Finally caged hubby! Sissy tattoo next!

I think the point is missing here. No wife can get or have power over her husband unless he wants her to have it. He has a will of his own, he is still in more control than is on the surface. Why would a man stay in a relationship and give his wife control if he didn't like playing the game. It is like these female led relationships that use punishment to control a husband. It is all a game turned into a lifestyle. Has anyone here ever heard of assault? If the man didn't accept it, then it is called husband abuse and the wife would go to jail.
Relax honey. It is about control. A smart women can take control through the cuckold process. Starting with basic cuckolding, leading to chastity, feminization and total control. Don't be blind to the truth.

Honestly, it goes on both ends of the spectrum but more excited than tearful. I've caught him crying once while we were fucking and I just ignored him. This past month he's been getting too excited though. He gets hard before we even have our clothes off and one time he just came right on the floor before we even started fucking. He didn't even touch himself
Well if you prefer, have her put him in chastity and he will remain nice and limp until you two choose otherwise. A nice tight fit is key. CB6000s works well.

Back