First Time should he watch?

From Christine -
Your cuckold should be there in the beginning to chaperone
but then leave the room when things get going. I like having the bull go
tell Ray, "It's your turn now" and to come back into the room.
I like seeing his reaction as he "inspects me" and "accesses the damage".
Sounds similar to us two I love inspecting the havoc my wife’s bull has caused after shooting his seed in her

Its up to you but if you want the full experience go alone. With him there you will be a bit distracted as well as inhibited and concerned with following rules. I've done it both ways but the best sex is always without the cuck.

First time absolutely. We enjoy pretty much all forms from MFMF, MFM, MMF, MFF, FMF, etc. But her playing alone with a bull is only after he's passed a 'vibe check' with both of us the first time.

So we are taking our first tentative steps in the world of Cuckolding. Being new to this I would like your thoughts & answers

When the time arrives for the 1st (of what we hope will be many) meeting should my Husband Watch?? Listen behind the Closed Bedroom door or wait elsewhere for me to return & give him the juicy details/pics/video from my phone???
Well it all depends on which games you are going to be playing as well as if you are doing this together or you are doing this for you. Does he want to watch? Do you want him to watch? Does the stud want him there?

It's very difficult for a wife to FULLY let her emotions run loose if her husband is watching her very first extramarital fuck. If she hasn't made "sex" sounds while her husband fucks her in their own bed, then she would try to stifle her groans . for fear of looking like her husband can't stir her emotions anymore but someone else can.

After the first time, and after they have discussed what had happened and how each felt about it. the second adventure would be much more pleasurable for her, knowing that her husband approved of everything she did with her lover and therefore the sky's the limit for her to go all out with her emotions of the moment.

So we are taking our first tentative steps in the world of Cuckolding. Being new to this I would like your thoughts & answers

When the time arrives for the 1st (of what we hope will be many) meeting should my Husband Watch?? Listen behind the Closed Bedroom door or wait elsewhere for me to return & give him the juicy details/pics/video from my phone???
We've been in the lifestyle for 4yrs plus, I've enjoyed a number of bbc's some many times, I never play without my husband present & he enjoys watching me pleasured. After 2-4 hours of nonstop sex, bareback, all 3holes, lots of oral squirting, cum in all holes, & after I've drained my bulls of cum, they leave. After I kiss them good by then I attack my husband for him to reclaim me we make passionate love, I'll drain him of cum & then suck his cock clean of the mixed loads from my pussy, yummy! I then drift off to sleep cuddled in his arms knowing my body is obsorbing the many loads within me

Attachments

• 20221229_211115.jpg
    20221229_211115.jpg
    508.2 KB · Views: 38

When the time arrives for the 1st (of what we hope will be many) meeting should my Husband Watch?? Listen behind the Closedju Bedroom door or wait elsewhere for me to return & give him the juicy details/pics/video from my phone???
Only just like a week white boi. Just send me her

I never play without my husband there I often like to hold his hand while I'm being blacked, the best time is after I've drained my bbc of all his cum I kiss him goodbye then attack my husband making very passionate love to him, drain him then clean is cock of mixed cum from him and my bbc, yummy then cuddle off to sleep in his arms content with loads of cum in all my holes being obsorbed into my body overnight! For me I play for fun & pleasure & it's very important for us to reconnect

Attachments

• 20221229_211115.jpg
    20221229_211115.jpg
    508.2 KB · Views: 30
I had tried to get my wife to experience sex with a much larger endowed black guy for many years as she always refused the idea .
So when it finally happened which was totally unplanned and unexpected. I would not have missed the opportunity to see her finally giving in to a black guy who’s penis is around twice the size of my own, it was a very special experience which I would not have ever wished to miss.
Seeing her reactions as he started to slowly penetrate her vagina stretching her and her having her first vaginal orgasm by penetration and multiple orgasms as he slowly started to penetrate her deeper than she had ever experienced.
So yes I would tell husbands to be there watching for the most amazing sexual experiences that they will ever encounter.

Back