For black males: Would you like to knock up a snow-bunny?

Black males: Do you want to knock up a snow-bunny?

• Total voters
Let's see... Cheating Married girl comes over 2 to 3 days a week fucking me while her little hubby thinks she is out on little dinner dates with her friends . She finds out that she is pregnant. She spends nine months hoping desperately that the new offspring is somehow going to be hubbys . They go thru all the celebrations and family's and friend throw showers for her.All the while knowing the chances of it being his is slim to none. She knows her true desires are soon to be known by everyone. After nine months the moment of truth comes and she give birth to her interracial baby. I'm proud of what I did for her. She was finally freed and her true desires are revealed for everyone to know what she really loves . What she was created for has now become a reality in public .. why shouldn't I be proud!!
Is this true?? Thats so hot

It should be a law that any man who is married to a woman should help support her *******.
Because you know, then that helps her and advance the human race.
Lets face it, western men are doing that anyway these days ...
And if he gets married again then he no longer legally has to financially support his ******* with ex-partners..
Fair is fair.

To be honest these days with DNA tests, who needs a marriage certificate anyway... modernised world people? wake up? *shrug*

Last edited:
I'm considering knockin up one of my young bitches so badly. And filming the whole process from dating to breast-feeding and raising. She likes the idea, but doesn't think I'm serious about it.
Nothing is more beautiful and hotter than the impregnation of a white female by a black man.

View attachment 1587089
When she realized I was serious about my intentions, she scared away. But we had a fuck-aton last weekend and we started filming.

Back