Finnish women reportedly travel to Gambia for sex with black men

"I came across a case recently where a married man and woman were both infected by HIV along with their two young children. Upon investigation it was revealed the woman had taken part in a humanitarian trip eight years earlier in sub Saharan Africa, having unprotected vaginal and anal sex with local men infecting her husband a year later then subsequently infecting her two children through breast feeding."

To make it very clear, it very unhealthy to always connect Africa with negative ideas such as the HIV AIDS one. First of all, everyone should by now know for facts that that virus doesn't have its origin in Africa and that all the Western-World contaminated patients haven't all been contaminated by an African source or someone that had some kind of African connection.

I have noticed that most of the time Africa was mentioned, for instance in cases such as asking for advice about a place to travel to in Africa, there has almost always been someone that would come up with the idea of HIV AIDS. Why so? Here in Europe, in the so-civilized world, do you have any idea of how many guys and girls are still having unprotected sex, most basing their foolish decision on just appearance, friendship, or just the seemingly uncontrollable horny heat of the moment. Read for example some of the posts here that even praise bareback without even mentioning the safety issue of wearing condoms or having a consensual health check beforehand.

If a man or woman decides to go bareback with a stranger, that shouldn't be blamed on a continent but him/herself. Fuck, fuck, and fuck and yes more fucking, but SAFETY 1st.

Am from Africa and it narrows down to individual choices......from recent study it shows that most of foreigners who come on vacation are the ones infecting Africans with STIs......nobody new herpes untill we heard usher had it........stereotyping Africans is fucked up

Am from Africa and it narrows down to individual choices......from recent study it shows that most of foreigners who come on vacation are the ones infecting Africans with STIs......nobody new herpes untill we heard usher had it........stereotyping Africans is fucked up

I was on a holiday home in West Africa a few years back and I heard of a French couple seducing young local guys and girls to voluntarily infect them as they knew they were HIV-positive before their trip from France. As Americans say "that's fucked up".

I was on a holiday home in West Africa a few years back and I heard of a French couple seducing young local guys and girls to voluntarily infect them as they knew they were HIV-positive before their trip from France. As Americans say "that's fucked up".
shiet.......my home people need to be carefull

Pretty sure there's a lot of similar stories of African migrants in Europe knowingly infecting dozens or even hundreds of European women with HIV. What's your point? There's bad people in all groups? Still no idea who claimed otherwise.
You're on an entire forum basically dedicated to a fetish involving myriad stereotypes about black men, maybe that's why you perceive others doing the same thing when they're just sharing a link confirming the OPs suspicion that many, many European women are indeed flocking to Africa for sex.
by steriotyping i meant looking at all our brothers and sister here in africa having AIDS and stuff

Tsk. Some poor soul just wanted to share the excitement about Finnish uber blonde pixies getting down and freaky with Gambian ebony studs, and look what a poor return he received ;/

How quickly the interracial holidaymaking magic fizzled into death, disease, and grievances.

Everyone's world is gloomy enough. Accentuate the positive a little!

Tsk. Some poor soul just wanted to share the excitement about Finnish uber blonde pixies getting down and freaky with Gambian ebony studs, and look what a poor return he received ;/

How quickly the interracial holidaymaking magic fizzled into death, disease, and grievances.

Everyone's world is gloomy enough. Accentuate the positive a little!

Interracial is great. We just need to play it safe no matter where we're from.

Expatriates in Africa becoming sexpats is nothing new. Those of us who have ever served in the US military and gone on deployments know very well about sexin it up with foreigners in their countries as we sailed the world on missions. Australia, Japan, South korea, Thailand, Philippines, Guam, When they let us Marines off the ship the brotha's went to exactly the sleazy and shady spots they told us not go and we would have a ball! 😎

Expatriates in Africa becoming sexpats is nothing new. Those of us who have ever served in the US military and gone on deployments know very well about sexin it up with foreigners in their countries as we sailed the world on missions. Australia, Japan, South korea, Thailand, Philippines, Guam, When they let us Marines off the ship the brotha's went to exactly the sleazy and shady spots they told us not go and we would have a ball! 😎
I am italian and I admire US military staff and all the efforts you made to keep the world a safe place , mostly now with this bad Chinese aggressive strategic posture...Anyway it must be hard for you to change so many destination and it is clear that sex with foreigners is also a way to recover mental energies.

Back