For black males: Would you like to knock up a snow-bunny?

Black males: Do you want to knock up a snow-bunny?

• Total voters
I wouldn't it's not worth it in my view if I asked myself this if she had a baby with a stranger then what else would she do? This should just stay a fantasy I would only have a baby with my wife or gf that I could see marriage being involved.

Some married white couples choose to have a biracial baby. And they have no problems finding a black male who is ready to do the job.

tumblr_ojkq72p2aK1v3slc4o1_500 (3).jpg

I want to know how many black men, would want to be in that baby's life since so many said yes.

Personally, I don't think many black men voted yes, I'm guessing 50% were wannabes living in their little fantasy world. There's a poll showing 55% of the people on this site have never watched their wife go black. Really, how many want to be on the hook for the next 18 years for a sexual fantasy??

Personally, I don't think many black men voted yes, I'm guessing 50% were wannabes living in their little fantasy world. There's a poll showing 55% of the people on this site have never watched their wife go black. Really, how many want to be on the hook for the next 18 years for a sexual fantasy??

Do you think guys that lead with their dick and bring little or nothing else to the table have the foresight to think that out?

Last edited:

We have chatted with some of those who voted "Yes" or "Yes, especially if they are married". Many didn't notice that multiple votes were allowed and only voted once.

If a married white couple chooses to have a biracial baby as raise it as their own the bull doesn't have to "be on the hook for the next 18 years for a sexual fantasy".

BEmyBBCBITCH_200.jpg tumblr_ob1xwppx1y1vbi6xco1_500 (2).jpg

Last edited:
This is not an eighteen year commitment for anybody. It is a lifetime commitment for everybody. Knowledge of genetic medical issues is growing by the month and the bull would have to commit to remaining part of the family's life. Tolerance of mixed families is becoming less of an issue every year, but all sorts of other issues will be coming up that they will have to deal with. This is not a lighthearted choice to be made because a woman is spreading her legs for you or you are fantasizing about the size of a man's penis.

This is not an eighteen year commitment for anybody. It is a lifetime commitment for everybody. Knowledge of genetic medical issues is growing by the month and the bull would have to commit to remaining part of the family's life. Tolerance of mixed families is becoming less of an issue every year, but all sorts of other issues will be coming up that they will have to deal with. This is not a lighthearted choice to be made because a woman is spreading her legs for you or you are fantasizing about the size of a man's penis.

You're absolutely right, it's definitely not a "lighthearted choice". And it's for the rest of your life. And we're glad that our ******* will be part of our life as ling as we live. We couldn't live without her.

Back