Finding the right Bull

LeeandJen

Couple
Real Person
From
AL, US
We want to start by saying how much we enjoy the diversity of this site. It is possible to meet great people on this site, we have found “THE ONE” for us! After playing around in the lifestyle for several years trying to find the Bull that could take us into the final chapter of our adventure we agreed to try one more time to find him.

We just left our second meeting with him, now these are not Wham-Bam meetings, each one has taken place over a two to three-day period. I have agreed that I would do anything to please him as long as he showed my girl the respect and attention that I think she deserves, and has he delivered! They are in constant contact each, talking about all things in life and lifestyle. After spending the first years of this adventure attending cruises, house parties and private parties we have finally found someone that fulfils every need and desire we have, in fact he has identified a few new ones that we had never considered.

Before this meeting, he told me to go and buy a cock cage and to put it on two days before we were to meet and be sure that Jen did not have any sexual activity at all. I thought he was crazy, the saving part, I have always done that anyway to allow her partner to experience her in her most “needy” state. After some serious introspection I went shopping.
I will admit that there was no way I would have ever have believed how sensual and outright satisfying this was going to be. This device has created such a tight and beautiful bond between the three of us. Jen is in love with it and intends on playing with it when we are alone as well. The physical sensation is fantastic and when you add in the mental aspect, it is mind blowing. I know it sounds crazy, a week ago I would have said the same thing.

I can’t wait to see what happens when we see him in two weeks. I have a feeling for the first time ever there may be a chance that she will have her first opportunity to play alone, while I am in a meeting one of the days.

We will see…I love her enough that if this is what she wants, I AM ALL IN!

congrats
We want to start by saying how much we enjoy the diversity of this site. It is possible to meet great people on this site, we have found “THE ONE” for us! After playing around in the lifestyle for several years trying to find the Bull that could take us into the final chapter of our adventure we agreed to try one more time to find him.

We just left our second meeting with him, now these are not Wham-Bam meetings, each one has taken place over a two to three-day period. I have agreed that I would do anything to please him as long as he showed my girl the respect and attention that I think she deserves, and has he delivered! They are in constant contact each, talking about all things in life and lifestyle. After spending the first years of this adventure attending cruises, house parties and private parties we have finally found someone that fulfils every need and desire we have, in fact he has identified a few new ones that we had never considered.

Before this meeting, he told me to go and buy a cock cage and to put it on two days before we were to meet and be sure that Jen did not have any sexual activity at all. I thought he was crazy, the saving part, I have always done that anyway to allow her partner to experience her in her most “needy” state. After some serious introspection I went shopping.
I will admit that there was no way I would have ever have believed how sensual and outright satisfying this was going to be. This device has created such a tight and beautiful bond between the three of us. Jen is in love with it and intends on playing with it when we are alone as well. The physical sensation is fantastic and when you add in the mental aspect, it is mind blowing. I know it sounds crazy, a week ago I would have said the same thing.

I can’t wait to see what happens when we see him in two weeks. I have a feeling for the first time ever there may be a chance that she will have her first opportunity to play alone, while I am in a meeting one of the days.

We will see…I love her enough that if this is what she wants, I AM ALL IN![/QUOTE

We will see…I love her enough that if this is what she wants, I AM ALL IN!
Thats perfect man! Its amazing when you find the right one that ticks all the boxes and just gels with your dynamics with yournwife and enhances the whole relationship. Congrats to the three of you!

Back