first time

jerrysans

Couple
hi everyone. im new in this community and I get into it because I always fantasise about sharing my wife with other guy.she always said no until recently,she told she really want it with a guy she meet in a concert, she and him chat once in a while online ,and she told me if is ok if she meet him this coming Friday. she supouse to meet him in a city few hrs away from home,and she wants to stay 2 days there in a hotel. I asked if shes sure about it ,and she told me she really want it because shes curious how other cock will feel. I was her first and the onlyone so far. ANY ADVICES PLSSS

Be fully supportive of her desire and eagerly show that her sexual needs and pleasure are important to you. Even though you may feel jealous at times, do not show it. I have seen women stop sharing and start cheating if the hub gets overly possessive.

Be fully supportive of her desire and eagerly show that her sexual needs and pleasure are important to you. Even though you may feel jealous at times, do not show it. I have seen women stop sharing and start cheating if the hub gets overly possessive.
thanks,great advise bro.

Back