Flirting at work...

Ram197340

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
MD, US
I am a finance professional working in a large firm and I do enjoy the view of the sexy ladies in the hallways from the admin to senior directors and wonder if you all think the same lustful things I do. I love the eye contact and the shy smile as you turn away to avoid the gaze. So ladies how many of you flirt back or even squeeze your thighs together when there is meeting with a black male professional is in a group meeting or when meeting one on one?

Attachments

• 834032E4-BA11-4137-AB32-3540C1BEDBA5.jpeg
    834032E4-BA11-4137-AB32-3540C1BEDBA5.jpeg
    286.4 KB · Views: 310
  • A393FF6B-A0B0-492E-96E2-B5ADE8EDE6A2.jpeg
    A393FF6B-A0B0-492E-96E2-B5ADE8EDE6A2.jpeg
    242.1 KB · Views: 318
When I was a much younger man I worked at a car rental place. My office was faced the rental counter and I could see the rental agents through the glass window. There was this white girl who would always get that end station closest to my office. I learn d later that she would get that station on purpose. In the summer there would be times when I would look up and see her facing me and nothing but her thong. She would smile and open her legs a little wider. This happened every time she worked and eventually she would touch herself for me if it was really slow. One night I couldn’t take it anymore and fucked her doggy style up against a tree in a park after work. Then I fucked her in the office when we closed together. She was definitely a bbc slut and gave it to me anywhere I wanted. That was definitely better than the money I was making.

When I was a much younger man I worked at a car rental place. My office was faced the rental counter and I could see the rental agents through the glass window. There was this white girl who would always get that end station closest to my office. I learn d later that she would get that station on purpose. In the summer there would be times when I would look up and see her facing me and nothing but her thong. She would smile and open her legs a little wider. This happened every time she worked and eventually she would touch herself for me if it was really slow. One night I couldn’t take it anymore and fucked her doggy style up against a tree in a park after work. Then I fucked her in the office when we closed together. She was definitely a bbc slut and gave it to me anywhere I wanted. That was definitely better than the money I was making.

Was that Dollar or Enterprise?

Husband and I work at the same place. His Black boss is a learned person and legally careful in the way he behaves. Now, he started hitting at me. It's a weird situation. Exciting to some extent. But possibly with dangerous implications.
Never get your honey where you make your money. Especially if your in middle or upper management.
To make it more twisted, husband kinda expects me to go beyond flirting. His boss even commented he and I should go for lunch together...

Well, he turned me over. But it was worth it!! And he sent me a present too. By the looks, he's going to be a regular.
Mmm love hearing more about this, super sexy to know how he flirted with you? and if you went out to lunch? Is he married your hubbys boss?

Mmm love hearing more about this, super sexy to know how he flirted with you? and if you went out to lunch? Is he married your hubbys boss?

The flirting is a great prelude to giving her the BBC. These white girls get wet when a black dude looks at them -- and the legs spread. Why shouldn't the black guy fuck her or feed her his big black cock?

Back