Finally Served BBC King and QoS

4evercuck

Male
From
IN, US
Last night I met and served an interracial couple I met online. I paid for a room and waited for them. The two were in their 40s and early 50s. Very laid back and attractive.

When they arrived we chatted and watched television for a while before she started to indicate she was ready. He had her spread her legs and show off her blue panties and shaved pussy underneath. After he had her panties off and she pulled her gown off I got asked to taste her. I immediately jumped to serve her with my mouth as best as I could because she is my queen a QoS, and all cucks must serve Black Kong's and and QoS. I licked her getting her soaking wet as he talked dirty to her. He made sounds like he had undressed and sure enough he had and pulled his beautiful cock out. He asked me to taste his cock too and I did without hesitation. I could barely fit him inside my mouth.

Soon afterward he pulled her to edge of the bed and entered her. I could see her wetness all over his cock. And he told me how good she felt. He pulled out from her wet pussy and asked me to taste her now. Which I did. On his cock and her directly. I played with her clit as he pounded her. He asked her to get on all fours still at edge of the bed and when she did he framed her QoS tattoo with his hands and said I own this white pussy. I stored my cock and cheered them on. She moaned. After a few more minutes of doggy he asked her to turn around in a side position. He told me to suck ber clit as he fucked her. I did. Alternating between her click and the top of his cock I tasted the Precum from his large cock. I wanted more. The pair began to moan massively at this time and I stroked my cock as he came inside her. I could see the cum escaping from the edges of his cock he did not immediately remove. Instead he kept fucking her full cunt.

When he stopped pounding her he stepped away and offered me his seed. Her stretch pussy had been filled and left flooded. I drove my head down and lapped up as much cum as I could and then I began to suck out his sweet seed. When I'd made one progress he offered his cock to clean before allowing me to dive back in. On his cock I took him to my throat this time, playing with his balls the whole time and stroking him when I finished that. He moaned and said I was doing great. I was allowed to go back and clean some more which I did. Heavenly. What an amazing time and so fulfilling for a cuck to serve his king and queen!

Back