Finally got her a black dildo

i've been introducing toys into our bedroom fun and it has been going great. Started with a realistic rabbit but she found the vibrations too intense. I took that as an opportunity to try some dildos with her and began to buy a few, a couple of smaller ones and one of which was a Black 8" (7" insertable) x 1.9" SoftColours dildo, that is, visually, intimidating for beginners. It looks huge next to the other ones, and i would love to see her take it in her beautiful pussy. She had an amazing orgasm with one of the smaller dildos but mentioned that she thought it was big, so i didnt feel that was the right moment to bring out the big Black dildo so i kept it in bag next to the bed. Well, she looked inside the bag when i left the room and when i got back she said 'WTF throw that out, it's way too big for me!' I managed to convince her for us to keep it, that it was a soft silicone, and not that big... I hope i didnt blow it, as i would love to have her cum on a BBC dildo... I'll continue with the smaller ones for now and try to convince her later..

Got my wife a black dildo I had recently stopped at two stores and didn't find any so I drove to a town that was close by and finally found one. The lady at the store said that's her favorite one so I got her one like it. My wife bought some new lingerie today so tonight she's going to get stretched.
Sounds awesome 👌 try Amazon they have a great selection

i've been introducing toys into our bedroom fun and it has been going great. Started with a realistic rabbit but she found the vibrations too intense. I took that as an opportunity to try some dildos with her and began to buy a few, a couple of smaller ones and one of which was a Black 8" (7" insertable) x 1.9" SoftColours dildo, that is, visually, intimidating for beginners. It looks huge next to the other ones, and i would love to see her take it in her beautiful pussy. She had an amazing orgasm with one of the smaller dildos but mentioned that she thought it was big, so i didnt feel that was the right moment to bring out the big Black dildo so i kept it in bag next to the bed. Well, she looked inside the bag when i left the room and when i got back she said 'WTF throw that out, it's way too big for me!' I managed to convince her for us to keep it, that it was a soft silicone, and not that big... I hope i didnt blow it, as i would love to have her cum on a BBC dildo... I'll continue with the smaller ones for now and try to convince her later..
Mine huge dildo can handle all though

Attachments

• 20220603_103001.jpg
    20220603_103001.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 270
So little update, the other night we played with the smaller dildo (vixskin Mustang specifically) and again she had an intense orgasm! after we were talking in bed and she said she would try the bigger one, as long as it didnt hurt...so there is hope! just have to make sure she is properly warmed up and horny for the big black one... :)

So little update, the other night we played with the smaller dildo (vixskin Mustang specifically) and again she had an intense orgasm! after we were talking in bed and she said she would try the bigger one, as long as it didnt hurt...so there is hope! just have to make sure she is properly warmed up and horny for the big black one... :)
How did you go with the BBC dildo? I have a similar situation to you, my wife will sometimes say when I grab the toy box “not the big one, I’m not in the mood for that” so I’ve come to the conclusion it’s obviously timing of when she feels like getting fucked with a big cock. What brand/model is your big black one?

here are ours:
Post in thread 'My wife thinks her BBC dildo is too small.'
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/my-wife-thinks-her-bbc-dildo-is-too-small.227439/post-3941658

Back