• Yes - couldn't resist the lure of BBC

• No - but the Bull did try

Results are only viewable after voting.

enjoynlife

Couple
Real Person
From
TX, US
When meeting a Bull for the first time (as a couple or just the wife) - even though as a couple you agreed absolutely no pressure for sex - how many of you (ladies) or your wife's (cuckolds) ended up "dropping the panties" on the first meet ever with a Bull?

Follow on question for wife's that fucked on the first Bull meet - how long did you wait until you had sex with your current bf/husband when dating?

Last edited:
When meeting a Bull for the first time (as a couple or just the wife) - even though as a couple you agreed absolutely no pressure for sex - how many of you (ladies) or your wife's (cuckolds) ended up "dropping the panties" on the first meet ever with a Bull?

Follow on question for wife's that fucked on the first Bull meet - how long did you wait until you had sex with your current bf/husband when dating?
Good question! This is something that still puzzles or annoys my hubby. When I met him many years ago, I made my hubby wait a while before we got intimate.
Every other guy (including my first two boyfriends before I met hubby) I've done a sex act on the first time of meeting.
But it worked with hubby as he asked me to marry him!

Susan has had sex on several "first meets". Mostly, its the "chemistry". If he makes her hot, then she doesn't wait. We had sex on third date mostly due to opportunity. After that, susan expected sex on /after dates but circumstances were not always in our favor. Later on , sex became a regular part of our relationship

Good question! This is something that still puzzles or annoys my hubby. When I met him many years ago, I made my hubby wait a while before we got intimate.
Every other guy (including my first two boyfriends before I met hubby) I've done a sex act on the first time of meeting.
But it worked with hubby as he asked me to marry him!
Interesting that you say it puzzles or annoys your hubby. May be true, but I wonder if it doesn't also turn him on. It would seem like it would enhance his feelings as a cuckold. That HE didn't have the charisma or ******* of attraction to get into your panties quickly but black bulls do it every time..............putting him in his proper cuck-place.

Interesting that you say it puzzles or annoys your hubby. May be true, but I wonder if it doesn't also turn him on. It would seem like it would enhance his feelings as a cuckold. That HE didn't have the charisma or ******* of attraction to get into your panties quickly but black bulls do it every time..............putting him in his proper cuck-place.
Very true! I think he likes it that I go with black guys at first meet. But he still gets bit jealous about my two white ex-boyfriends from before I met him! That I went with them straight away but not him.

Very true! I think he likes it that I go with black guys at first meet. But he still gets bit jealous about my two white ex-boyfriends from before I met him! That I went with them straight away but not him.
Converstions with my wife Susan have always enlightened me about women and sex. She explains that women will chase a stud for sex on the first date but its just physical perhaps he has a great body etc but they are less aggresive for sex if the guy really interests them and perhaps they want a relationship that involves emotions. I see this with Susan and all her young black studs. Lots of physical sex here but little emotional. Attachment with most. of them. Not that all the young black men don't enjoy themselves as they certainly do but its all just good ( maybe even great ) sex. And they know that.

Perhaps but need to consider that women today are more sexually aggressive. Gone are the days when they wait for the men to make sexual advances. Always fun to watch how women lure the "chosen" stud into their web at many of the clubs. Even more fun to watch women competing for a black stud for the nights sexual adventures.

When I first met my wife she made me wait 3 months while she fucked other guys in front of me
Ha ha. She was testing you as the women of today do. If you went away , as most white men do when faced with an openly sexual aggressive female , then you were not a serious contender for her long term. That you remained and continued your pursuit showed her that it was more than just sex. Perhaps you saw her as the woman to have your babies. But something beyond just sex in any case.

I sometimes wonder about how much of our personalities or tastes, that may not be expressed until later in life and in part because of the openness that the internet has provided ("I'm not the only one! There are others out there who feel the same way!"), have been there all along. When younger, I never would have imagined that I would be turned on by white women fucking black men. But, looking back, I can see traces of that interest at a much earlier age. So, maybe it was there, buried, all along. So, maybe your hubby ALWAYS had that cuckold seed waiting to sprout. And, the fact that you gave it up more easily to other white men attracted him even before you went black and even before he realized it fueled his attraction. The jealousy (sort of the base element of cuckoldry) is what made him want to marry you in the first place.

Perhaps but need to consider that women today are more sexually aggressive. Gone are the days when they wait for the men to make sexual advances. Always fun to watch how women lure the "chosen" stud into their web at many of the clubs. Even more fun to watch women competing for a black stud for the nights sexual adventures.
I like the image of women competing for a black stud's favors. Every man fantasizes about two women at one time. I wonder how often an attractive black stud doesn't have to chose and maybe gets TWO women to join him for the night. As you suggest about modern women and sexual aggressiveness, maybe women today are much more inclined to say, "Yeah, what the fuck. I need his cock tonight. I'll share him."

IMG_0444.JPG
I sometimes wonder about how much of our personalities or tastes, that may not be expressed until later in life and in part because of the openness that the internet has provided ("I'm not the only one! There are others out there who feel the same way!"), have been there all along. When younger, I never would have imagined that I would be turned on by white women fucking black men. But, looking back, I can see traces of that interest at a much earlier age. So, maybe it was there, buried, all along. So, maybe your hubby ALWAYS had that cuckold seed waiting to sprout. And, the fact that you gave it up more easily to other white men attracted him even before you went black and even before he realized it fueled his attraction. The jealousy (sort of the base element of cuckoldry) is what made him want to marry you in the first place.
You are a wise chap, he always said he hated my cherry/DB tattoo (my first boyfriend) but he never asked me to get rid of it, I think it turned him on!

There was a time ( still is in some countries ) where marraige was for procreation. A blending of specific genes / bloodlines . Something like british royal family today and. European aristocracys before.

Back