First experience

Can someone tell me what it's like to suck and get ass fucked by a BBC for the first time? Im assuming it's different for everyone so anyone's input is welcome. Is it painful the whole time he's fucking you or does it feel good? I've fantasized about submissively being owned for a long time and I just want to get an idea from people that have done it. Thanks!

I guess it all depends on who you are with. My first was a decent 9 inches, uncut. He was clean, and took his time. I was all into the sucking, even if I wasn't good at it at first. As far as taking his cock, he was slow and easy, plenty of lube. It still hurt, but my cock was so hard and I was so excited that I enjoyed every minute. Waking up the next morning was a different story tho. lol.

I've sucked and been fucked by a few BBC's. Yes it can be painful at first and depending on how easily you can relax back there and how much you like it; it can get pleasurable fast. My first knew how to break in a virgin. My longest black cock was 9" and the thickest was 2". Don't go with a guy that wants to slam it in the first time...

Soy bisexual y negro pero solo te puedo decir que solo depende de quien sea el que te estrene no el tamaño de su pinga si se toma el tiempo para darte placer puedes estar seguro que lo vas a disfrutar mucho

I hooked with a guy on Craigslist and I few years ago. He was a city manager or something here in Emporia VA. I went to his house. A little on the heavy side but a good looking Black man. I sucked his dick and it was was great. Uncut 8 inch and he said 5 inches round. First visit was just oral. Went back soon after on a Sunday afternoon and we made it to his bedroom. We tried but he was too big. We tried on a few more visits but it was not happening. It was super bowl Sunday and my wife was working. I sent him a email and he invited me over. I sucked his dick in his den for a while. He asked if we could move to his bedroom and I said yes. Now I was dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, no underwear. His bedroom was upstairs. I was leading him up the stairs when he pulled down my shorts and started eating my Ass. It was fucking incredible. He was ate my ass on those stairs for 15 to 20 minutes. I loved it. When we made to his bed I was able to take that huge Cock all the way in my ass. Super amazing time. He wound up moving away. I do miss his amazing dick.

Back