First time watching my Asian wife go black

Lux Royale

Couple
From
GA, US
I’ve had many Asian girlfriends over the years. This story is about my second experience with my first wife Marumi, her black boyfriend G, and for the first time, me.

Marumi and G had their first experience together without me. She met him on her birthday and spent the night with him while I stayed up worried and a bit frightened about what happened to her. When she got home in the morning, she told me about it while I ate her pussy. The next morning, I pressed for more details.

G’s big, black, muscular dick had unloaded twice into her pussy. She told me that he touched places inside her she didn’t even know existed. She was angry with me, forsing her down this path and I know now that she expected to see him again, without me but I pushed for us all to get together so I could realize my fantasy of a threesome. She thought that her night out alone with him would teach me a lesson but all it did was drive me to make it happen right away.

Reluctantly, on both their part, they agreed that we would all meet up at a hotel. I packed a bag with beers and my iPod and insisted on helping her get ready for our little party. I had her wear black lingerie with a garter and stockings. After making sure the seems went straight up the back of her legs, I helped her into her black high heels and a little black dress by Chanel. I picked out her jewelry, including Mikimoto pearls and her diamond engagement ring. She looked elegant and sexy and I couldn’t help but pepper her neck with kisses as I thought about her on her knees for G.

We met G in the hotel bar. He was outgoing and friendly and surprisingly it wasn’t at all awkward as he shook my hand and kissed Marumi full on the mouth. We shared a ******* over small talk and without wasting any time, I suggested we all go up to our room where I had plenty more beer.

The room was a bit more awkward as we all knew what would come next. I suggested they take a seat on the sofa while I grabbed some beers and put some music on. That let me turn my back to them long enough for them to start kissing. As I turned, my wife wasn’t wasting any time and was already at work opening up G’s pants.

As his dick emerged from his pants, I stood there, beers in each hand, watching my wife’s hand go up and down the biggest dick I had ever seen in person. It wasn’t just long, it was thick and stiff. He pulled his pants down further and guided Marumi’s head down onto it. She made love to it with both hands and her mouth.

I put the beers down and guided her off the sofa, to her knees on the floor between G’s legs. His balls were enormous and glistened with her spit. I pulled my pants off, lifted her dress, pulled her panties to the side and started eating her from behind while I stroked myself. G got bolder and started giving me orders. “Yea. Make that pussy nice and wet for me”. I felt turned on letting him take control.

He moved us to the bed where he laid my wife on her back. I held her head in my lap, stroking her hair as he moved between her legs with his big black dick swinging back and forth as he moved.

G positioned his dick to enter my wife, then commanded her to put it in. I was hard as a rock as I watched her reach down and grab his dick, moaning briefly as she lined it up and pulled it into her.

G started working his hips to push that monster of a cock into her tight Japanese pussy. Faster and faster, he slammed into her harder and harder. His thrusts started pushing her, and me, across the bed. Finally, his thrusts knocked me off the bed onto the floor.

From my knees on the floor, I kissed my wife on the face and pushed back on her shoulders. Her screams got louder and louder. She had never made any noise when we had sex but now she was struggling to let out cries of “Yes” in English and Japanese. G flipped her over and took her doggy style and all I could manage to do was watch and wank as his unprotected dick slammed in and out, balls slapping loudly against her plump, upturned ass.

“I want you to see something” he said to me as he pulled out slowly. I watched every inch of his dick emerge and align with my wife’s asshole. “She told me she wants this” he said, “Right Marumi?”. “Yes” she replied. He rubbed the head of his dick against her asshole and asked “What do you want now?” he asked. “I want you to fuck my ass” she replied. “Say it again”. “Please fuck me in the ass”.

I was shocked. 2 years of dating and 4 of marriage and I had never even tried anal sex with her or anyone ever for that matter. Now I stood wondering if she was giving him her ass on the second date or if she did on the first.

She pushed back as he slowly worked his dick into her ass and I couldn’t take it any longer. My dick exploded into my hand. “I love you” I told Marumi. “I love him” she replied to me. “I love him and he’s fucking my ass with his big dick”. G sped up again with hard strokes sending his dick balls deep into my wife’s ass. Then he pulled out and Marumi turned without being told to start sucking on it. “What do you want now” he asked her. She only stopped sucking long enough to say “Fuck me in the ass some more”. He didn’t need to be told twice this time. He threw her onto her back, lifted her legs onto his shoulders, and worked his big black dick back up into her ass from above.

He pounded her that way for about 10 minutes then I heard her make a different sort of noise. He pulled out and stood up and she instinctively dropped to her knees, presenting her pretty Japanese face as a target. He came in two huge streams, all over her face, her hair, and her black Chanel dress, then he fell back into a chair and said, “I’ll take that beer now”. My wife crawled over between his legs and obediently cleaned his dick with her mouth.

He was still hard, but I was still spent. I served him his beer and kissed my wife on her cum covered face. “Thank you” I said to her, then I turned and said “thank you” to him. She went back to sucking his dick.

While she sucked his dick, I removed her dress. It seems he caught his breath as he guided her onto his lap where they fucked some more, this time her on top. She rode him aggressively, slamming down with all her frail might. She kept yelling something in Japanese as she rode him, then he stood up with his dick still inside her and fucked her standing for a bit. They worked their way through just about every position for the next hour, then he turned to me again and said, “I want you to see this”. With Marumi standing bent over the table, he directed me to watch from the floor behind him. He thrust slowly but hard into her three times and let out a groan. I could see his balls contract as he stood on his toes, leg muscles flexing. Marumi let out loud moans and her body jerked a bit. As he slowly withdrew from her, his dick flinched a couple times, then came sliding out with a flood of his cum.

I was hard again, and stroked ferociously as G led Marumi to the shower. When the came out, G got dressed and said he had to leave. He pulled Marumi close and whispered in her ear. She giggled and he whispered some more then said his goodbyes and left.

Marumi and I laid in bed. She fell asleep to me asking what G had said to her. To this day, that’s still their secret. When we woke up, having not brought a change of clothes, we had to check out with Marumi wearing her cum-stained Chanel dress. If only people understood that it wasn’t my cum.

Back