Finally happened!!

DeeDee1313

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
FL, US
I gotta say, probably the hottest thing I’ve ever done. We met up with Someone and he came in her 3 times. It was so hot to lick his cream pie afterwards.
Zero regrets, I almost feel as if we are closer than ever… nothing like this lifestyle. Want to find a long term partner for tbis. I have a bunch of content

Attachments

• IMG_7043.MOV
    42 MB
Last edited:
I gotta say, probably the hottest thing I’ve ever done. We met up with Someone and he came in her 3 times. It was so hot to lick his cream pie afterwards.
Zero regrets, I almost feel as if we are closer than ever… nothing like this lifestyle. Want to find a long term partner for tbis. I have a bunch of content
Good *******

Congrats!!

Wow Iam hopeing that will be my wife one day

I would enjoy using that slut here in Destin Fla

Back