Finally introducing myself/telling my story

Kelz34

Couple
Real Person
From
NC, US
Been a member on here for about 3 years now, but after spending so much time just lurking I finally decided I'd introduce myself and share my story. I'm a black male 26 years old, but was around 23 when I started sharing my girlfriend who is mixed: White & Peruvian. She and I are the same age and have been dating since high school (age 17). We were in a long distance relationship after high school and eventually got involved in fantasizing about either her doing things with guys at her school, or her doing things with my college homies, but we never got serious about it until junior year of college. Between her junior and senior year she'd been with 2 guys (both were black) most of the things done were strictly oral sex since going all the way was still a bit hard for her to actually do. Many videos were made since both guys were cool with recording it all. I will say it wasn't easy at first, it took some time getting over the jealousy (which I didn't expect) and mending our relationship but I know it made us a lot stronger. I'm not a cuck in the slightest but I can say that I find pleasure in sharing my girl with other guys. I don't regret stepping into this lifestyle at all. I'll also say that credit I this lifestyle for turning my girlfriend into the confident Goddess that she is today. I guess next step should be actual verification.

Been a member on here for about 3 years now, but after spending so much time just lurking I finally decided I'd introduce myself and share my story. I'm a black male 26 years old, but was around 23 when I started sharing my girlfriend who is mixed: White & Peruvian. She and I are the same age and have been dating since high school (age 17). We were in a long distance relationship after high school and eventually got involved in fantasizing about either her doing things with guys at her school, or her doing things with my college homies, but we never got serious about it until junior year of college. Between her junior and senior year she'd been with 2 guys (both were black) most of the things done were strictly oral sex since going all the way was still a bit hard for her to actually do. Many videos were made since both guys were cool with recording it all. I will say it wasn't easy at first, it took some time getting over the jealousy (which I didn't expect) and mending our relationship but I know it made us a lot stronger. I'm not a cuck in the slightest but I can say that I find pleasure in sharing my girl with other guys. I don't regret stepping into this lifestyle at all. I'll also say that credit I this lifestyle for turning my girlfriend into the confident Goddess that she is today. I guess next step should be actual verification.
Then y'all just swingers bruh and that's cool but yall better off on sites like SDC or SLS my G. Anyways cuz good luck bruh bruh?

Her body is amazing and even with just a little peek you can tell her face is gorgeous too.

Im guessing she has been with more guys since college and progressed beyond oral?

Either way, you and they are very lucky guys!

Technically you're more of a stag.

Back