Flirting at work...

To make it more twisted, husband kinda expects me to go beyond flirting. His boss even commented he and I should go for lunch together...

I would own that store you are working at before it was all over! Keep work and play out of the equation. He your manager is putting his business at risk of a HUGE lawsuit, which you would win by the way.

I would own that store you are working at before it was all over! Keep work and play out of the equation. He your manager is putting his business at risk of a HUGE lawsuit, which you would win by the way.
You only got the start of the story. It's now all over. But he played it very smart and in full knowledge of the circumstances. He was not my manager, but my husbands. I worked in the same department. A bit complicated. Thanks for the advice though. (y)

Had lunch with a black colleague of mine today who has known my supervisor for several years. Without me going there, he mentioned that he was convinced she is attracted to black men! I said that I had the exact same sense of things, and that if the situation was different (not my supervisor), that I would try to get it. Also said I wish she would stop hugging me pressing her blonde, big, white girl titties into my body (she did it again!). I'll be damned if ahma lose my pension in a sexual harassment lawsuit!

Last edited:
Had lunch with a black colleague of mine today who has known my supervisor for several years. Without me going there, he mentioned that he was convinced she is attracted to black men! I said that I had the exact same sense of things, and that if the situation was different (not my supervisor), that I would try to get it. Also said I wish she would stop hugging me pressing her blonde, big, white girl titties into my body (she did it again!). I'll be damned if ahma lose my pension in a sexual harassment lawsuit!
Little advice: talk to her, outside the premises, during a break in a public place. Prepare your arguments and think of what she might reply or say. No smiles. If you feel she abuses her position, get in touch with your reps in the company / sector.

I get flirting with my co-workers. Thanks to Frank many now know we are in this lifestyle. It's hard to think or get anything done some days. Mmm. Dick. Dick. Dick. Big black dick. Like today. Lol.
Christy, I wish my wife would cuckold me. I know it's weird being a white guy to want his wife to have sex with another man, a black man but it makes me hard just thinking about it.

I am a finance professional working in a large firm and I do enjoy the view of the sexy ladies in the hallways from the admin to senior directors and wonder if you all think the same lustful things I do. I love the eye contact and the shy smile as you turn away to avoid the gaze. So ladies how many of you flirt back or even squeeze your thighs together when there is meeting with a black male professional is in a group meeting or when meeting one on one?
All the time

I think your best is probably really good...
I agree, but she's REALLY teasing here -- not saying much at all. Would be good to get some details and specifics rather that one line answers. I'm not asking for a long story to get the loser whitebois off, but something that shows us who she is.

I’ve stayed away from this thread for a long time. A very long time. It’s been 6 months since I last posted, and so much has happened!

To make a long story short my pretty, blonde, white supervisor left her job and took a new position in the company. Almost immediately she came after me HARD. Flirting like you wouldn’t believe and essentially asking me out!

Well, once she was in a totally different part of the organization, we both revealed our attraction to each other and our desire to start dating. Told her I was attracted to her the very first time they I laid eyes on her, and that she is hot LOL!

She told me that she felt that I was the right one for her life. But there’s just one problem. Come to find out she still has a live in boyfriend!!! White guy she’s been living with! I told her yeah I wanted to start going out too, but that I wasn’t down with her current “living arrangement”.

Life . . . sometimes it’s just plain messy 😐

Last edited:
I’ve stayed away from this thread for a long time. A very long time. It’s been 6 months since I last posted, and so much has happened!

To make a long story short my pretty, blonde, white supervisor left her job and took a new position in the company. Almost immediately she came after me HARD. Flirting like you wouldn’t believe and essentially asking me out!

Well, once she was in a totally different part of the organization, we both revealed our attraction to each other and our desire to start dating. Told her I was attracted to her the very first time they I laid eyes on her, and that she is hot LOL!

She told me that she felt that I was the right one for her life. But there’s just one problem. Come to find out she has a live in boyfriend!!! White guy she’s been living with! I told her yeah I wanted to start going out too, but that I wasn’t down with her current “living arrangement”.

Life . . . sometimes it’s just plain messy 😐
giphy (2).gif

Back