for couples, do you prefer to have sex with the bull with or without a condom?

It sounds hot!
thank you for the comment. It is hot. But that's because of all the time, effort and work that goes into it. Im not like some other guys on here or Bulls. I dont do one night stands, or swinger parties. For me, taking a wife is an intense decision by the wife, the husband and by me. I am 100% committed when I take a wife, so when everyone is tested and we all know what is about to happen, its a truly intense moment.

thank you for the comment. It is hot. But that's because of all the time, effort and work that goes into it. Im not like some other guys on here or Bulls. I dont do one night stands, or swinger parties. For me, taking a wife is an intense decision by the wife, the husband and by me. I am 100% committed when I take a wife, so when everyone is tested and we all know what is about to happen, its a truly intense moment.
Thank you for your detailed and thoughtful answer. I read your profile. Very impressive

Thank you for your detailed and thoughtful answer. I read your profile. Very impressive
thank you
I have been doing this for years, and It has taken me a long time to develop the safety procedures I have to make sure that women are always protected physically, mentally and emotionally. What I love about this site is that we all celebrate women. I think we need to do this more as a society, we need to celebrate women. I wish there was a place we could celebrate black and hispanic women too, not just white women.

thank you
I have been doing this for years, and It has taken me a long time to develop the safety procedures I have to make sure that women are always protected physically, mentally and emotionally. What I love about this site is that we all celebrate women. I think we need to do this more as a society, we need to celebrate women. I wish there was a place we could celebrate black and hispanic women too, not just white women.
Great idea

thank you

agree . but add asian woman too

I have always preferred it without but honestly it's my Luvers call, what ever he feels comfortable with. I realize a married Man might prefer to use a condom because he doesn't want to take any chances and bring home something to his wife and I respect that. Some Men might not want to ******* a baby, though I think it would take a miracle with me but I can always hope. I just feel fortunate that Black Men would still be interested in me so I will leave it up to them. Au natural does feel amazing though :smoke:

My wife only goes bareback with her Black lover telling him how good his hot cock feels and telling him to fuck his black seed up my cunt , then when he cums deep in her thanking him for fucking her ,i like it when his cum leaks from her after he has filled her with his cum and pulls out it runs out of her well fucked stretched cunt .

Last edited:
Back