Finally admitted to black friend about this

I believe you are correct. She probably read me like a book and knew she could steer me very easily. So when I suggested me wanting to watch her with another guy, well I just gave her an open door and she knew how to enhance the submissive side of me. She did it so well she made me want, need, and be thankful for elevating her needs and wants above mine.
I was also steered by a dominant wife who helped me elevate her sexual needs before mine

The second time was a different *******.. He was much more confident the second time, and no roommates were around as well. When he came over we got to it pretty quick, feeling up my girl. She had on pink nylons like below, short skirt and loose tank top. He was a lot more bold and would have me get this or that for him/her, or have me do this or that, or say something and have me agree. I was like 'damn lol' he'd really gone full bull mode. He kicked it up a notch when he put my girl's hands around his fat cock, getting her to squeeze it and make it grow, he said something to the effect of "yea your boyfriend's doesn't get fat like that does it?", she was reluctant to answer so he asked several more times "does it?" as she's squeezing it all over and kissing his head. She eventually said "no his doesn't get fat like yours"

My face got red from that moment for the rest of the night. I didn't think it would hit me like it did but it was like serious shame to the point i just naturally look down. I just wanted to embrace her but given she was busy with him that moment, I just kissed her feet. He noticed and just kept repeating something to the effect of "yea your pretty girl's busy on this fat dick", at that point i guess he had her slobbering on it. I lost all sense of time as it was that intense. From around then he lifted her one leg up in the standing split type position she'd done weeks prior to tease him, put her against the wall and put his big dick up her skirt and between her legs working it in. It wasn't getting anywhere, just his head barely getting in for awhile, they were in that position for what seemed like 20-30 mins and he's kissing her with her leg up like that. Eventually i guess he stretched her enough he could work more in until he started to get a rhythm. From that point it was just crazy, he fucked my girl all over her house, i mean all over. Her room, bathroom, hallway, stairs, kitchen. We were in the kitchen by the end of it and he seemed to be on a mission to get her in every position possible for the last bit of it, picking her up, bending her over a chair pulling her hair, standing split against the fridge, then he pushes her down probably cause he was gonna cum faster than he thought he would, and he shot everywhere. Probably he was aiming for her face but it was a fuck load all over the kitchen, but some did get on her face, hair, tee, stockings and glob on the bottom of her foot.

For as intense as it was, we were laughing after and he was super nice again, which was a relief, but my face couldn't stop staying red lmao which made us continue to laugh. We cleaned up and were still in the kitchen for awhile when her one roommate got back, and forgot my gf was still in those suggestive nylons and short skirt, and i didn't tell her before but saw there was a long white glob on the side of her leg/nylons she missed. Her hair was also real messy from being pulled and even though she cleaned up other areas there were still damp spots lol. They were talking in chinese so i couldn't hear, but apparently she was complimenting on her dress and saying she looks nice, my gf joked back like she's posing like a model and we all laughed. Her roommate seemed in awe of my friend, like her tone of voice and asking him about him - that's when i started suspecting she knew, cause she was home the night he grunted enough to hear, and she seemed to act shy as if he's amazing. I asked my gf if she thought she knew and she just said "probably"

View attachment 4612520
So when is the next get together scheduled for?

Welcome to the cuckold club. It’s amazing especially when you don’t fight it and just go with it. You should also enjoy yourself while they are having sex.
If they are getting off, so should you. Jerk off while they are fucking. Trust me, you will cum hard as hell. The addiction to cumming that way is total and complete. I’m sure they won’t mind you getting off in fact, it may turn on more. You have gone down the rabbit hole of this and are never coming back
Looking back in life I see I always was in the rabbit hole but did not know where or why I felt the way I did. Before the internet I had not heard the word cuckold and had no idea about it. Just that it matched the feelings I had with women my whole life. My ex-wife never understood, and me either, why I wanted her to fuck other men. She viewed it as I did not want her. I could not explain it to her because I could not to myself. My last relationship was cuckold . Best most humiliating 3 years of my life. She understood and loved her role. Jumping plenty of cock and enjoying the sexual power. She had 2 regulars, as well as many others, that were fucking her more than I was for over 1 1/2 years. It ended because my stupid need to feel some control caused me to not appreciate how good of a willing woman to serve. I should have realized this was it and just ride and support it. I failed. She pushed my limits by being open in public about her fucking and me either encouraged, let, did not know of, put up with, or too much of a pussy to anything about. It didn't matter to the guys fucking or people talking about us. Her g/f look at her like a champion. Doing what they wanted to do. I loved it. Looking for it again

Last edited:
Looking back in life I see I always was in the rabbit hole but did not know where or why I felt the way I did. Before the internet I had not heard the word cuckold and had no idea about it. Just that it matched the feelings I had with women my whole life. My ex-wife never understood, and me either, why I wanted her to fuck other men. She viewed it as I did not want her. I could not explain it to her because I could not to myself. My last relationship was cuckold . Best most humiliating 3 years of my life. She understood and loved her role. Jumping plenty of cock and enjoying the sexual power. She had 2 regulars, as well as many others, that were fucking her more than I was for over 1 1/2 years. It ended because my stupid need to feel some control caused me to not appreciate how good of a willing woman to serve. I should have realized this was it and just ride and support it. I failed. She pushed my limits by being open in public about her fucking and me either encouraged, let, did not know of, put up with, or too much of a pussy to anything about. It didn't matter to the guys fucking or people talking about us. Her g/f look at her like a champion. Doing what they wanted to do. I loved it. Looking for it again
Sorry to hear about your wife. What ended up happening to her? Is she remarried - still in the lifestyle?

The second time was a different *******.. He was much more confident the second time, and no roommates were around as well. When he came over we got to it pretty quick, feeling up my girl. She had on pink nylons like below, short skirt and loose tank top. He was a lot more bold and would have me get this or that for him/her, or have me do this or that, or say something and have me agree. I was like 'damn lol' he'd really gone full bull mode. He kicked it up a notch when he put my girl's hands around his fat cock, getting her to squeeze it and make it grow, he said something to the effect of "yea your boyfriend's doesn't get fat like that does it?", she was reluctant to answer so he asked several more times "does it?" as she's squeezing it all over and kissing his head. She eventually said "no his doesn't get fat like yours"

My face got red from that moment for the rest of the night. I didn't think it would hit me like it did but it was like serious shame to the point i just naturally look down. I just wanted to embrace her but given she was busy with him that moment, I just kissed her feet. He noticed and just kept repeating something to the effect of "yea your pretty girl's busy on this fat dick", at that point i guess he had her slobbering on it. I lost all sense of time as it was that intense. From around then he lifted her one leg up in the standing split type position she'd done weeks prior to tease him, put her against the wall and put his big dick up her skirt and between her legs working it in. It wasn't getting anywhere, just his head barely getting in for awhile, they were in that position for what seemed like 20-30 mins and he's kissing her with her leg up like that. Eventually i guess he stretched her enough he could work more in until he started to get a rhythm. From that point it was just crazy, he fucked my girl all over her house, i mean all over. Her room, bathroom, hallway, stairs, kitchen. We were in the kitchen by the end of it and he seemed to be on a mission to get her in every position possible for the last bit of it, picking her up, bending her over a chair pulling her hair, standing split against the fridge, then he pushes her down probably cause he was gonna cum faster than he thought he would, and he shot everywhere. Probably he was aiming for her face but it was a fuck load all over the kitchen, but some did get on her face, hair, tee, stockings and glob on the bottom of her foot.

For as intense as it was, we were laughing after and he was super nice again, which was a relief, but my face couldn't stop staying red lmao which made us continue to laugh. We cleaned up and were still in the kitchen for awhile when her one roommate got back, and forgot my gf was still in those suggestive nylons and short skirt, and i didn't tell her before but saw there was a long white glob on the side of her leg/nylons she missed. Her hair was also real messy from being pulled and even though she cleaned up other areas there were still damp spots lol. They were talking in chinese so i couldn't hear, but apparently she was complimenting on her dress and saying she looks nice, my gf joked back like she's posing like a model and we all laughed. Her roommate seemed in awe of my friend, like her tone of voice and asking him about him - that's when i started suspecting she knew, cause she was home the night he grunted enough to hear, and she seemed to act shy as if he's amazing. I asked my gf if she thought she knew and she just said "probably"

View attachment 4612520
partly a wonderful story . i hope my chinese wife will try a black guy too .
i would be proud of her if she get fucked by another guy . i love her very much and i love to lick her but i am her man . it s a big turn on to lick or fuck her knowing that some other cock was inside . but i could not accept another guy in our life . one side is the sexual kink the other is your daily life .

Sorry to hear about your wife. What ended up happening to her? Is she remarried - still in the lifestyle?
My ex-wife ended up leaving me with an old friend of mine that was living with us, that she later married and divorced. The g/f ended up leaving me with the brother of my ex-wife that was living with us. Some pattern huh. G/F got remarried and divorced.

My ex-wife ended up leaving me with an old friend of mine that was living with us, that she later married and divorced. The g/f ended up leaving me with the brother of my ex-wife that was living with us. Some pattern huh. G/F got remarried and divorced.

Im telling you - if women are leaving men because of the sex quality of another man, that will normally be the pattern. Marry, divorce, move

spontaneous sex, wild sex, this lifestyle sex is different than sex in marriage. leaving your man for a dude that can blow your back out and make you cum all over is stupid. The sex will not be as hot or wild when that’s your boyfriend now and you inherit a whole bunch of other issues that will limit your opportunities for sex.

DISCLAIMER - WOMEN - if your man allows sex gods to fuck you and make you orgasm over and over again; PLEASE STOP CONSIDERING LEAVING YOUR HUSBAND FOR THAT MAN. Instead continue to get the love you NEED from your husband and the sex you WANT from sex gods. It’s not that hard.

remember women NEED LOVE, SAFETY, CARE FIRST not orgasms. 12” beer can Jamal ain’t getting any loving if he doesn’t provide you with those things. That’s biology

But he will have plenty opportunities to place that tall boy Budweiser between your legs if 4” pencil dick Steve is willing to all the crappy work in the relationship.

View attachment 4612520
Any more meetings with your girlfriend and your buddy?

Any more meetings with your girlfriend and your buddy?
Hey, yea there's been several. We're sorta taking a break though cause she was worried about it destroying my self-esteem. He was getting pretty intense with the bullying and going hard with her. Of course, I told her i'm willing to endure it all for her pleasure and will still treat her as the princess she is. That's one thing this has all taught me is to be proud to pamper and respect her always. Will post more detail later

We're sorta taking a break though cause she was worried about it destroying my self-esteem.

Thank goodness for wives like this. Dudes don’t give a damn about self esteem when it comes to BBC. Thank you women who actually care about your husbands self esteem.

Hey, yea there's been several. We're sorta taking a break though cause she was worried about it destroying my self-esteem. He was getting pretty intense with the bullying and going hard with her. Of course, I told her i'm willing to endure it all for her pleasure and will still treat her as the princess she is. That's one thing this has all taught me is to be proud to pamper and respect her always. Will post more detail later

Thank you for posting. I admire your courage in these confused times. Uppity doing great

Thanks for the update. Yeah, definitely post some details when you can. We are all interested.

Sorry to bug, but your story is too hot not inquire. Post some details when you can, of the other get togethers. Thanks!
All good, it may be in parts cause there's a lot. Forget where I left off at, I think after his first real sex. In the beginning there was moreso focus on foreplay and warming up, awkwardness and nervous laughter kinda thing at first, that changed some. She only wanted it once a week at most even though he wanted more, so it was like every weekend i'd be half dreading/half excited for, with more dread as time went on and things escalated. The thing he was most into was the power angle of it, and with that came the progressive need for others to see he was cuckolding me openly. So for instance it sorta started with when her roommate(s) were home. We at first tried to only do it when they're not home or keep quiet if they are, and figured he's following, but when he got going he could groan loud without a care or try to overwhelm her into squealing or gasping a bit. She definitely knew, and that's a whole story itself.. as time went on though and talked to my gf about it, her roommate was supportive of it and thought it's so neat lol. This just emboldened him a ton though, constantly pushing the boundaries.

The one time the roommate was out in the kitchen and he bust all over gf's shirt. He grabbed her hand and took her out and i followed, and he went for a "glass of water" and brief talk with her roommate. She tried to hide it at first but ended up being right in the path of her roommate who noticed and acted ignorant of it at first but started giggling, which made my gf giggle until we all we were laughing a bit - they actually laughed so hard. I never noticed until her roommate said "omg your face is so red hehe so cute!" but I felt speechless through the whole thing. When the conversation would come to me and they looked i just couldn't summon a response. I guess seeing me still-stunned is why her roommate gave a look up at my friend, like a look of awe or something, maybe because he was able to have as big an effect on me as it did. At that moment i just couldn't resist and grabbed my girl and kissed her passionately right there. Maybe it was her reaction finally registered what an alpha male this guy is and what he's done, it's like a feeling of i need to pamper my girl and be more passionate than ever for her to keep her with me. But she still had his cum on her shirt and so i was sorta keeping a distance while kissing to not get it on me, which they laughed to. But for me it was an intense moment of love for her. Her roommate sees how much I pamper my gf and am romantic with after our friend leaves, and she thinks it's amazing, so i think that's why she's able to overlook the more salacious parts. And he was only bold enough to do it as we knew she thought it was 'cool'. But that's a side story

My friend and I since we became friends would periodically text, and respectfully disagree and share links on politics. He's more left oriented and I'm more right oriented. This didn't really change and we would still text sometimes, and i'd still back my view. But sometimes in the midst of when i'd be trying to prove a point, he might say something like "you know i never really liked when a girl uses her teeth, but i've come to like when your girl scrapes her teeth on my fat head" I wouldn't know how to respond to it and again it's that stunned feeling. I have to play the dual role of friend but also now cuckold, and for me it's preferably a gradual transition to that mood or role when i'm ready. But he came to like talking as friends and suddenly remind me he's the bull. Which is crazy, this whole thing, as i never suspected any of this when we were just friends.

He loved showing off in public, as i'd get her sexy clothes to wear and he'd say or do things in front of us others that suggested what we're doing. But the worst was we went out to dinner with a loose group of friends, a few white/asian couples and had a long table at the restaurant. She wasn't super sexily dressed but a tad suggestive, as we were more reserved. But our friend was extremely confident the whole night and taking over conversations at will. It was a change from what everyone's use to and sorta set everybody aback, they didn't really know how to take it particularly the guys, seemed insecure. He'd make jokes at my expense or belittle me and I'd just take it lol not respond, and sometimes my gf would smile. I could tell at least my one friend knew what was going on and was visibly uncomfortable/embarrassed. The others either had a poker face or couldn't grasp yet. But throughout the night he also grew more bold too. At one point we were out in the lobby mingling and he said "hey Bella you know sometimes you look like a bunny?" he picked her up bounced her several times going "Bounce! Bounce! Bounce! She's Bella the bunny" while she's laughing and making cute noises. Our group is watching and most are semi smiling but probably noticed how his hands were up under her shirt grabbing her by the belly pretty firmly and probably caught them off guard some. It was something so silly and random but you could tell it made an impression, and darn it if she didn't look so cute and feminine. He sets her down then says something like "oh i forgot my coat", comes in my direction and shoves past me, like knocked me back a bit, he walks a little way then says "oh no its back at the car" But everyone saw it and they're looking at me like expecting some reaction, or just surprised it happened. It surprised me too really, didn't even know how to process that. Like he just made up a reason to shove me aside in front of others to see. He walks back and just instinct i nervously laugh sorta and said sorry. He didn't even acknowledge me though, just went back to her saying how she's like a bunny. Seemed like some were embarrassed for me, others seem like mind=blown. It's not characteristic of me to react that way, as they know me to at least stand up for myself, and before might have thought of me as 'some kind' of tough guy.

We all went back to one of the friends house and things started to calm, people forgot it and the subject changed. Somehow working out came up then arm wrestling, and my friend said he'd arm wrestle me, so i did. People were still talking and only half paying attention, and i did give it my all, he tired me out then slowly put me down. The convo died down to see it and the aftermath and I tried to change the convo quick and cover up my reaction as even for me it was getting a bit much, but i could feel others monitoring my face for cues or something, like they didn't believe i was actually over what just happened, and my face did start to twitch or something in a way I just know broadcast defeat. I He was more reserved that time and not as domineering back at the house, and people seemed to warm up to him or compliment him, although to me it seemed like a nervous way to appease him. I couldn't believe i was seeing in some of my other friends the same thing from me, the nervous laughter and like yielding to him in conversation, probably to save face so he doesn't act the same way to them in front of their gfs. Needless to say they all surely know something is up, but probably too embarrassed to address it directly yet. And for me i didn't expect or even want any of my friends to have any hint of what was actually happening. Now i'm seen in a new light that's hard to recover from

Another memorable moment was we did a bar crawl the three of us and she dressed as below. Many interesting brief conversations with people, whole other story itself. Many jealous or stunned looks from white guys lol when the dynamic became clear. One white guy was talking to us a bit and said something like "i'm probably bigger anyways" She said "yea?" and thought for a bit, slipped her one foot out of her heel and showed it to him and goes "you're bigger than that?" It deflated him big time. At one point later she did a standing split showing off and he grabbed her ankle, was intense lol

As for sex, it was all going on through all this at a weekly pace, and everything together was crushing my self-esteem gradually. I think he caught wind of it in comments made and at first said he'd back off in that way and seemed to. But then one day sends a group text that needs backstory. We all watch the UFC now and then and follow, and the last one we watched together was Ngannou KO'ing Stipe, which i think made an impression before this all started. He made subtle comments that night i never pieced together til now though, just how Africans are taking over UFC too now. In the text though it was a picture of some African power thing showing how all the top champions are black now. Even though we agreed to steer away from this angle, it was so powerful, and it's like we were all thinking the same thing without saying anything. He came right over and power fucked my bunny so hard she squealed. He was just being really aggressive and dominant that time, lot of hair pulling it seemed to make a point maybe. At one point he's got her on her back with her one leg up by her head digging up in her and as he's going wild saying something like "i don't give a fuck how depressed he gets, I own this little pussy" Her reaction was mixed at that moment, like trying to push him back some but she started orgasming and moaning. He eventually cummed in her mouth and didn't want her to spill any, as it seemed filled to the brim. He came over to me and grabbed me by the ear, not hard but guiding, and set me down in front of her pressing my lips up against hers. He didn't say anything. For a moment her and i were reluctant to do anything, maybe we felt tiny movements of each others lips unsure what the other thought. I felt her make a kissing motion, in hindsight it was just a plain kiss, but in the moment i thought she was going for tongue, and fearing her spill it on us i got suction between our lips, i didn't intend to actually give tongue, but the pressure and amount of what was in her mouth i guess caused us to makeout.. a huge amount of cum flooded my mouth, i couldn't believe it, in shock sorta but I was just searching for her tongue with mine. Every swoosh was unbelievably humiliating, re-feeling how thick and gooey his cum is and getting in contact with it all. It was so overwhelming i came my pants right there. He says "cuckold bitch" right before i did, it's some insane mix of unreal humiliation, ******* and trauma lol. She could tell i was cumming from my grunts and movements and i saw the smile form on her face up close as we're kissing. It made me so crazy for her, and i wanted to kiss her more passionately. It was either my feeling choked up with emotion that caused it, or swooshing it all toward me, that i felt some get to my back throat and felt the ******* reflex. I had a big gulp happen within an instance, and then another, and then another, and then another. I couldn't believe by the end of it i could tell she was pushing his cum from her mouth into mine to finish swallowing, which i didn't intend to do. I got right down then and started kissing her feet all over, telling her how beautiful she was and how i'm always gonna treat her like a princess, with his cum still oozing off my lips after initial kisses. She says it so sexy then "that silly white boy at the bar just has no idea'. I look up at him and he just smiles and flexes. I just felt like instinct at that point i just said "you're the alpha male" "i will learn to respect you sir" stuff like that. He just goes "mhhm" at first then says "louder" every time i would say it. He kept saying "louder!" as i'm still kissing her feet. "You're the alpha male sir and i'm the weak beta white loser" "Louder bitch!" Nothing sexual was even happening then but I came myself hard again as i'm kissing her feet and responding, "You're the alpha male sir and i'm the weak beta white loser!"
We wrapped up and he left, but i heard him talk briefly to her roommate, and our faces are like ohh shitt. We did not think she was home, even though we weren't too loud until the end, which is the worst part for her to hear. There's cuckolding and then there's how that ended, which she definitely would've heard.
Needless to say, it broke me pretty good. We intended on stopping that downward trend, and it just took a nosedive.

271168868_676715690339975_110420655793756312_n.jpg

All good, it may be in parts cause there's a lot. Forget where I left off at, I think after his first real sex. In the beginning there was moreso focus on foreplay and warming up, awkwardness and nervous laughter kinda thing at first, that changed some. She only wanted it once a week at most even though he wanted more, so it was like every weekend i'd be half dreading/half excited for, with more dread as time went on and things escalated. The thing he was most into was the power angle of it, and with that came the progressive need for others to see he was cuckolding me openly. So for instance it sorta started with when her roommate(s) were home. We at first tried to only do it when they're not home or keep quiet if they are, and figured he's following, but when he got going he could groan loud without a care or try to overwhelm her into squealing or gasping a bit. She definitely knew, and that's a whole story itself.. as time went on though and talked to my gf about it, her roommate was supportive of it and thought it's so neat lol. This just emboldened him a ton though, constantly pushing the boundaries.

The one time the roommate was out in the kitchen and he bust all over gf's shirt. He grabbed her hand and took her out and i followed, and he went for a "glass of water" and brief talk with her roommate. She tried to hide it at first but ended up being right in the path of her roommate who noticed and acted ignorant of it at first but started giggling, which made my gf giggle until we all we were laughing a bit - they actually laughed so hard. I never noticed until her roommate said "omg your face is so red hehe so cute!" but I felt speechless through the whole thing. When the conversation would come to me and they looked i just couldn't summon a response. I guess seeing me still-stunned is why her roommate gave a look up at my friend, like a look of awe or something, maybe because he was able to have as big an effect on me as it did. At that moment i just couldn't resist and grabbed my girl and kissed her passionately right there. Maybe it was her reaction finally registered what an alpha male this guy is and what he's done, it's like a feeling of i need to pamper my girl and be more passionate than ever for her to keep her with me. But she still had his cum on her shirt and so i was sorta keeping a distance while kissing to not get it on me, which they laughed to. But for me it was an intense moment of love for her. Her roommate sees how much I pamper my gf and am romantic with after our friend leaves, and she thinks it's amazing, so i think that's why she's able to overlook the more salacious parts. And he was only bold enough to do it as we knew she thought it was 'cool'. But that's a side story

My friend and I since we became friends would periodically text, and respectfully disagree and share links on politics. He's more left oriented and I'm more right oriented. This didn't really change and we would still text sometimes, and i'd still back my view. But sometimes in the midst of when i'd be trying to prove a point, he might say something like "you know i never really liked when a girl uses her teeth, but i've come to like when your girl scrapes her teeth on my fat head" I wouldn't know how to respond to it and again it's that stunned feeling. I have to play the dual role of friend but also now cuckold, and for me it's preferably a gradual transition to that mood or role when i'm ready. But he came to like talking as friends and suddenly remind me he's the bull. Which is crazy, this whole thing, as i never suspected any of this when we were just friends.

He loved showing off in public, as i'd get her sexy clothes to wear and he'd say or do things in front of us others that suggested what we're doing. But the worst was we went out to dinner with a loose group of friends, a few white/asian couples and had a long table at the restaurant. She wasn't super sexily dressed but a tad suggestive, as we were more reserved. But our friend was extremely confident the whole night and taking over conversations at will. It was a change from what everyone's use to and sorta set everybody aback, they didn't really know how to take it particularly the guys, seemed insecure. He'd make jokes at my expense or belittle me and I'd just take it lol not respond, and sometimes my gf would smile. I could tell at least my one friend knew what was going on and was visibly uncomfortable/embarrassed. The others either had a poker face or couldn't grasp yet. But throughout the night he also grew more bold too. At one point we were out in the lobby mingling and he said "hey Bella you know sometimes you look like a bunny?" he picked her up bounced her several times going "Bounce! Bounce! Bounce! She's Bella the bunny" while she's laughing and making cute noises. Our group is watching and most are semi smiling but probably noticed how his hands were up under her shirt grabbing her by the belly pretty firmly and probably caught them off guard some. It was something so silly and random but you could tell it made an impression, and darn it if she didn't look so cute and feminine. He sets her down then says something like "oh i forgot my coat", comes in my direction and shoves past me, like knocked me back a bit, he walks a little way then says "oh no its back at the car" But everyone saw it and they're looking at me like expecting some reaction, or just surprised it happened. It surprised me too really, didn't even know how to process that. Like he just made up a reason to shove me aside in front of others to see. He walks back and just instinct i nervously laugh sorta and said sorry. He didn't even acknowledge me though, just went back to her saying how she's like a bunny. Seemed like some were embarrassed for me, others seem like mind=blown. It's not characteristic of me to react that way, as they know me to at least stand up for myself, and before might have thought of me as 'some kind' of tough guy.

We all went back to one of the friends house and things started to calm, people forgot it and the subject changed. Somehow working out came up then arm wrestling, and my friend said he'd arm wrestle me, so i did. People were still talking and only half paying attention, and i did give it my all, he tired me out then slowly put me down. The convo died down to see it and the aftermath and I tried to change the convo quick and cover up my reaction as even for me it was getting a bit much, but i could feel others monitoring my face for cues or something, like they didn't believe i was actually over what just happened, and my face did start to twitch or something in a way I just know broadcast defeat. I He was more reserved that time and not as domineering back at the house, and people seemed to warm up to him or compliment him, although to me it seemed like a nervous way to appease him. I couldn't believe i was seeing in some of my other friends the same thing from me, the nervous laughter and like yielding to him in conversation, probably to save face so he doesn't act the same way to them in front of their gfs. Needless to say they all surely know something is up, but probably too embarrassed to address it directly yet. And for me i didn't expect or even want any of my friends to have any hint of what was actually happening. Now i'm seen in a new light that's hard to recover from

Another memorable moment was we did a bar crawl the three of us and she dressed as below. Many interesting brief conversations with people, whole other story itself. Many jealous or stunned looks from white guys lol when the dynamic became clear. One white guy was talking to us a bit and said something like "i'm probably bigger anyways" She said "yea?" and thought for a bit, slipped her one foot out of her heel and showed it to him and goes "you're bigger than that?" It deflated him big time. At one point later she did a standing split showing off and he grabbed her ankle, was intense lol

As for sex, it was all going on through all this at a weekly pace, and everything together was crushing my self-esteem gradually. I think he caught wind of it in comments made and at first said he'd back off in that way and seemed to. But then one day sends a group text that needs backstory. We all watch the UFC now and then and follow, and the last one we watched together was Ngannou KO'ing Stipe, which i think made an impression before this all started. He made subtle comments that night i never pieced together til now though, just how Africans are taking over UFC too now. In the text though it was a picture of some African power thing showing how all the top champions are black now. Even though we agreed to steer away from this angle, it was so powerful, and it's like we were all thinking the same thing without saying anything. He came right over and power fucked my bunny so hard she squealed. He was just being really aggressive and dominant that time, lot of hair pulling it seemed to make a point maybe. At one point he's got her on her back with her one leg up by her head digging up in her and as he's going wild saying something like "i don't give a fuck how depressed he gets, I own this little pussy" Her reaction was mixed at that moment, like trying to push him back some but she started orgasming and moaning. He eventually cummed in her mouth and didn't want her to spill any, as it seemed filled to the brim. He came over to me and grabbed me by the ear, not hard but guiding, and set me down in front of her pressing my lips up against hers. He didn't say anything. For a moment her and i were reluctant to do anything, maybe we felt tiny movements of each others lips unsure what the other thought. I felt her make a kissing motion, in hindsight it was just a plain kiss, but in the moment i thought she was going for tongue, and fearing her spill it on us i got suction between our lips, i didn't intend to actually give tongue, but the pressure and amount of what was in her mouth i guess caused us to makeout.. a huge amount of cum flooded my mouth, i couldn't believe it, in shock sorta but I was just searching for her tongue with mine. Every swoosh was unbelievably humiliating, re-feeling how thick and gooey his cum is and getting in contact with it all. It was so overwhelming i came my pants right there. He says "cuckold bitch" right before i did, it's some insane mix of unreal humiliation, ******* and trauma lol. She could tell i was cumming from my grunts and movements and i saw the smile form on her face up close as we're kissing. It made me so crazy for her, and i wanted to kiss her more passionately. It was either my feeling choked up with emotion that caused it, or swooshing it all toward me, that i felt some get to my back throat and felt the ******* reflex. I had a big gulp happen within an instance, and then another, and then another, and then another. I couldn't believe by the end of it i could tell she was pushing his cum from her mouth into mine to finish swallowing, which i didn't intend to do. I got right down then and started kissing her feet all over, telling her how beautiful she was and how i'm always gonna treat her like a princess, with his cum still oozing off my lips after initial kisses. She says it so sexy then "that silly white boy at the bar just has no idea'. I look up at him and he just smiles and flexes. I just felt like instinct at that point i just said "you're the alpha male" "i will learn to respect you sir" stuff like that. He just goes "mhhm" at first then says "louder" every time i would say it. He kept saying "louder!" as i'm still kissing her feet. "You're the alpha male sir and i'm the weak beta white loser" "Louder bitch!" Nothing sexual was even happening then but I came myself hard again as i'm kissing her feet and responding, "You're the alpha male sir and i'm the weak beta white loser!"
We wrapped up and he left, but i heard him talk briefly to her roommate, and our faces are like ohh shitt. We did not think she was home, even though we weren't too loud until the end, which is the worst part for her to hear. There's cuckolding and then there's how that ended, which she definitely would've heard.
Needless to say, it broke me pretty good. We intended on stopping that downward trend, and it just took a nosedive.

View attachment 4722301
What an unbelievably hot story. You realize of course that at the end of this road you will be sucking his cock and sucking his cum out of her pussy, if you're lucky.

View attachment 4722301
She is so sexy. You are a beta bitch boi. I am so jealous

View attachment 4722301
Wow! Hot story and she is F-ing hot! Got to post some more picks of her body please…Smoking!! So I guess my big question for you is, does she desire this or is she doing it for you? If so is she doing this to play the hot wife/hot girlfriend role or does she just want to fuck him?

Next thing that needs to happen is get your buddy to fuck her roommate also. Maybe at the same time. That would be hot!! Sounds like she might be into it also.

At that moment i just couldn't resist and grabbed my girl and kissed her passionately right there. Maybe it was her reaction finally registered what an alpha male this guy is and what he's done, it's like a feeling of i need to pamper my girl and be more passionate than ever for her to keep her with me

this ******* will play mind games with you. I don’t know how y’all deal with it

#dahotness.

that’s the only way a man can handle his emotions as another man just steals his wife’s desire and passion.

And when a woman gets hot - she’ll do anything.

if that pic is your girl- she’s hot as *******. Would never know that girl in the avatar has that body. She’s soon gonna be owned by nothing but black.

#dapussywasgoodwhileitlasted

Back