Fetish fun films.

I am a huge fan of fetish fun films and I have a huge collection of their videos stashed away. Would love to meet people who cantrade so.e of their rare vids.
Let this be the thread where ya'll discuss FFF
Lyric/Lynnette/June (or whatever name she went by) was the most outstanding performer. Kim was right up there with her. Lyric's early vids were very intense when she had her own site FFW. Not sure what happened to her, Kim, or their movies.

Outside of Gabby, Austin was my favorite. I loved FFF. As a husband I found Gianni to be a real snakeoil salesman. Super greasy, smooth talker and for me (I know some hated his constant talking) he basically said all the things I would have been telling my wife. I literally left my wife with him and left. First time I got to see the finished product was with all you guys.

That said, and I'm sure Gianni sees these comments, so he might know who I am, but not afraid to say many would never go back because many feel like they never got compensated. The girls and husbands talk!! My wife loved the sex, but she cringes every day when she sees her likeness and his videos so loosely distributed and is mad at me for not having taken control (nature of the biz I tell her).

Gianni is also hard to reach now. He and his wife love to go open water fishing and dive trips, so good luck to him living the sweet life off the ad money he makes.

Outside of Gabby, Austin was my favorite. I loved FFF. As a husband I found Gianni to be a real snakeoil salesman. Super greasy, smooth talker and for me (I know some hated his constant talking) he basically said all the things I would have been telling my wife. I literally left my wife with him and left. First time I got to see the finished product was with all you guys.

That said, and I'm sure Gianni sees these comments, so he might know who I am, but not afraid to say many would never go back because many feel like they never got compensated. The girls and husbands talk!! My wife loved the sex, but she cringes every day when she sees her likeness and his videos so loosely distributed and is mad at me for not having taken control (nature of the biz I tell her).

Gianni is also hard to reach now. He and his wife love to go open water fishing and dive trips, so good luck to him living the sweet life off the ad money he makes.

Got ask..........which one was your wife??

Skylar

Fetish Fun Films videos to buy
https://www.manyxvids.com/Profile/1005185406/Breeding-Slut-Wives/Store/Videos/ remove x

Skylar

Fetish Fun Films videos to buy
https://www.manyxvids.com/Profile/1005185406/Breeding-Slut-Wives/Store/Videos/ remove x

Yes i bought some videos from there, if y'all volunteer, we can get all the videos!

Back