Finnish women reportedly travel to Gambia for sex with black men

True, but that was just the quote from the article so I posted it as it was. I just found it hot that this woman traveled to Africa on a humanitarian trip while MARRIED and had unprotected sex with numerous African men, not just vaginally... but anally too.
It's a tragic ending, but like you say it could have happened anywhere with any kind of guys she fucked.
There is nothing in your comment that suggest you found it hot. You would have related something positive not negative if that's the case.
@Saxophone is right. I don't get why any bad thing is always associated with blacks or African even in a site the appear to appreciated interracial association.
Hiv did not originate from Africa. Yet the media and most say beware of Hiv in Africa. Like there is no hiv in other continent.
Covid 19 originated from China. yet the blacks get looked at funny even by Chinese whose country the virus originated from. It makes no sense.
Yh there are bad things and bad people in Africa and among black people. But that's just like every other continent and race. It's a mixture of good bad and ugly.
I'm sure most on here just on here for the black dick. Many will never associate with blacks beyond that's.
That's why I only associate with the ones on here. Who don't just want like a black dick but a black guy.

To make it very clear, it very unhealthy to always connect Africa with negative ideas such as the HIV AIDS one. First of all, everyone should by now know for facts that that virus doesn't have its origin in Africa and that all the Western-World contaminated patients haven't all been contaminated by an African source or someone that had some kind of African connection.

I have noticed that most of the time Africa was mentioned, for instance in cases such as asking for advice about a place to travel to in Africa, there has almost always been someone that would come up with the idea of HIV AIDS. Why so? Here in Europe, in the so-civilized world, do you have any idea of how many guys and girls are still having unprotected sex, most basing their foolish decision on just appearance, friendship, or just the seemingly uncontrollable horny heat of the moment. Read for example some of the posts here that even praise bareback without even mentioning the safety issue of wearing condoms or having a consensual health check beforehand.

If a man or woman decides to go bareback with a stranger, that shouldn't be blamed on a continent but him/herself. Fuck, fuck, and fuck and yes more fucking, but SAFETY 1st.
Well said bro...put some straightening on this bullshit

Well, that's old news, and it's not only Finnish women traveling to Gambia to be Black-thrilling-fucked, and the only destination is not exclusively Gambia.

German women have been known to be doing this for some time, including traveling to the Caribbean as well.

Because I heard it from some people when I was on vacation somewhere.

So because you heard it from some people somewhere, it's not true? What logic is this? Anyway, you're free to so what you feel like, but one thing I'm not going to waste my time is someone trying to challenge and negate my own experience.

So because you heard it from some people somewhere, it's not true? What logic is this? Anyway, you're free to so what you feel like, but one thing I'm not going to waste my time is someone trying to challenge and negate my own experience.

Cool. I have some land I'm trying to unload in Montana. I can get you a great price.

To make it very clear, it very unhealthy to always connect Africa with negative ideas such as the HIV AIDS one. First of all, everyone should by now know for facts that that virus doesn't have its origin in Africa and that all the Western-World contaminated patients haven't all been contaminated by an African source or someone that had some kind of African connection.

I have noticed that most of the time Africa was mentioned, for instance in cases such as asking for advice about a place to travel to in Africa, there has almost always been someone that would come up with the idea of HIV AIDS. Why so? Here in Europe, in the so-civilized world, do you have any idea of how many guys and girls are still having unprotected sex, most basing their foolish decision on just appearance, friendship, or just the seemingly uncontrollable horny heat of the moment. Read for example some of the posts here that even praise bareback without even mentioning the safety issue of wearing condoms or having a consensual health check beforehand.

If a man or woman decides to go bareback with a stranger, that shouldn't be blamed on a continent but him/herself. Fuck, fuck, and fuck and yes more fucking, but SAFETY 1st.
you are totally right! I tarvel throughout whole Africa and always found nice people. Never faced security problems, both men and women were very ok and when needed gave me precious support!

Back