First time Sammy came to visit.

So I had just bought the house and had Sammy come into town to check it out while doing a house warming party for the weekend. On our way back from the airport, I tell Sammy I have a surprise for her. I had invited Daddy J to come spend the weekend with us as well. So once at the house, Sammy tells me to take her to a place to get a wax because that’s how Daddy J likes her.

After the waxing and back home, Sammy orders me to draw her a hot bath with bathing salts. I get the water to a nice hot temperature and shave her legs and help pick out a dress for her to wear tonight. Once she was ready, I was to fetch some ice. Once I had the ice over she begin to ice my little cock so we can put it into the chastity cage. She tells me, “ I am not to cum before Daddy J and this will ensure you won’t”. I hear to door bell ring and go answer the door as she take a final moment to looks herself in the mirror. I call for you to come downstairs and make yourself known to Daddy J. I see her run over to him, jump into his arms and begin kissing him. Sammy guides him to the living room and orders me to undress her. I just walk over and began to unzip your dress. She stops me and ask me if I am forgetting something. I look over her shoulder and say, “ Master J, please fuck my gf because I am unable to please her the way you are able to. I am just a little white bitch boi and need to be shown how a real man fucks. Master J just laughs and throws her collar at me to place on Sammy. I finish unzipping her dress, as she is standing there making out with him. His black hands running all over her body. I unhook your bra and he just takes your nipple into his mouth. I kneel down to and began to slide her panties down. He is grabbing her and spanking her perk little ass like he owns my Sammy.. Taking off his shirt and licking/kissing every inch of chest to his abs. Sammy begins to take off his pants and grab a hold of huge black cock. Running her tongue up and down his shaft. Stopping and turning to look at me. “Get up and come stand by me” you said. “Drop you pants and how show Daddy J”. I do as she orders. As I stood there with my chastity cage on and he just laughs saying no wonder she needs a real man to fuck her.

With that he begins to fuck your face and orders me to the corner. “White boi, get the fuck out of here and find a corner”. I head to my corner and watch as she takes as much of his cock into her throat. Seeing him pull out and slapping her in the face with his black man cock. Standing up and pushing you over the couch, she locks eyes with me as he enters her. I can see her mouth open slightly, her eyes rolling back as she pushes back. Before long he has his black man cock in, fucking her and all I can do sit there watching. Watching how much she loves it. Moaning, eyeing me say “ I love your black man dick!” After he cums in her, he sits down naked on my brand new sofa. “Bitch, get over here and clean my cock. She hurries over to him, dropping to her knees and tasting herself on his cock. Once he is hard again, I see her standing on my sofa, grabbing his cock and lowering herself on to it. As I see her body shuddering from his sheer size and how much pleasure his big black cock is giving her. I see his black hands running all over your body. The body that I worship, the body that just a few hours ago I spent bathing and making sure everything was perfect. Out of nowhere his hand smacks her on the ass, causing her to yelp out from suddenness and pain but pleasure as well. My eyes are drawn to how your ass is bouncing up and down on his shaft. I still cant believe you are able to fit all of him inside of her petite body. I see her ass clenching and pulling on his cock, urging him to cum and fuck her harder. I see him pick Sammy up with the greatest of ease and begins to fuck her midair! Never in my wildest dreams I would ever be able to do that, then it dawns on that I would never have been to last as long and recover as quickly as he did. I see him picking you and pulling you down as hard as he can onto his black man cock.

All the time I just see her cumming, kissing him, begging for more. Its as if she never had been fucked like this before and she never wanted it to end. My ears are filled with moans, and whimpers of her just saying how good this is and how much she loves his black man cock. He is telling her to say things like, “ honey, you can never fuck me like this. I am his and will do anything he tells me. He owns my pussy and I am going to let him own you as well.” On his end I hear Daddy J urging her on to tell me more things. The kind of things I know you would never say to me otherwise but the power he has over you is so compelling that you must obey.

From time to time, I am able to not focus so much on you and hear Daddy J saying things to me along with you. “ She is now mine, white boi. Im going to ruin her for you and any other white bois. You will be nothing but a cuck, bitch boi!!” As he is saying this to me, I realize he is right. As soon as it seems but I couldn’t tell you how long he had Sammy… my Sammy up in the air fucking her. He had her back on the couch. Her legs up in the air, her tiny little hands on his black ass pulling him in more. Daddy J orders me to come by the couch and to have her rest her head on my thigh. Daddy J directs me, “ Bitch boi, get over here and hold this slut’s legs up so I can fuck her deeper. “ Of course I do as I am told. I cant help to look down and see her red swollen pussy lips stretch as far as it can go to accept this monster black man cock fucking my Sammy. I manage to move my eyes up towards her face. I see the mix signs of love, pain and pure bliss, as she is bitting her lip and moaning loudly, “God, give it to me hard! Fuck me Harder!! I need your black man cock so bad!

All of sudden I hear the door bell ring. I slide out under from under her head and began to put my pants back on. Daddy J, looks up and says, “ What the fuck you doing? Don’t you fucking dare put your pants on. Answer the door just like that Bitch!”. I meekly head over to the door, and cautiously peak my head through the crack to hide my chastity cage and naked-ness from whoever is ringing my door bell. As soon as I peaked my head out the door busted open and 3 of the biggest black men I have ever seen came barging in and knocking me over. Later on I found out there names were Mr. Ray, Tyrone and Cortez. Picking myself off the floor and following them into living room where Sammy and Daddy J were still fucking on the couch. I hear some cat calls, “ Damn black man, you weren’t kidding when you said you had a fine piece of ass that you were fucking at some white boi’s home. Let me git some of dat.” With that he and his friends took began to strip and only now did Sammy realize there were other men in the room. I managed to catch her eye as her eyes widen, not because there were more men now but because how big and black they were. She looked back at me for what it seemed for the first time in minutes, and said, “ Cucky be a good boi and offer them drinks after you help them undress.” After first I didn’t move because I wasn’t sure I heard her right. Did she really mean help them undress, I thought to myself. Sammy brought me out of mind when she said stated again in a more firm tone. “Cucky! Help them undress and take their ******* orders.” They must have realized that I was there, standing in my chastity cage because everyone broke out into laughter. “ Damn white boi is this white sluts little bitch!” More laughter came. I began to move and dropping to me knees and began unzipping each their pants and each one of their cocks sprang out and almost hitting me in the face. Each one pushing me to the side once they are naked and went to join Sammy and Daddy J on the couch.

I am not sure what all happen but by the time I came back into the living room with their 5 beers and folded their clothes nicely. I saw a sight I thought I would only read about and think about in my wildest dream. There was my Sammy on the floor, riding one they called Mr. Ray with Daddy J behind her working his huge black cock into her tiny little ass. In front of her, slightly standing over them all on both sides were Tyrone and Cortez. I had to squint my eyes a little but I could barely make out Sammy’s head going back and forth between Tyrone and Cortez’s black cocks. In between her sucking him both, I can hear her state how she never felt so full and loves black men. I couldn’t tell who but someone made her state she will never go back to little white dicks again before allowing her to suck on their cocks some more. Every so often she would pull away and moan… maybe groan deep within her before shoving her head back to fill her mouth with more black cock. The scene before me became a whirlwind of black naked bodies. I couldn’t keep up with who was moving into Sammy and who wanted to fuck Sammy’s ass next. Then it seem to happen all at once. Each one of them began to grunt and cum all over her. One cumming in her pussy and ass. The other two cum on her face and breast. As each one pull out or away from Sammy. I get my first clear look at her in hours. I can see bruise and red marks all over body. Along cum just so much cum from head to toe. I never seen so much cum and I have to say I never seen her look better and happier…. A bit sore but happy. Forget they are there still, I walk over to her as she is still sprawled out, in a dream state, playing with their cum. I lean down and kissed her cum stained lips. I asked her, “Sammy, did you have fun?” Looking up at me smiling and bringing back down for another kiss, simply stated, “the best!”.

That was night one…

Wow, I'm so flattered to have white boi's who will go so far as to write me fan fiction! Those of you who know me know I'm not super into cucks and I don't know if Daddy J will ever go for it but if this story continues to go well, I may make a real life introduction and even have "wannabecuck2984" as my real life cucky!

So I had just bought the house and had Sammy come into town to check it out while doing a house warming party for the weekend. On our way back from the airport, I tell Sammy I have a surprise for her. I had invited Daddy J to come spend the weekend with us as well. So once at the house, Sammy tells me to take her to a place to get a wax because that’s how Daddy J likes her.

After the waxing and back home, Sammy orders me to draw her a hot bath with bathing salts. I get the water to a nice hot temperature and shave her legs and help pick out a dress for her to wear tonight. Once she was ready, I was to fetch some ice. Once I had the ice over she begin to ice my little cock so we can put it into the chastity cage. She tells me, “ I am not to cum before Daddy J and this will ensure you won’t”. I hear to door bell ring and go answer the door as she take a final moment to looks herself in the mirror. I call for you to come downstairs and make yourself known to Daddy J. I see her run over to him, jump into his arms and begin kissing him. Sammy guides him to the living room and orders me to undress her. I just walk over and began to unzip your dress. She stops me and ask me if I am forgetting something. I look over her shoulder and say, “ Master J, please fuck my gf because I am unable to please her the way you are able to. I am just a little white bitch boi and need to be shown how a real man fucks. Master J just laughs and throws her collar at me to place on Sammy. I finish unzipping her dress, as she is standing there making out with him. His black hands running all over her body. I unhook your bra and he just takes your nipple into his mouth. I kneel down to and began to slide her panties down. He is grabbing her and spanking her perk little ass like he owns my Sammy.. Taking off his shirt and licking/kissing every inch of chest to his abs. Sammy begins to take off his pants and grab a hold of huge black cock. Running her tongue up and down his shaft. Stopping and turning to look at me. “Get up and come stand by me” you said. “Drop you pants and how show Daddy J”. I do as she orders. As I stood there with my chastity cage on and he just laughs saying no wonder she needs a real man to fuck her.

With that he begins to fuck your face and orders me to the corner. “White boi, get the fuck out of here and find a corner”. I head to my corner and watch as she takes as much of his cock into her throat. Seeing him pull out and slapping her in the face with his black man cock. Standing up and pushing you over the couch, she locks eyes with me as he enters her. I can see her mouth open slightly, her eyes rolling back as she pushes back. Before long he has his black man cock in, fucking her and all I can do sit there watching. Watching how much she loves it. Moaning, eyeing me say “ I love your black man dick!” After he cums in her, he sits down naked on my brand new sofa. “Bitch, get over here and clean my cock. She hurries over to him, dropping to her knees and tasting herself on his cock. Once he is hard again, I see her standing on my sofa, grabbing his cock and lowering herself on to it. As I see her body shuddering from his sheer size and how much pleasure his big black cock is giving her. I see his black hands running all over your body. The body that I worship, the body that just a few hours ago I spent bathing and making sure everything was perfect. Out of nowhere his hand smacks her on the ass, causing her to yelp out from suddenness and pain but pleasure as well. My eyes are drawn to how your ass is bouncing up and down on his shaft. I still cant believe you are able to fit all of him inside of her petite body. I see her ass clenching and pulling on his cock, urging him to cum and fuck her harder. I see him pick Sammy up with the greatest of ease and begins to fuck her midair! Never in my wildest dreams I would ever be able to do that, then it dawns on that I would never have been to last as long and recover as quickly as he did. I see him picking you and pulling you down as hard as he can onto his black man cock.

All the time I just see her cumming, kissing him, begging for more. Its as if she never had been fucked like this before and she never wanted it to end. My ears are filled with moans, and whimpers of her just saying how good this is and how much she loves his black man cock. He is telling her to say things like, “ honey, you can never fuck me like this. I am his and will do anything he tells me. He owns my pussy and I am going to let him own you as well.” On his end I hear Daddy J urging her on to tell me more things. The kind of things I know you would never say to me otherwise but the power he has over you is so compelling that you must obey.

From time to time, I am able to not focus so much on you and hear Daddy J saying things to me along with you. “ She is now mine, white boi. Im going to ruin her for you and any other white bois. You will be nothing but a cuck, bitch boi!!” As he is saying this to me, I realize he is right. As soon as it seems but I couldn’t tell you how long he had Sammy… my Sammy up in the air fucking her. He had her back on the couch. Her legs up in the air, her tiny little hands on his black ass pulling him in more. Daddy J orders me to come by the couch and to have her rest her head on my thigh. Daddy J directs me, “ Bitch boi, get over here and hold this slut’s legs up so I can fuck her deeper. “ Of course I do as I am told. I cant help to look down and see her red swollen pussy lips stretch as far as it can go to accept this monster black man cock fucking my Sammy. I manage to move my eyes up towards her face. I see the mix signs of love, pain and pure bliss, as she is bitting her lip and moaning loudly, “God, give it to me hard! Fuck me Harder!! I need your black man cock so bad!

All of sudden I hear the door bell ring. I slide out under from under her head and began to put my pants back on. Daddy J, looks up and says, “ What the fuck you doing? Don’t you fucking dare put your pants on. Answer the door just like that Bitch!”. I meekly head over to the door, and cautiously peak my head through the crack to hide my chastity cage and naked-ness from whoever is ringing my door bell. As soon as I peaked my head out the door busted open and 3 of the biggest black men I have ever seen came barging in and knocking me over. Later on I found out there names were Mr. Ray, Tyrone and Cortez. Picking myself off the floor and following them into living room where Sammy and Daddy J were still fucking on the couch. I hear some cat calls, “ Damn black man, you weren’t kidding when you said you had a fine piece of ass that you were fucking at some white boi’s home. Let me git some of dat.” With that he and his friends took began to strip and only now did Sammy realize there were other men in the room. I managed to catch her eye as her eyes widen, not because there were more men now but because how big and black they were. She looked back at me for what it seemed for the first time in minutes, and said, “ Cucky be a good boi and offer them drinks after you help them undress.” After first I didn’t move because I wasn’t sure I heard her right. Did she really mean help them undress, I thought to myself. Sammy brought me out of mind when she said stated again in a more firm tone. “Cucky! Help them undress and take their ******* orders.” They must have realized that I was there, standing in my chastity cage because everyone broke out into laughter. “ Damn white boi is this white sluts little bitch!” More laughter came. I began to move and dropping to me knees and began unzipping each their pants and each one of their cocks sprang out and almost hitting me in the face. Each one pushing me to the side once they are naked and went to join Sammy and Daddy J on the couch.

I am not sure what all happen but by the time I came back into the living room with their 5 beers and folded their clothes nicely. I saw a sight I thought I would only read about and think about in my wildest dream. There was my Sammy on the floor, riding one they called Mr. Ray with Daddy J behind her working his huge black cock into her tiny little ass. In front of her, slightly standing over them all on both sides were Tyrone and Cortez. I had to squint my eyes a little but I could barely make out Sammy’s head going back and forth between Tyrone and Cortez’s black cocks. In between her sucking him both, I can hear her state how she never felt so full and loves black men. I couldn’t tell who but someone made her state she will never go back to little white dicks again before allowing her to suck on their cocks some more. Every so often she would pull away and moan… maybe groan deep within her before shoving her head back to fill her mouth with more black cock. The scene before me became a whirlwind of black naked bodies. I couldn’t keep up with who was moving into Sammy and who wanted to fuck Sammy’s ass next. Then it seem to happen all at once. Each one of them began to grunt and cum all over her. One cumming in her pussy and ass. The other two cum on her face and breast. As each one pull out or away from Sammy. I get my first clear look at her in hours. I can see bruise and red marks all over body. Along cum just so much cum from head to toe. I never seen so much cum and I have to say I never seen her look better and happier…. A bit sore but happy. Forget they are there still, I walk over to her as she is still sprawled out, in a dream state, playing with their cum. I lean down and kissed her cum stained lips. I asked her, “Sammy, did you have fun?” Looking up at me smiling and bringing back down for another kiss, simply stated, “the best!”.

That was night one…

I loved that story when my husband would leave me at a black mans house they talked about him so bad what a freak he was for leaving his young white wife with a house full of blackmen. I got off on being their fuck toy and did it all what ever they wanted.

Back