First meet/date with Bull

Wife had sex on first real meeting.

• Yes - couldn't resist the lure of BBC

• No - but the Bull did try

Results are only viewable after voting.
Converstions with my wife Susan have always enlightened me about women and sex. She explains that women will chase a stud for sex on the first date but its just physical perhaps he has a great body etc but they are less aggresive for sex if the guy really interests them and perhaps they want a relationship that involves emotions. I see this with Susan and all her young black studs. Lots of physical sex here but little emotional. Attachment with most. of them. Not that all the young black men don't enjoy themselves as they certainly do but its all just good ( maybe even great ) sex. And they know that.

call me crazy but for some unknown reason I'm incredibly turned on by a woman named "Susan" fucking one black man after another

Converstions with my wife Susan have always enlightened me about women and sex. She explains that women will chase a stud for sex on the first date but its just physical perhaps he has a great body etc but they are less aggresive for sex if the guy really interests them and perhaps they want a relationship that involves emotions. I see this with Susan and all her young black studs. Lots of physical sex here but little emotional. Attachment with most. of them. Not that all the young black men don't enjoy themselves as they certainly do but its all just good ( maybe even great ) sex. And they know that.
What does Susan tell you about her first ever sexual experience? My first bf wasn't great but I thought it was fantastic at the time. Looking back it wasn't so great but still remember it clearly.

What does Susan tell you about her first ever sexual experience? My first bf wasn't great but I thought it was fantastic at the time. Looking back it wasn't so great but still remember it clearly.
First Time is so different for so many women. With susan, she and other young white wives were invited to a party by a mature white wife who was very experienced was BBC. All of the young black men were military , very repectful ( at least in the beginning ) but also very horny. Susan had a wonderful time and returned to many subsequent parties. Sex with hot, young sexual black men was fantastic and she was addicted. I was away for a time so she had not had sex in awhile. All of the young black men were so helpful to susan with her problem. Absolutely amazing she didn't get pregnant. At least that time

First Time is so different for so many women. With susan, she and other young white wives were invited to a party by a mature white wife who was very experienced was BBC. All of the young black men were military , very repectful ( at least in the beginning ) but also very horny. Susan had a wonderful time and returned to many subsequent parties. Sex with hot, young sexual black men was fantastic and she was addicted. I was away for a time so she had not had sex in awhile. All of the young black men were so helpful to susan with her problem. Absolutely amazing she didn't get pregnant. At least that time
But.............she DID get pregnant?

But.............she DID get pregnant?
That was later and well after her first time with BBC. These partys with the young black men were not for breeding. Mostly, the young white wives had not been with black men before but they were all horny for sex from all the husbands being away. The white "madam" had a history and reputation of being with black men as well as introducing other young wives to BBC. In time , most of the white wives were having sex with the young black men. But the older "madam" took care to monitor all of their "fertile" periods. She used the fertility for special sessions with more mature black men. Several of the mature black men did impregnate some of the wives including Susan.

That was later and well after her first time with BBC. These partys with the young black men were not for breeding. Mostly, the young white wives had not been with black men before but they were all horny for sex from all the husbands being away. The white "madam" had a history and reputation of being with black men as well as introducing other young wives to BBC. In time , most of the white wives were having sex with the young black men. But the older "madam" took care to monitor all of their "fertile" periods. She used the fertility for special sessions with more mature black men. Several of the mature black men did impregnate some of the wives including Susan.
And did Susan have the baby and did you raise it? Do you know if any of the other impregnated wives had their black babies?

And did Susan have the baby and did you raise it? Do you know if any of the other impregnated wives had their black babies?
. They used Susan like a surrogate wife and the other wives too. After the babies were born , black couples took the babies and raised them. Usually the ******* took the baby especially if it was a boy. They sent pictures to susan as the ******* were growing up

Back