Fetish fun films.

If they are long....... and difficult to share......just drop one every other day to spread it out. Thanks!!

Lyric/Lynnette/June (or whatever name she went by) was the most outstanding performer. Kim was right up there with her. Lyric's early vids were very intense when she had her own site FFW. Not sure what happened to her, Kim, or their movies.
Lyric/ Lynnette is one of my all time favorites . I have all the typical ones of her on the tube sites but I heard there are some edgier ones out there I would love to see

Hey sorry i didn't reply earlier. Didn't read the notifications but here are some rare ones

Nikki

Snowbunny Hollie

Slutwife Dee

Megan

I have more to share but it is taking some time to upload. Hit me up again and remind me to share more
Is there some trick to opening these ? I keep getting ads and security message popping up

Looking forward to seeing more : Lyric .......Dee.......Karen...........and other players from you " stash" ........

And thanking you in advance for the the kindness of posting links.

All the best!!

Looking forward to seeing more : Lyric .......Dee.......Karen...........and other players from you " stash" ........

And thanking you in advance for the the kindness of posting links.

All the best!!
To me, Lyric reigns supreme in the BCW category. Her mid to late 90s vids were off the ranch on the FFW site. Very few remain floating around on some sites, and even they are the tamer ones.

Lulzman has been very generous with sharing. Lets all "share back" as we can.

This is NOT FFF.........but something that Lulzman might not have in his collection !!

Back