Finally happened!!

I gotta say, probably the hottest thing I’ve ever done. We met up with Someone and he came in her 3 times. It was so hot to lick his cream pie afterwards.
Zero regrets, I almost feel as if we are closer than ever… nothing like this lifestyle. Want to find a long term partner for tbis. I have a bunch of content
Love to kiss her and lick his cum off and out of her! Gorgeous lady 💗

I gotta say, probably the hottest thing I’ve ever done. We met up with Someone and he came in her 3 times. It was so hot to lick his cream pie afterwards.
Zero regrets, I almost feel as if we are closer than ever… nothing like this lifestyle. Want to find a long term partner for tbis. I have a bunch of content
I totally get you my friend, really is amazing to lick your wife clean after a bbc 😉

I totally get you my friend, really is amazing to lick your wife clean after a bbc 😉
Never in my life thought I would agree with your statement, never in my life thought I would clean my wife’s pussy when another man had emptied a load in her, but then it happened when a bbc filled her and she pushed my head down between her legs as she sucked him hard again. What a mind blowing experience, totally enjoyed it, she actually squirted down my mouth as I ravaged her and sucked her, would recommend to try at least once.

Nice eat that cock

Back