Flirting at work...

It is great. She would meet and suck me anywhere, the car, a restroom, the park, and if I got a hotel room she’d fuck me all night.

Seriously, it's what you deserve -- love it when a white girl is SO outta control for big black dick and the control of a black man that she will suck and fuck him anywhere. I love being out with my gf and seeing a black dude with his hands all over her.

It’s always good to flirt but dammm some of these women be tripping even if you say you look good they take it to HR
Gotta be very careful at work..I've seen too many people get fired over Sexual harassment; I will give a friendly hug but she has to flirt and show interest to me if I'm on the job..I will be professional, but outside of work It's fun time..lol.

Gotta be very careful at work..I've seen too many people get fired over Sexual harassment; I will give a friendly hug but she has to flirt and show interest to me if I'm on the job..I will be professional, but outside of work It's fun time..lol.
Man I’m only resorting to fist bumps. Messed up part some of these women are worse than men with what they say. Cause they know us men won’t take them to HR.

My attractive, white, female supervisor gave me a big hug again, this time as I left the office for the Thanksgiving holiday . . . her forbidden, pretty, blonde, white girl titties felt good pressed against my black male chest . . . in this case she really is forbidden as she is my supervisor.

I've been thinking that maybe I should take a break from this site as it's making me think about her in too sexual a way. We have meetings and I'm totally lusting for this white woman.

She probably has no clue of how strong my attraction is to her. I've never wanted to fuck my supervisor before! That hug. That embrace. I fantasize about us both being naked and penetration into her pretty, blonde, white muff.

I flirt with Black men at work. I will not only make eye contact but I will lick my lips as well. If I have a ******* in my hand with a straw, I will lower my mouth down onto the straw all the while looking him in the eyes.
Awesome -- keep doing anything and everything to flirt with those black men. I'm sure they get bones up when you do it.

My attractive, white, female supervisor gave me a big hug again, this time as I left the office for the Thanksgiving holiday . . . her forbidden, pretty, blonde, white girl titties felt good pressed against my black male chest . . . in this case she really is forbidden as she is my supervisor.

I've been thinking that maybe I should take a break from this site as it's making me think about her in too sexual a way. We have meetings and I'm totally lusting for this white woman.

She probably has no clue of how strong my attraction is to her. I've never wanted to fuck my supervisor before! That hug. That embrace. I fantasize about us both being naked and penetration into her pretty, blonde, white muff.

Honestly, if she gave you that big hug -- again -- she's got some kind of attraction to you, too. I don't blame you at all for sexualizing her and wanting to fuck her. I realize you have to play it cool and not let it interfere with your job, but hugging you so hard that her tits were against your pecs is pretty much proof that's she's feeling it.

Honestly, if she gave you that big hug -- again -- she's got some kind of attraction to you, too. I don't blame you at all for sexualizing her and wanting to fuck her. I realize you have to play it cool and not let it interfere with your job, but hugging you so hard that her tits were against your pecs is pretty much proof that's she's feeling it.

She has hugged me twice this month (I hugged back). Each time her titties have def been pressed into me. She is shorter than me, so she has to get a bit on her toes to get her arms around my neck.

She has hugged me twice this month (I hugged back). Each time her titties have def been pressed into me. She is shorter than me, so she has to get a bit on her toes to get her arms around my neck.
Twice in a month? Sounds like a pattern is emerging hehe. If you're sure her tits were pressed into you, she was grinding on purpose to send a message. I wish you would have been able to grab her ass while she hugged you, but I get it as to why you couldn't do that.

And getting on her toes? Damn...she wants it. A white girl putting her arms around the neck of a black man like that isn't innocent.

Twice in a month? Sounds like a pattern is emerging hehe. If you're sure her tits were pressed into you, she was grinding on purpose to send a message. I wish you would have been able to grab her ass while she hugged you, but I get it as to why you couldn't do that.

And getting on her toes? Damn...she wants it. A white girl putting her arms around the neck of a black man like that isn't innocent.

I can't grab her ass, but I can check it out when she isn't looking. Typical white girl butt LOL. One time she was wearing this white dress and bending over getting something out of a file cabinet . . . could see her panties!!! She didn't know I was looking.

I can't grab her ass, but I can check it out when she isn't looking. Typical white girl butt LOL. One time she was wearing this white dress and bending over getting something out of a file cabinet . . . could see her panties!!! She didn't know I was looking.

I hope she knows you're looking at her ass and checking it out when you can -- I have the feeling she is. White girl butt isgood, especially when it's a juicy booty for a black guy. Seeing her panties when she bends over is hot. She knows she's giving you a view of those panty lines hehe. No one can blame you for wanting to fuck her. My guess is that her legs would spread wide open for you so she can get her pussy treated right.

I hope she knows you're looking at her ass and checking it out when you can -- I have the feeling she is. White girl butt isgood, especially when it's a juicy booty for a black guy. Seeing her panties when she bends over is hot. She knows she's giving you a view of those panty lines hehe. No one can blame you for wanting to fuck her. My guess is that her legs would spread wide open for you so she can get her pussy treated right.

She doesn't know I'm checking her out. I make sure of that. It's my livelihood we're talking about here.

Back