For black males: Would you like to knock up a snow-bunny?

Black males: Do you want to knock up a snow-bunny?

• Total voters
Let's see... Cheating Married girl comes over 2 to 3 days a week fucking me while her little hubby thinks she is out on little dinner dates with her friends . She finds out that she is pregnant. She spends nine months hoping desperately that the new offspring is somehow going to be hubbys . They go thru all the celebrations and family's and friend throw showers for her.All the while knowing the chances of it being his is slim to none. She knows her true desires are soon to be known by everyone. After nine months the moment of truth comes and she give birth to her interracial baby. I'm proud of what I did for her. She was finally freed and her true desires are revealed for everyone to know what she really loves . What she was created for has now become a reality in public .. why shouldn't I be proud!!

Let's see... Cheating Married girl comes over 2 to 3 days a week fucking me while her little hubby thinks she is out on little dinner dates with her friends . She finds out that she is pregnant. She spends nine months hoping desperately that the new offspring is somehow going to be hubbys . They go thru all the celebrations and family's and friend throw showers for her.All the while knowing the chances of it being his is slim to none. She knows her true desires are soon to be known by everyone. After nine months the moment of truth comes and she give birth to her interracial baby. I'm proud of what I did for her. She was finally freed and her true desires are revealed for everyone to know what she really loves . What she was created for has now become a reality in public .. why shouldn't I be proud!!
How did it affect her and her marriage? Does the cucked husband raise the kid?

Absolutely not.

I'm married with no *******, I would only have ******* with my wife, and since she can't have any, we don't have any.

In my line of work I see the offspring of poorly thought out decisions/decisions made because people think with their sexual organs as opposed to their heads every day, and I don't wish to contribute to society's problems.

For those of you who have knocked up a white lady: How do you feel about it?
View attachment 1268309
In this picture, the breeding black male should be part of the picture and the family permanently too to continue breed that white woman who should become his wife and the white cuckhold that should become the butler at the very least in the household and paying all the bills so that the black man and the white woman can have more time to fuck also.

That is the tiny flaw of this site as there are not enough couples for single black guys that would want that scenario, at least none in my area.:(

In this picture, the breeding black male should be part of the picture and the family permanently too to continue breed that white woman who should become his wife and the white cuckhold that should become the butler at the very least in the household and paying all the bills so that the black man and the white woman can have more time to fuck also.

That is the tiny flaw of this site as there are not enough couples for single black guys that would want that scenario, at least none in my area.:(

We hope that you'll find what you are looking for! Good luck! :)

Absolutely not.

I'm married with no *******, I would only have ******* with my wife, and since she can't have any, we don't have any.

In my line of work I see the offspring of poorly thought out decisions/decisions made because people think with their sexual organs as opposed to their heads every day, and I don't wish to contribute to society's problems.
We have a biracial ******* that we consider our own kid. She's in good hands although she was not biologically fathered by me.

Back