCE SONG
  15. 5 words that describe the rest of your life. Wild sex with black men!

Last edited:

1. What’s your favorite sandwich? Peanut butter and dill pickle - don’t knock it til you try it 😊
  2. Apples or oranges - a good crunchy hard apple
  3. What number is Colbert thinking of? (There is no "right" answer here...it's more like "what number pops into your head right now?") 8?
  4. Most dangerous ******* - cheetah
  5. Your favorite action movie - the hitmans bodyguard
  6. What’s your favorite smell? - linen
  7. What’s your least favorite smell? - eggs
  8. What do you own that you should really throw away? Granny panties 🤣
  9. Exercise: is it worth it? Yes.
  10. Flat or sparkling - sparkling
  11. Ever ask anyone for their autograph? If so, who? No
  12. What happens to you when you die? Who cares!
  13. The most used app on your phone (Camera is not an option) text messaging
  14. You can only listen to one song for the rest of your life – what is it? ANY PRINCE SONG
  15. 5 words that describe the rest of your life. Wild sex with
you know the first thing I - or any other man - is going to respond to: "Wild sex with..WHO???" You got 2 more words left. You need first and last names? Is that it? Would I be it if I gave you my names? (You know how to get what you want, don't you?:cool:)

Peanut butter and dill pickle -- how do you even come up with that in the first place?? :LOL:

Is the Hitman's Bodyguard an action movie or comedy? (You know they're doing another one....)

Linens? Before or after sex?:unsure:

"A good crunchy, hard...umhmmm" - got your hard and crunchy when you want ito_O

I got your Prince song - "Let's Go Crazy...Suck my nuts"...oh! wrong lyrics...o_O

you know the first thing I - or any other man - is going to respond to: "Wild sex with..WHO???" You got 2 more words left. You need first and last names? Is that it? Would I be it if I gave you my names? (You know how to get what you want, don't you?:cool:)

Peanut butter and dill pickle -- how do you even come up with that in the first place?? :LOL:

Is the Hitman's Bodyguard an action movie or comedy? (You know they're doing another one....)

Linens? Before or after sex?:unsure:

"A good crunchy, hard...umhmmm" - got your hard and crunchy when you want ito_O

I got your Prince song - "Let's Go Crazy...Suck my nuts"...oh! wrong lyrics...o_O
Not sure how my last two words disappeared but I’ve edited ☺️

High school experiment gone right!

Linens - during and after of course!

1. What’s your favorite sandwich? - Peanut Butter & Banana as well
  3. What number is Colbert thinking of? (There is no "right" answer here...it's more like "what number pops into your head right now?") - 14
  4. Most dangerous ******* - Humans
  5. Your favorite action movie - 13 Hours
  6. What’s your favorite smell? - Cucumber Melon
  7. What’s your least favorite smell? - *******
  8. What do you own that you should really throw away? - Clothes I have no intention of wearing again
  9. Exercise: is it worth it? - Do it
  10. Flat or sparkling - Flat
  11. Ever ask anyone for their autograph? If so, who? - Yes, Jennifer Lawrence
  12. What happens to you when you die? - I will let you know when I know
  13. The most used app on your phone (Camera is not an option) - Messenger
  14. You can only listen to one song for the rest of your life – what is it? - Love me like you do
  15. 5 words that describe the rest of your life - Fun, sex, laugh, smile, music

At first, I thought you were getting rid of 'clothes - I have no intention of wearing them again"...I was about to ask where you live so I could get some up close looks!:ROFLMAO:

1. What’s your favorite sandwich? - Put me for the banana and peanut butter as well
  3. What number is Colbert thinking of? - 13
  5. Your favorite action movie - Not sure about just one
  6. What’s your favorite smell? - Coffee
  8. What do you own that you should really throw away? - Old magazines
  11. Ever ask anyone for their autograph? If so, who? - Yes Nathan Fillion
  12. What happens to you when you die? - I don't want to think about it
  13. The most used app on your phone (Camera is not an option) - Text
  14. You can only listen to one song for the rest of your life – what is it? - Love me like you do
  15. 5 words that describe the rest of your life - Long, smiles, money, family, sex

1. What’s your favorite sandwich? - Put me for the banana and peanut butter as well
  3. What number is Colbert thinking of? - 13
  5. Your favorite action movie - Not sure about just one
  6. What’s your favorite smell? - Coffee
  8. What do you own that you should really throw away? - Old magazines
  11. Ever ask anyone for their autograph? If so, who? - Yes Nathan Fillion
  12. What happens to you when you die? - I don't want to think about it
  13. The most used app on your phone (Camera is not an option) - Text
  15. 5 words that describe the rest of your life - Long, smiles, money, family, sex
Nathan Fillion - well, I'll be!! What's he up to these days, anyway? Love your 5 words, but is sex really last?:unsure:

He has the show The Rookie going on which is awesome. Plus we can never forget Castle and Firefly. I didn't know they needed to be in any particular order. :D
No order neccesary. I was just making something out of nothing...but for some (me?!), if my 5 words were a list, would have made sex first. Shows you where my mind is...on a sex site...;):cool:

Back