First thing your doing when this is over ?

my Wife turned to be extremely aroused and much more mean and cruel to me than usual, during the quarantine. Of course She is constantly in contact with Her Master-Lover and his friends, by Zoom, Wapp and other ways. The first week of the quarantine, She told me that Her Master, while She was talking to Him, has plans for me after quarantine and i need to be prepared, and they both start laughing loudly. Once She said to me that one of her Her Master desires in life was to castrate a cuckold. i remember that and i ask Her if they were talking on that. She didn't confirmed verbally but She look at me with such ferocity face that i feel very afraid. The next day She told me that Her Master had decided a task list for me during the quarantine, with the goal of the removal all rest of manhood remain from me. Since that day i was reduced to complete chastity, i am 24/7 enchained, ****** to look in Internet pictures, ******* videos and testimonies of castrated men, and every day, at night o'clock in the night, i have to endure a severe sesion of *******, mainly in my testicles, which is broadcasted by Zoom. i can hear the jokes about my testicles. i accept that my testicles are useless, but i still hope to be chemical castrated when this is over.

Definitely lining up more experiences with BBC for my little Sub whore. She had her first three right before we got serious about lockdown. She was really in to it and I was completely turned on watching her ******* them down and get filthy with them. We had probably four or five more lined up that I will probably contact.

There's these five guys who I pass myself between on occasion, and I've been saying no since the virus hit. So the first thing, I guess, will be to say yes.
This here is what i was referring too in my other post. How many women, who before said no or hemmed and hedged about getting into it, will now take more opportunities presented to them. Best of luck for you hon. I hope we get to see that day soon

I'd love to say a trip somewhere but I doubt I'll be doing any travelling for quite some time until a vaccine is available.

That said, once things settle the first thing on my list is a MFM for damn sure.

Back