Finally it happened

Finally Mrs Tlove had her first BBC when we were in Vegas in November. It was so arousing that I have a hard on writing this!

It has been on top of our fantasy list but we couldn't do it earlier due to family/work commitments, nervousness etc. Eventually we decided to do it while we are far away from home and our planned Vegas trip was the perfect opportunity. Given we are based in London it was pretty far away from home and well it is Vegas!

We stayed in Bellagio in a nice room. We met our friend through a recommendation by another couple. He showed up on time. He was early 30's, relatively athletic, very well dressed and a true gentleman. He was pretty experienced. So when he arrived he was very relaxed and confident and he quickly put us at ease too. After a light dinner and few drinks in one of the bars in Bellagio we moved up to our room.

We agreed beforehand that we don't want any public attention and he behaved very well. But once we were in the room it was a different game! My wife chose a nice blue dress and silver jimmy choo's and underneath she had a sexy gstring and a bra. They started kissing passionately and undressing each other. Then we moved to the bed and had a rather long foreplay. We sucked her nipples, he gave her a long oral and in return she sucked him eagerly. He had a big handsome cock. Probably around 8 inches. It was amazingly arousing first time it appeared and my wife held it with her hands.

She had that extreme pleasure in her face when he first pushed his cock deep in her pussy. He first started to fuck her with her legs wrapped around him while she was busy playing with my cock. Then we fucked her in many different positions. The highlight was when we did a spitroast with our new friend fucking her doggy and she was sucking me. I was feeling her mouth gets pushed towards my cock as he was pounding her hard.

Second round I was already tired and chose to get a ******* and sit and watch as my petite wife was getting fucked by his big black cock. The first time he had to cum inside his condom somthe second time my wife treated him well and sucked him to completion. It was pretty hot to watch him unloading all his cum inside my wife's married mouth.

At the end of the evening we were all exhausted and happy and she was not a BBC virgin anymore!!!

Now we are looking for our next trip for more!

Enjoy many beautiful encounters of happiness.

Back