Gold Member
From
NY, US
View attachment 5506252View attachment 5506244
View attachment 5506238
View attachment 5506237
View attachment 5506231
View attachment 5506229
after roll playing ..hubby showing me hot black men seducing wives such as myself..i ordered bbc panties, bought few different sized bbc dildos, fulfilled hubby desire to watch me be taken by a hot hung black man....been 5 years now...very select..like the seduction, the tease the hunt,..then we both are in 'jungle fever' the sex becomes boundless...following are my testimonies in various ways,to inform hubby, although i am his wife, partner, the sex aspect of our life..is under my control...i have been with decent amount of bbc...and have lately been involved, with glory hole fun, theater fun...multiple men covering me in thick warm sperm..when i dont swallow!!..just wondering what is next..not sure what more can be achieved
View attachment 5506226

View attachment 5506238
View attachment 5506237
View attachment 5506231
View attachment 5506229
after roll playing ..hubby showing me hot black men seducing wives such as myself..i ordered bbc panties, bought few different sized bbc dildos, fulfilled hubby desire to watch me be taken by a hot hung black man....been 5 years now...very select..like the seduction, the tease the hunt,..then we both are in 'jungle fever' the sex becomes boundless...following are my testimonies in various ways,to inform hubby, although i am his wife, partner, the sex aspect of our life..is under my control...i have been with decent amount of bbc...and have lately been involved, with glory hole fun, theater fun...multiple men covering me in thick warm sperm..when i dont swallow!!..just wondering what is next..not sure what more can be achieved
View attachment 5506226
Sexy AF 🔥 🔥 🔥! DAYMN WILD SEXY HOTWIFE COUPLE, ENJOY N HAVE FUN :sex: :sex: :sex:

View attachment 5506238
View attachment 5506237
View attachment 5506231
View attachment 5506229
View attachment 5506226
What does that even mean! You are owned. You mean your husband can't have you anymore? That sucks to be your husband.

Back