First time with a black guy

My wife loves to play, I love to watch. The first time with a black man was terrific. My wife had a huge number of orgasms. The first time his big black cock penetrated her white body she squirted strongly and it continued for hours.

My wife was in a state of trance. It was terrific to watch. I have never before seen my wife as beautiful as she was fucking that handsome black man.

We had to change the mattress when he left. It was completely wet because she squirted so strongly and so many times.C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_tumblr_lzb31giH0X1r6od3fo1_500.jpg

My first time with a black guy was my first time with any guy. I was very young and he was a few years older.
We went back to his place but semi naked we realised that we didn’t have any protection. ( He said he thought he did and I think he was telling the truth) Got dressed again, jumped into the car and drove around late at night looking to find somewhere we could buy condoms.
By now I had told him that I was a virgin. I have to admit as he drove around like a mad man not being able to wait until he got me home again. I started to feel relieved that nowhere was still open. The moment had gone for me and I just started feeling nervous. Thinking OMG his Cock is huge. So anyway we couldn’t find anywhere open. So back to his place and I gave him a blow job.
We did finally have sex a couple of days later. Although it was uncomfortable to start with. It was an amazing experience and we were having sex together for a few months after.

It was incredible, I was extremely nervous and turned on, he was a very close friend and my husband was there so it was also alot of fun, it was the best sex I have ever had, the most awkward part was after he came in me, he wasn't sure if I'd be mad even after all had begged him to for the previous 10 minutes.

It was incredible, I was extremely nervous and turned on, he was a very close friend and my husband was there so it was also alot of fun, it was the best sex I have ever had, the most awkward part was after he came in me, he wasn't sure if I'd be mad even after all had begged him to for the previous 10 minutes.
Very hot posting missi. He delivered the goods where it belongs! Do you ever think about the impregnation possibility?

Thank you, yes we do, it's not something I want or my husband wants, so I started back on birth control
That's a good idea! Birth control is not a hundred percent sure. What would you do if you got pregnant?
My own wife would celebrate the pregnancy if she gets pregnant by her black lover.

My wife had her first and only black cock at 49 and it was awesome. She has had a lot of cock in her both before and after we married, and often says that if she had as many sticking out of her as she's had stuck in her, she'd be a porcupine. And I have watched many different men fuck her. But as I sat at the foot of that motel bed and watched as my own wife lay back with her legs spread wide while his black cock split her pussy and slid deep into her, I couldn't even think straight. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen. I even got on my knees with my face about 2 feet from her pussy to better see her lips wrapped tightly around his black cock.

Wanted to add that when he began to pound his cock deep and hold for a second then repeat several times, I knew he was cumming. And the thought crossed my mind that a black man was cumming in my wife's pussy with no birth control and she didn't care. I could watch her with a thousand cocks in her for the next 20 years and it wouldn't be as hot as that was.

Best Friend & Husband would be a perfect set up!!!

How often do you play? Is it fun for all of you outside the bedroom having a dirty, little secret with your friend?

Best Friend & Husband would be a perfect set up!!!

How often do you play? Is it fun for all of you outside the bedroom having a dirty, little secret with your friend?
We play at least once a month, when he is in town. He lives about 2 hours away.

Yes it's fun having our little secret, but we don't spend alot of time in public to show it off, unless we have a party here at the house.Then it's fun to openly flirt and watch the reactions lol.

Back