First timers

ashmaceag

Couple
Real Person
From
LA, US
My husband wants me to cuck him with a bbc. This is new for the both of us. During our session I want the only contact with my husband to come from me. He only touches me and I be the only one to touch him. My question is should I do it with a bull who is experienced with all of this or a newbie who would be experiencing his first time too

My husband wants me to cuck him with a bbc. This is new for the both of us. During our session I want the only contact with my husband to come from me. He only touches me and I be the only one to touch him. My question is should I do it with a bull who is experienced with all of this or a newbie who would be experiencing his first time too
Go with an experienced bull. Get them both naked while you still have most of your clothes on. As soon as they're naked, sit your hubby down in a chair where he will have a good view, suck his cock for 1-2 seconds, maybe 3. Then take your clothes off and get slutty with that bbc making him watch. Forget he is even in the room. Go nuts girl. Suck bbc and kiss him deeply and make it slowly. Making sure he doesn't get a chance to touch you, but only see you touched. After sit on his face

Just a.tiny bit

For us I intend on meeting an experienced person who will respect any boundaries and make the encounter less awkward and stress free.

I could imagine nothing but confusion and uncomfortableness with a newbie. Once we have experience and she is loving this new sex life I think it could be fun to break in a newbie. Thoughts?

When you get a regular guy outside of the lifestyle you can't complain when he goes sideways and doesn't want hubby to watch or even be present and he is not interested in why you guys are doing this in the first place. Regular guys don't care about your fantasies all they want is to get laid! In fact on the inside most regular guys will think negative of your husband for even allowing you to have fun with another man. So keep those things in mind when you shop outside of the lifestyle.

Yes it is possible for an encounter with a random regular guy can go perfectly fine just always be mindful that their mind is more about sex than the lifestyle, fantasies, spicing things up, all the things couple's get into the lifestyle for.

I would recommend definitely getting someone in this lifestyle most regular dudes are just looking to get laid and will definitely go around possibly judging you trust me I was just with a couple who said they tried a regular guy and that very thing happened

Back