For all fellow Bulls out there ?

Dellvan

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
How much do you hate pushy boyfriends or husbands? I swear major peeve of mine . Kinda of why I mostly only into cuckold couples where the lady controls everything.

I'm assuming you meaning in the bed? What would be too much for you? If ever get the opportunity for my wife to be with a black male and I watch the only thing I would like to do take a few pics and record some but without directing other than for a few pics. Other than that I would think annoying too. Nothing worse than watching a video and the cameraman won't shut up.

I'm assuming you meaning in the bed? What would be too much for you? If ever get the opportunity for my wife to be with a black male and I watch the only thing I would like to do take a few pics and record some but without directing other than for a few pics. Other than that I would think annoying too. Nothing worse than watching a video and the cameraman won't shut up.
No bro , though the whole process. Hes doing all the chatting, texting , setting up the meet , etc. Its cool , but when hes being too pushy , I lose interest.

I think it's fine for the first meet for safety purposes....but after that everything should be left up to the wife....one couple I was with....wife talked/texted....first meet was at their house....hubby recorded and watched...after that he would drop her off...wave at me and we'd just take pics and vids for him and he'd come pick her up the next morning

I think it's fine for the first meet for safety purposes....but after that everything should be left up to the wife....one couple I was with....wife talked/texted....first meet was at their house....hubby recorded and watched...after that he would drop her off...wave at me and we'd just take pics and vids for him and he'd come pick her up the next morning
Bro that's perfect. I had that only once.

You called it already. Lay down your terms with the Wife, she will then lay down the terms with the husband. If he ventures off the rules, remind him that he's there only as a Gentleman Observer.

Back