First contact etiquette?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like the first response we get is “she like black dick?” “Got any more pics” is the standard response we get. I’m sorry but that doesn’t strike me as someone who’s serious, am I wrong in thinking this?

We give basic information and request that the person email us and we can discuss boundaries and desires before proceeding with any further information, phone numbers or chats to weed out the people wanting an online chat or pic collecting.

Is this unreasonable because the second we say this they disappear and don’t adhere to that request. We even get the ghost routine from people who are real members who have no call no showed before. Seems that more and more on this site people are looking for some online thrills without any intent to ever actually meet up. I’m sorry but we’re not just sending our phone numbers and photos off to a random person without even seeing if we’re compatible first. Getting ready to just be done with this site all together

Seems like the first response we get is “she like black dick?” “Got any more pics” is the standard response we get. I’m sorry but that doesn’t strike me as someone who’s serious, am I wrong in thinking this?
I agree with you.
We give basic information and request that the person email us and we can discuss boundaries and desires before proceeding with any further information, phone numbers or chats to weed out the people wanting an online chat or pic collecting.

Is this unreasonable because the second we say this they disappear and don’t adhere to that request. We even get the ghost routine from people who are real members who have no call no showed before. Seems that more and more on this site people are looking for some online thrills without any intent to ever actually meet up. I’m sorry but we’re not just sending our phone numbers and photos off to a random person without even seeing if we’re compatible first. Getting ready to just be done with this site all together

Don’t do anything you’re not 100% comfortable doing!

It takes Mrs. Poundcake several hours to pick a single pair of shoes at the mall.

They only go on her feet.

I only take the time to keep up with very few and they know who they are they are respectful towards my husband (without him I wouldn’t be being shared so he deserves respect in our opinion not everyone’s cup of tea of corse) but the ones who aren’t pushy and they are mannerly but also have a good vibe that’s what gets my attention. Hubs and I have a few that we both have contact with and it’s what works for us as a couple they talk to me, but they make plans with him I work full time I’m a momma so if someone wants any of my very little spare time than I need a person who is not just the pushy gimme gimme gimme type personality cause I don’t got time for that *******. #MannersMatter???

If they don't come to you with respect out the gate, they're not worth your time. Anyone who asks for pics or numbers on your first interaction you should pass on. They probably are fake. This is all about respect, trust and security for the wife. You and your wife have to feel comfortable with whomever you speak with. I wouldn't give out your number until maybe after you've met in person.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back