For black males: Would you like to knock up a snow-bunny?

Black males: Do you want to knock up a snow-bunny?

• Total voters
This is not an eighteen year commitment for anybody. It is a lifetime commitment for everybody. Knowledge of genetic medical issues is growing by the month and the bull would have to commit to remaining part of the family's life. Tolerance of mixed families is becoming less of an issue every year, but all sorts of other issues will be coming up that they will have to deal with. This is not a lighthearted choice to be made because a woman is spreading her legs for you or you are fantasizing about the size of a man's penis.

We find this topic extremely interesting. from time to time for us it has been a powerful fantasy. But that's it. A fantasy. my wife fucks bare with her bull, and absolutely loves the feeling of it and his come bathing her cervix.

That in no way equates to the challenge of raising another baby, the explanation of why he or she looks different, who the ******* is, and then never mind raising a "you're not like us" baby among a family of white *******. It's hard on that baby. one of my sisters was adopted from China, and she is the only among a large family that is Chinese. Extraordinarily loving family, really put her in a great position in life, exposed her to both great schools but also.embraced her Chinese heritage....and she struggled for years and years not quite fitting in until she went to China and realized she doesn't fit in there either...and has now found her center back in the US.

I guess my point is....yes, super hot fantasy. And for a lot of couples and bulls I'm sure it's a strong aphrodisiac. But use your brains and think through the ramifications and use birth control. Obvious, there are those select few families that want to do this, have thought it through, and have the appropriate agreements with the fathers and whatnot, but yeah - this is a lifelong thing, not a 30 minute fantasy.

So for us (we didn't vote, as it was for bulls), we vote no, but it's a powerful fantasy.

We find this topic extremely interesting. from time to time for us it has been a powerful fantasy. But that's it. A fantasy. my wife fucks bare with her bull, and absolutely loves the feeling of it and his come bathing her cervix.

That in no way equates to the challenge of raising another baby, the explanation of why he or she looks different, who the ******* is, and then never mind raising a "you're not like us" baby among a family of white *******. It's hard on that baby. one of my sisters was adopted from China, and she is the only among a large family that is Chinese. Extraordinarily loving family, really put her in a great position in life, exposed her to both great schools but also.embraced her Chinese heritage....and she struggled for years and years not quite fitting in until she went to China and realized she doesn't fit in there either...and has now found her center back in the US.

I guess my point is....yes, super hot fantasy. And for a lot of couples and bulls I'm sure it's a strong aphrodisiac. But use your brains and think through the ramifications and use birth control. Obvious, there are those select few families that want to do this, have thought it through, and have the appropriate agreements with the fathers and whatnot, but yeah - this is a lifelong thing, not a 30 minute fantasy.

So for us (we didn't vote, as it was for bulls), we vote no, but it's a powerful fantasy.

You write:

"Obvious, there are those select few families that want to do this, have thought it through, and have the appropriate agreements with the fathers and whatnot,"

Does that mean that you understand and accept that some white couples have a black baby if they consider it carefully and make the appropriate arrangements?

You write:

"Obvious, there are those select few families that want to do this, have thought it through, and have the appropriate agreements with the fathers and whatnot,"

Does that mean that you understand and accept that some white couples have a black baby if they consider it carefully and make the appropriate arrangements?

We are a live and let live kinda people...if others want to do it,all good. It's just not our thing to take on that complexity.

Of course we accept all people - we live in America, home of the free, land of the brave! :)

Yes i would love to creampie and impregnate the wife of a cuckold, then we would do DP me and my ******* in cuckold's wife
buul0nvcmfax.jpg

BeTHOMHIYAAxYsb.jpg

Back