FILL OUT YOUR PROFILES

Some men and it seems quite a few Black men do not have standards. As can be seen by the quality (low standard in my opinion) of a large amount of women openly even trying to get Black men. These women I do not believe could even find any men and definitely not the same quality of men within their own race or ethnicity to be interested in being with them but they can with Black men.

Once I definitely did not care about seeing face for a meet that occurred suddenly though I knew better from prior experiences. I left a boring lifestyle party and before leaving in my car I went on a lifestyle site to see if I could meet anyone while I was out and dressed up. I messaged a few people including I believe someone who just looked at my profile. This White couple who looked at my profile didn't have any public photos showing wife's face. I told them I was fine with coming about an 45-60 minutes away to meet them at a hotel prior to seeing face. I ignored or didn't worry about seeing face because her body was pretty much perfect and I figured there is no way her face could be hideous. However the wife was concerned if I was going to find her attractive so they unlocked private photos on the site showing her face before they agreed on me coming. Yes her face was exactly or similar to what I was expecting. She was very stunning and one of the hottest women I have met in lifestyle and lucky enough to be with. She was hotter than most or all of the women at the lifestyle party. I stated she was beautiful and met them all in a process that took about 90 minutes from initial communication to me meeting them or less. I was lucky enough to be her first single male encounter and her first Black male or so she claimed.

This was one of the few times I ignored my rule when I know better.
Wow. But you were rewarded for ignoring your rule!!!

Wow. But you were rewarded for ignoring your rule!!!
Most definitely but as mentioned they shared face photos before I was told to meet them. Since the wife was worried I wouldn't find her attractive. It is funny to me how many women especially beautiful women are worried about their looks or do not see themselves as very attractive. Most men would of found her very attractive.

I find that lots of men don’t care to see my face prior to meeting up and they are just down to meet up and play after seeing a pic of a piece of my body. It’s quite surprising they are willing to take that chance. I wonder if we met up would they even be attracted or is the face just an after thought after flirting online maybe.
For me Folks send fake pictures so it becomes pointless to ask unless they are willing to verify and because I don't share my face pic before I meet up I don't ask for theirs.

It amazes me how few members here don’t fill out their profiles. Tell us what you are into. What are you looking for. Are you just looking around? Trying to hookup? What’s the story?

You don’t need to flood with pics and get personal. It just helps to at least see something about you

J
Thanks, I filled out mine. I joined a year ago, but totally forgot I joined. I only became active in the last 3 weeks. It's not the easiest to find in your profile where to add info to. So, I can see people overlooking it. I'd rather be an open book than people assume I'm this or that.

Thanks, I filled out mine. I joined a year ago, but totally forgot I joined. I only became active in the last 3 weeks. It's not the easiest to find in your profile where to add info to. So, I can see people overlooking it. I'd rather be an open book than people assume I'm this or that.
I enjoyed reading your profile and I love, understand and respect your attitude, for lack of a better word, on having babies fucked into you by men that are not your husband. I love that you don't care about the colors of your babies and I think your lucky husband feels the same way. I might be prejudice because I feel the same way about my wife's babies.

I find that lots of men don’t care to see my face prior to meeting up and they are just down to meet up and play after seeing a pic of a piece of my body. It’s quite surprising they are willing to take that chance. I wonder if we met up would they even be attracted or is the face just an after thought after flirting online maybe.
I need to see something. Call me picky but if you look like you don't have any teeth or put any care into physical appearance...it's a no for me

It amazes me how few members here don’t fill out their profiles. Tell us what you are into. What are you looking for. Are you just looking around? Trying to hookup? What’s the story?

You don’t need to flood with pics and get personal. It just helps to at least see something about you

J
Great thread!!!

And please, please, please read the profile of the member you are pursuing prior to sending a PM, :)

I was just about tin post a thread about profile when I saw yours. It would make it easier if people did put in the location on their profile. Save time sending emails to people who are on the other side of the country. And a simple description of what you are looking for would go a long way.

I agree with this thread, but I always try and be as polite as possible when responding to a weak profile page that has messaged me! But NO photos (or just dick pics) and a lack of effort in your profile are just major RED FLAGS for me! I am just polite and say good luck in your search.
Linda

Good question but if you put too much info in your profile it will be much easier for people you may know to recognize you which can have a negative impact on your private life and career. This is why we never tried to verify as real persons too. It would be one more confirmation it is us! Sometimes it is good to put yourself in others' shoes and think the way they do.

Good question but if you put too much info in your profile it will be much easier for people you may know to recognize you which can have a negative impact on your private life and career. This is why we never tried to verify as real persons too. It would be one more confirmation it is us! Sometimes it is good to put yourself in others' shoes and think the way they do.
You could be correct for people that could be ID. However, maybe don't be too specific.

I agree with this thread, but I always try and be as polite as possible when responding to a weak profile page that has messaged me! But NO photos (or just dick pics) and a lack of effort in your profile are just major RED FLAGS for me! I am just polite and say good luck in your search.
Linda
agreed Linda. A strong profile shows effort and commitment to the site and to the LS

We are logged on on an iPad and there is nowhere for “edit account details”
Seems the site has a bit of a flaw as far as that is concerned. Will try it on a computer though

Back