for couples, do you prefer to have sex with the bull with or without a condom?

Without is obviously best that is a no contest. However safe sex is the only way to go in this lifestyle until true trust is established.

My wife's steady bull always fucks her bareback.
Any other man has to use a condom if he wants to fuck her.

Would prefer without, but that would only happen with a very recent clean test result. First time would more than likely always be with a condom.

The issue with tests is many STDs are not detectable for a few weeks after contracting them. Plus unless its an extremely recent test both partners have probably met other folks between the test date and meeting.

There are reasons swingers have higher incidents of STDs than prostitutes. Just think about that for a second; a person that has sex with maybe 10+ randoms a day week after week is less likely to have an STD than a swinger.

Every white woman I've been with have always told me they want bare. They love feeling the meat of a thick black dick penetrating their wet white hole. Its erotic and the more conservative they are...the hotter they get. Like they're doing something they shouldnt be doing.

It's why I do mostly conservative women. The mental violation turns them on immensely before you even pound them

The issue with tests is many STDs are not detectable for a few weeks after contracting them. Plus unless its an extremely recent test both partners have probably met other folks between the test date and meeting.

There are reasons swingers have higher incidents of STDs than prostitutes. Just think about that for a second; a person that has sex with maybe 10+ randoms a day week after week is less likely to have an STD than a swinger.
Hi Jaxcougar,

Is that stat true/verifiable? I have not heard that before and find it enlightening for sure.

One thing I have read here several times is couples/women feel their 'bull' is either trustworthy or somewhat exclusive, etc. The pictures here seem to tell a more broad story that a bull/or SM, in general, is likely not only having sex with you and you alone. There are many pics of guys going bare with many different females. If that does not make you step back and rethink your safety, I don't know what will.

Back